LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Tomboy and The Nanny (private for RpMolly)

FalloutZone

"I'm not really fussy" Ava said at the offer of food "I like Italian" trying to be more accommodating towards her new Mommy if anything just to figure out how she worked.

She picked up her cell phone and called her job to cancel her weekend shift at the coffee shop adding a "I hope your serious about not wanting rent because that might have been the call that ended my employment"

After shutting down her electronics and pulling on some socks and her red converse trainers she couldn't find any reason to delay the inevitable.

"I'm ready to go Mommy....." Ava said a blush to her cheeks still not comfortable with the word before thinking "If your a Nanny, why do you want to be called Mommy?"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy smiled softly at Ava, "That's good to know I'll make a pasta dish tonight for us," replied Amy only to frown, "I am very serious dear and I'll also include a allowence of two hundred a week starting now and in the future even after this is over," continued Amy, "that is if you want it to be over but we'll see in time if you do or don't you might ve surprised." added Amy.

Amy smiled and took Ava's hand when she was ready to go, "Your not paying me to do this and I want to take care of you Ava," she said, "you seem like you need a helping hand and I'm here to help you but I know that it might not look like it now but I think in the future you'll look back on this with appreciation."

Amy led Ava out of the apartment and made her way back to her house making sure to walk slow so that Ava could keep up.

Her tabby cat Hux laid in the shade with another tabby called Jax

Ava must have appeared childish in nature as her only actions were to either move closer to Amy when other people got close or to pull on her t-shirt nervously making sure it was covering the thick diaper, Amy's slowed pace was also appreciated as with the weird new bulk walking in her normal strides was harder than expected and the crinkle that was probably quiet to the outside world sounded thunderous to Ava.

"Why do you seem s confident I could like this?" She asked not understanding it at all other than this crazy lady wanted to dress her up like a baby and be called Mommy but all trains of thought were stopped when she saw the house.

"How much do these people pay you for this?" She asked her mouth slightly agape

Amy grinned at how adorable Ava was and did her best not to coo right now knowing that Ava was just getting used to all this and she probably needed to go easy on her for the first day.

Amy paused and thought for a moment, "You seem so lonely," she said, "you seem to hide yourself so much like your scared of everything and the reason why I believe that you'll enjoy this is because it'll allow you to be free for once and let your guard down for a change." explained Amy only to giggle at Ava's reaction to her house.

"Quite a bit," she said, "I have a pool out the back if you ever wanted a swim." added Amy imaging Ava in a cute frilly swim suit.

Amy leads Ava into the house and continues holding her hand until they enter the living room where she gently lifts Ava up and onto the large sofa, "Mommy is going to start on dinner why don't you choose something to watch for now and if you need more entertainment there's a toy chest by the window." added Amy kissing Ava's forehead before going into the kitchen.

She didn't want to over mother Ava and she wanted the cutie to get used to things a little bit before adding anything new to the equation.

Ava had never felt so small, why did Amy have such giant couches she thought to herself as she sat there with her feet dangling just above the floor.

Reaching for the remote she began changing channels hoping that child block wouldn't stop her as she put on the horror channel and it's usual awful/amazing collection of bad day time horror movies.

The older woman she noticed was a lot more affectionate than she was used to, it wasn't that her family didn't love her or her them but they just weren't the most openly affectionate people in the world

Amy started the cooker and began to make food for her and Ava.

Amy had never wanted a child or even thought of herself as maternal so when she entered the scene and found this kink she was more then a little shocked and surprised to find herself enjoying this kink.

It changed her perspective completely.

Amy glanced in the living room a little. The TV thankfully did have childlock on she rarely turned childlock off except occasionally such as when she's having a party.

Watching the pasta boil she decided to enter the living and sit down, "Bit of a horror fan?" asked Amy, "I know that some of these movies aren't gory but a few are classed as children horror films," continued Amy picking up a few DVD's, "this one is Caroline about a young girl who goes to another dimension similar to her own, this one is 9 and while not kid friendly as such considering the themes its still classed as a children film and there's always the Nightmare Before Christmas or a few others here if you fancy any of them darling."

Amy walked back over to Ava and kissed her on the forehead.

Ava bit her tongue before pointing to Nightmare Before Christmas, she did want to say how she wanted some gore some blood but after Amy came over and offered her these suggestions she would just look like a spoiled brat who had just been given a toy by Mommy that wasn't big enough.

