LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Tomboy and The Nanny (private for RpMolly)

FalloutZone

Amy was a Nanny by trade but not any type of Nanny! She was an ABDL Nanny and she made a lot of money from her vast clients who were men.

Not that she disliked guys at all but it was boring and tedious always having a man come round.

She wished for once that a pretty young girl would come crawling into her life.

Amy was hiring out a apartment to a tomboy. The girl was the most precious thing she ever laid her eyes on.

She wished to see that lil cutie diapered one day and grow into a beautiful woman.  It was such a shame that was unlikely to happen.

Maybe she'll pop round later? She was missing a package and it might of gone to the little sweetheart instead.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ava stretched in her large bed yawning as the clock read 11:29 deciding she should probably make a move, eyeing the strange package in the corner and it's weird contents and much more importantly the events to last night that lead to..... no not going to think about that.

Her blonde hair had been dyed a combination of purple and black and the art student seemed to despise anything feminine as she walked in her t-shirt and shorts not really being a pyjama girl towards the coffee machine to give her some fuel to start the day.

Thankfully she didn't have to go to any classes today and for once just to get her mind on anything else might start work on one of her assignments.

It was an hour or so before Amy left her large house to go to Ava's apartment.

Amy knocked on the door.

She had dressed herself in a stylist red dress with red shoes to match and her long hair was done up in a loose fitting pony tail.  She had a decent taste in fashion but found the industry to be to bitchy for her liking which is why she never chose to actually work for anyone and just do her own thing, "Ava sweetheart," called Amy having always used that term of enderment for the tomboy since she met the cutie, "it's just me, Amy." added the landlady waiting for the door to be opened not wanting to use her own set of keys.

Ava had gotten her morning coffee even if it was technically the afternoon now and should been considering what to have for lunch rather than breakfast.

She had gotten dressed in some loose fitting black jeans and an Iron Maiden t-shirt with some green converse trainers as she heard the knock at her door and the accompanying voice that belonged to her landlady with a sigh she approach the door and opened it.

It wasn't that she hated Amy, if anything she was grateful she was giving her a great deal on this apartment just lifestyles were completely opposite. Amy seemed like the type of woman who called everyone darling and never wore anything that wasn't a dress at least in Ava's mind and the way she was always called sweetheart by Amy made her feel surprisingly juvenile which after last night was something she wanted.

"Hi Amy, is there something wrong with the rent?" she asked quickly trying to figure out, despite not being the most responsible girl she always paid rent on time and had handed over the cheque last week on time.

"No sweetheart," soothed Amy not wanting Ava to worry, "there's nothing wrong at all but I was wondering if I could come in for a moment? I haven't spoken to you in a while and I just wanted to check up on you," continued Amy softly, "and see if there's a package has been left here at all?" added Amy gently with a soft tender smile.

The tomboy was adorable and she already pictured Ava dressed only in pastal colours.

Maybe it was bad of her but she felt a strange need grow inside of her concerning Ava. She wanted Ava to be her's but that was impossible.

Ava would never be her's.

Ava wasn't into being a baby.

At least she could still dream.

Amy continued to smile sweetly and lovingly.

"Yeah sure come in" Ava said letting Amy in as she stepped to this side, Amy seemed like a nice person they were just different and she also seemed like the kind of person used to getting what she wanted so Ava figured it would be better to just humour her and get it over with until Amy mention the package.

It was a good thing Ava was pale or the colour would have drained from her face "oh yeah, I think I have something just wait here and I'll see if I can find it for you"

Why was that package for Amy went through Ava's mind, Why did she do what she did when she discovered what was in it.

She hadn't meant to of course she looked laughed and through them to one side but something in her head kept leading her back to them and she tried one she didn't use it properly and only for about fifteen minutes but it did currently sit in her living room trash can not that Ava was thinking clearly to notice that as she tried to seal the package back up with some tape that she got which unfortunately had Guitar Centre written on it but the panicking tomboy wasn't paying to much attention to the finer details as she carried it back out

"Is this what your looking for?" Ava asked trying to sound calm but clearly was nervous

Amy smiled down softly and genuinely at Ava.

The tomboy was just so adorable in her iron man shirt.  She would sometimes dress up some of her clients in super hero shirts but she would love to dress a little one up in a pretty pink princess dress.

Amy waited and watched the tomboy curiously.

She would wait for Ava to return but why did the little thing looked so worried?

Amy wantes nothing more than to pick the sweet darling up and give her a hug.

Amy decided to sit down on the sofa in the living room and closed the front door.

It was starting to rain and she didn't want the house to get cold. It would be terrible and she didn't want her baby...she didn't want Ava to get cold.

Yet.

That's when she saw it.

The diaper.

Why was it there? Unless?

A sudden grin spread across her face at the thought that Ava had actually put one on.

How delightful!

Seeing Ava with her package Amy put on a fake frown and sighed heavily, "Sweetheart!" said Amy softly scorning the tomboy, "don't you know it's illegal to go through other people's packages?" continued Amy shaking her head a little, "Now sweetheart I would hate to report you but I think we can come up with a certain arrangement can't we?" asked Amy taking a step forth and placing a hand gently down on Ava's shoulder, "Have you ever heard the term abdl?" asked Amy grinning.

"I didn't know it was for you........" Ava said with her head down like a scolded child her mind in a mess of worry, she never even thought of it as a crime at the time she tried to seal it up she was more worried about Amy kicking her out of the apartment, in retrospect with a clear mind she should have pretended not to have had it to chuck the dumb diapers away when Amy left.

"No I haven't" Ava replied honestly playing the ends of her hair as she tried to avoid eye contact.

"I won't tell anyone your secret" Ava said trying to bargain "That you wear you know......." assuming they were for her personal use having no idea what her landlady did for a living.