Horror films were one of the good things about being a loner, she could set up her room sit in the dark with some snacks and a blanket wrapped around her and loose herself in the moment with nothing to distract her.

"So is this what you do with clients, just have them watch TV?" Ava asked wondering if this wasn't so bad if she could just hang around watching TV if only not for the thick white diaper taped around under her shorts.

Amy smiled at the choice and put the DVD into the player.

She knew Ava probably wanted to watch something gory and she would have to put some time aside for Ava to be an adult so she'd be able to do her own stuff without Mommy intruding on her.

She did have a couple of rooms.

Two nurseries, a boy's one and a girl's one.

A few spare guest rooms that were furnished with a queen size bed, desks, draws, TV and DVD.   She would have to set up a guest room as Ava personal adult space for the weekends and especially if her baby decided to stay with her for longer which she hoped that she would.

Amy thought how much adult time she should allow Ava on the weekends and more importantly when.  The woman thought hard about this and decided that it would be after breakfast and morning cartoons/games.  That would give her and Ava the time to be baby and Mommy from the 2PM to 11AM or 2PM to 10AM and give a two to three hour gap for Ava to be a adult if she chose to be. 

"Not entierly darling," giggled Amy, "they have toys they play with, games to play," paused Amy, "I feed them, change them, bath them, sing to them, hold them tightly and give them as much love as they need but I do have some clients who prefer the more sexual side to all this." added Amy gently ruffling up Ava's hair.

"Now I know it's a lot to get acustom to but I'm going give you some adult time between 11AM to 2PM each day which can be extened by one hour but only if your on your best behaviour," said Amy, "you'll still have to wear diapers, drink from a sippy cup and be dressed the way I want but you'll be able to surf the internet, watch any gory horrors you'd like and so on without any punishment." added Amy gently kissing Ava's cheek.

Ava wasn't sure what to think, the whole baby thing sounded very full on and it must be if Amy was talking about setting aside separate time to be an adult.

"If it's only extended if I'm good does that mean it can also be taken away if I'm not?" Ava asked thinking about the offer she wasn't going to turn it down that would be insane since she was being offered at least a bit of a break from this weirdness.

"Punishments, so there are punishments for not acting like baby?" Ava was trying to figure the whole situation out and where she stood so she could get through these 30 diapers and be out of this as soon as possible with Amy's promised financial support and no more rent.

"That one hour can be yes but you'll get at least two hours," she said, "it's going be very full on and probably distraughting for you at first so you'll need time to yourself for obvious reasons," continued Amy, "I expect that you'll likely will dislike a lot of this at first but I also expect that you'll be a bit shocked at how much you will also like this," paused Amy, "anyway that's besides the point right now and yes there are punishments but more so if you decide to be a brat or do something which you shouldn't be doing such as drugs, alchol, etc," continued Amy, "I won't be punishing you if you don't decide to eat your veg darling but I will leave you in your high chair until you do the same thing that every parent does with their child," explained Amy with a smile.

"Brat like behaviour is if you go around breaking things, being demanding and so on," said Amy, "tantrums can lead to timeouts and maybe a spanking but tantrums only happen if you are genuinly unhappy about something or if something is off so those wouldn't cut into your adult time whilst being here." added Amy wrapping her arms around Ava and hugging her tightly and close to her bossom.

"Highchair" Ava said aloud but not really to Amy it was mere shock sure the diapers were babyish and Amy seemed very keen on the Mommy role and while full on was used as an expression the purple haired girl couldn't get it through her head at how elaborate some of these props might be.

"Can we go back to my place" Ava asked while being cuddled mainly as something to break up the silent as Ava had basically been on her lap being cuddled like a baby and it was strangely intimate.

"It's just I don't have enough clothes for the weekend" She said quickly in case it was taken as a bratty I wanna go home, rather than let me pick up some fresh clothes and we can come back. 

Amy giggled and nodded at Ava's response to the high-chair, "Yes sweetheart so babies don't fall out," she said with a smile, "and so some can even sit as tall as an adult." joked Amy before giving Ava another quick squeeze and kiss on the cheek.

Amy smiled a little at Ava's comment, "I've got clothes here that I want you to wear for the weekend for when your my little baby girl," said Amy, "I also have a wardrobe filled with a different range of clothing for adults from dresses to shirts like the one your wearing darling for when you need your adult time." added Amy softly and keeping a firm hold on Ava not wanting to let go of her babygirl at all.

"Is there anything your allergic to or anything else that I need to know about honey?" asked Amy rubbing Ava's back soothingly not wanting Ava to be scared of her at all.

"I don't wear dresses" Ava said quickly and sharply it probably came out a lot sharper than the tomboy expected but the amount of times in her life she argued against dresses she was ready for this, it would make putting her in a diaper seem like a cake walk.

"Cats and Melon" Ava said the Cat one being a little normal and Melon being well weird but luckily unlike nuts it was easy to find stuff without melon in it so it didn't dictate her life.

Amy couldn't help but smile at Ava's quick and sharp response, "I've noticed," she said teasingly, "but don't worry princess Mommy knows that you'll beautiful in them and she also knows that her little cutie is going to fight her tooth and nail over having to wear a pretty pink dress," continued Amy giggling, "but that'll be tomorrow for now you can wear that and after your bath I'll put you in something sweet and lovely fit for only the most prettiest girl in the world which is you my darling."

Amy nodded, "I haven't heard that one before but I'll make sure not to give you any melon." reassured Amy before picking Ava up gently and craddling her in her arms.

"I think the food is nearly done and the movie is now over so it's time to get my little girl into her chair!" coo'd Amy carrying Ava into the kitchen with a smile. The wooden high-chair had cusions in the seat to make it comfy and also had different types of locks that could restrain naughty little ones if the need arised.

"Can't I sit on your lap Mommy?" Ava asked trying to sound sweet as she saw the highchair, it was a risk but she was hoping that maybe Amy's constant hugs and kisses meant she wanted that affection back and if she could manipulate her new Mommy into not making her use some of this baby stuff she might be able to this time easier.

She was blushing wild at being called Princess and being told about dresses, for someone who hated pink so much her cheeks sure did seem to enjoy the colour.

Amy couldn't help the smile that was now forming on her face, "Of course sweetie! I didn't realise how much of a cuddler you are," coo'd Amy, "especially for someone who acts so tough." added Amy jokingly and gently.

Amy shifted Ava so her babygirl was now on her hip while she served pasta into two bowls, one that was white with blue designs on it meant for a adult and another with fairies and dinosours decorated on but both bowls were the same size.

Amy had all her baby items specially made.

Amy carried one bowl and then another one to the table with Ava still on her hip before sitting down in her chair with Ava on her lap.  Amy grabbed a bib from the side of the table and tied it around Ava's neck and passed her a spoon that was purple with pink fairies on along with a fork, "Now sweetheart be careful I don't want you to hurt yourself can you be a big girl for Mommy and feed yourself?" asked Amy softly rubbing Ava's back.

"Yes Mommy" Ava said biting her tongue at the and thinking to herself that she wasn't tough, dealing with pain or stress wasn't something she did very well and even in this situation if she was tough surely she wouldn't be participating in this weird baby thing however she was getting what she wanted not having to sit in the awful highchair and wondered if feeding herself would have even been an option had she been made to.

Ava ate the food like any student with a low budget and a good meal in front of them would, with a speed that made it look like she was almost giving up on the chewing part and resembling more of a vacuum cleaner than a person.

In the back of her mind was still Sarah, she never paid attention to people around her in class she didn't know who Sarah could be and more importantly did Sarah know her.....

Amy watched Ava closely and gently rubbed the girl's back.

'Poor thing'  thought Amy to herself as she watched Ava golp down the food that she had made but thankfully she always made more then she should no matter what just incase and this seemed like the perfect opputunity to give Ava a good meal.

Amy kissed Ava's head and re-filled her bowl up, "I've got some cake for afterwards sweetheart that you can have."

Amy knew that she would get Sarah to watch Ava closely at school now not wanting the little thing to starve to death at all and it would probably do the Tomboy some good to have some friends she couldn't remember ever seeing Ava with anyone over whenever she would visit, "Do you do any extra activities at school?" asked Amy wanting to get to know more about Ava and her social life.

Amy gently wiped Ava's face with a cloth.

The food was delicious, or maybe it wasn't and all the packets of super noodles was making Ava believe that any variety was gourmet treat for the ages, she couldn't really tell but it did have the effect of forgetting her surroundings, the bib, the diaper even the affectionate maternal woman rubbing her back were lost to the moment of food before the mention of cake.

"Yeah that sounds good" Ava barely got out before going on to bowl number two.

"Not really, I never saw the point it's all debate clubs and dance classes or sports" Ava said all of which were not in her wheel house the first two for obvious reasons she wasn't a people person even when arguing with them, dance was stupid and just because she wore a baseball hat didn't mean her Dad wanted a son and got her hooked on every sport imaginable.

She struggled in her seat as Amy cleaned her face mainly because it was in the way of food going into her mouth

Amy smiled at Ava's response and knew that she would spoil this girl rotten.

Amy thought over what Ava said for a few minutes while she watched the girl eat.  She would get Ava signed up to dance eventually knowing that it would be good for her but it would probably take some time and she didn't want to push the tomboy further then she already had today knowing that the rest of the weekend was only going to get harder especially Monday where her niece Sarah would start to befriend her and look after her.

Amy watched Ava in amusement.  How was it even possible to eat so much so fast? Then again the poor thing must be starving.

Amy waited till Ava was done before wiping her mouth properly with the cloth along with her hands, "What a messy baby I have! I'm going have to make sure that you get fed properly from now on even if that means going to your place every day and cooking you a good meal." stated Amy laughing lightly before picking Ava up and gently holding her, "Let's get some cake and yummy milk into that tummy of yours." coo'd Amy softly opening her fridge which had a chocolate cake and a couple of sippy cups filled with milk, "Do you like regular milk or would you like a milkshake? I have different flavours." added Amy with a grin kissing Ava's cheek.

"If it's this good and you keep the baby thing at your place, you are more than welcome" Ava said thinking a personal chef and no rent sounded like a pretty good deal for thirty diapers, for the first time since they had started this thing maybe even the first time since they met Ava let out a laugh, and not a nervous laugh or the awkward laugh when a lame uncle tells a cringe filled joke but a genuine joyful one.

I won't say no to a milkshake" Ava said thinking it must have been since she was a kid she had one, not because it was childish but the prices they were seemed obscene when a milkshake could cost the same as one of her cheaply made meals.

Amy couldn't help but grin, "Don't worry I won't baby you openly....much," joked Amy enjoying Ava's laugh and wanting to hear her laugh more just like that.  It sounded so beautiful.

Amy smiled and picked up the cake and a strawberry milkshake that was in the fridge in a sippy cup for Ava.

Carrying her little girl she sat down on the sofa in the living room and turned the TV on.  Powerpuff Girls were playing.

Amy placed the cake down on the table and handed Ava the sippy cup, "Two hands, darling." coo'd Amy stroking Ava's hair planning to see what colour lurked beneath the silly colour that Ava had chosen to dye her natural hair.

Luckily Ava had forgotten about their earlier conversation and the comment about washing the silly colours out of her hair or she would be a lot more alarmed by the soft hands stroking her it almost felt relaxing.

"Okay...." she said with a sigh using the two handles of the sippy cup as requested, honestly it was a dumb request but the milkshake did sound nice and she didn't want to start a fight a loose the nice food for now so she stuck with the rule to make her appear more babyish as she sipped the milkshake and actually almost looked content on Amy's lap

Amy was pleased with how they were progressing together.  It had only been a couple of hours but Ava was just the swetest little angel and she was glad that Ava wasn't fighting this at all but she fully expected a fight eventually giving how high and intense the emotions were in this kink it was only natural and she would be genuinely shock if it didn't happen but that was later she wanted to relish in the now with her new baby girl.

Gently she rocked Ava back and forth in her arms as her baby sipped on the sippy cup Amy watched amused and in awe at how precious Ava was right now and couldn't resist gently coo'ing down at her and playing with her hair, "Such a cutie!" said Amy unable to hold herself back at all.

Amy waited till the drink was gone before gently burping Ava wanting to make sure that she wasn't gassy at all and slowly get used to the roleplay one step at a time.

"I am not a......." Ava was cut off by Amy placing her head over the woman's shoulder and patting her back taking a moment to process what was happening "Hey I don't need that" her cheeks turning red as the older woman tried to burp her like an infant.

"Surely your clients are more than capable of doing this themselves" she thought to herself wondering what Amy's game was. Did the woman try to burp her to make her feel little, was all this touching and affection a sign of a romantic interest or maybe it was to keep Ava in her place showing her strength advantage and moving her around with ease to make the spanking threat seem a little more intimidating than when it was just words.