Amy almost aww'd at the sweet little college student but restrained herself,"Oh sweetheart," said Amy crouching down to Ava's height,"there's no need to worry at all and they aren't for me! Silly," continued Amy booping Ava's nose, "they are for my clients I like to look after adults who want to go back to a more gentle time in their lives," giggled Amy, "what I was thinking is that because you've opened up my package and tried one on," paused Amy,"that each weekend you'll stay with me and use each of those diapers and be my baby girl." added Amy smiling.

"I always get a pack of 30 so what I was thinking is this," said Amy, "you won't pay any rent at all while this is happening and depending on how you feel after the entire pack is gone we could possibly continue our relationship as Mommy and Baby and Ava darling remember that I could always call the police or kick you out if you don't agree to this." added Amy with a devilish smirk.

She knew she was being mean but she wanted Ava and giving Ava's tomboy style she needed to play it hard, "So Ava either you call me Mommy now and give me a big hug or you call me Amy which gives me a clear indication as to what you want."

She hoped Ava wouldn't call her bluff. She would never be able to kick the cutie out at all.

"What do you mean use?......." Ava asked wearily remembering pulling the diaper out of the case and seeing the infantile designs on the white diaper and laughing and throwing it back in the box, than a little later it caught her eye and she found herself looking for longer then taking a sniff of the scent that came from it and before she knew it she rose from bed to try one on like it was calling to her.

"We'll do it your way......" Ava said hesitating standing before the taller woman shuffling her feet and trying not to look her in the eye as she said "Mommy" and put her arms around the taller woman her coming just up to Amy's breasts, she had no choice really but did this lunatic think Ava would want to continue down this road when she was threw with this weird commitment. 

Amy could feel her heart throb and swell against her chest as she watched Ava shuffle over towards her.

It was very adorable.

Amy gently held Ava as the tomboy hugged her.

"Your my little baby girl sweetheart," replied Amy, "what do babies do in their diapees? Mhm?" asked Amy teasing Ava a little and gently patting her bottom, "Can my clever girl tell me what day it is?" coo'd Amy softly keeping her hand firmly placed on Ava's bottom and her other hand firmly rested on the  back of Ava's head almost ready to pick her up and cradle her.

Amy was in love, "Mommy is happy that her babygirl has decided on the right thing to do here." added Amy kissing the top of Ava's head.

"You can't be serious?" Ava said her tone surprised honestly it was a well of emotions for the tomboy being held this intimately and the cooing voice made her feel embarrassed and yet there was this strange warm feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Friday" Ava replied normally she had class however the professor was sick and so she had today to herself for rare three day weekend that wasn't going to be as relaxing as she thought it might.

Ava tried to back out of Amy's grip the pats to her bottom distracting "Can't I just refund you the diapers?" she asked

Amy giggled softly, "You are just so precious but yes I am serious darling," said Amy only to smile brightly, "Friday? And you aren't in class?" asked Amy only for her smile to widen considerably, "don't you worry your little head cause Mommy is here now to keep you safe and make sure that you have a nice full tummy." added Amy teasingly as she lifted Ava up and onto her hip, "There's my beautiful girl!"

Amy gave Ava a big wet kiss on her cheek and bounced her up and down gently, "Refund? Darling don't be silly your just a baby how does a baby even have money to refund something at all such a silly little thing aren't you?" coo'd Amy enjoying this moment between herself and Ava.

"Now honey what have I told you about taking off your diaper without Mommy's permission? But I suppose that's what I get leaving you unsupervised, huh." teased Amy once more as she continued to bounce Ava, "Now lets get my pretty baby into a nice clean diaper before she has an accident." added Amy.

"So I do that in a diaper go shower and put on a new one until the pack is dry?" Ava asked incredulously trying to fathom the rules of this bizarre scenario she found herself in, god she should have paid attention to curiosity killed the cat.

"I only have one class Friday morning and the Professor is sick so we got it off" she explained before being lifted and bounced like an infant.

"The kind of Baby that dyes there hair" she said pointing to facts she knew Amy disapproved off remembering their first meeting and being told she bet she had such pretty hair under all that garish colour.

"Nothing because I didn't have a Mommy before five minutes ago" Ava says with a frown as Amy acted like this was a loving relationship that she consented to.

Amy couldn't help but laugh at Ava's response to all this.

It was just darling.

"Oh sweetheart," coo'd Amy, "yes that is it to an extent but I need to be there for it otherwise you could just fill it with apple juice or whatever else and get out of this in a snap and that wouldn't be fair would it?" said Amy gently pinching Ava's cheek.

One class on a Friday?

Amy smiled, "Which class is that darling?" asked Amy already thinking that she could have her niece take care of the tomboy on Friday's if they shared the same class.

Her niece Sarah lived in the same apartment block as Ava and Sarah helped her out a lot in her business even going as far as to possibly starting her own.

Amy frowned a little at that, "Well I will just have to do something about that later on won't I? But I understand how little girls can get paint in their hair that's why they need Mommy to wash them." teased Amy once again enjoying all this as she bent down and picked up the package of diapers while still holding Ava.

"Now Mommy always keeps some spare wipes and powder in her purse just in case." explained Amy looking around for a ideal place to change Ava.

Seeing a towel near by she picked that up and laid it on the floor and then placed the pack of diapers down before placing Ava down on the large towel.

Amy placed her hand firmly on Ava's stomach to keep her in place, "Now sweetheart be a good girl for Mommy."

"My art class" Ava said with a blush at the idea of her forcing apple juice down a diaper and pretending that she peed was just so silly and infantile. 

For school Ava had a couple of English courses and one in Business Management so she had something practical to use but her main passion was Art.

"Who would ever pay for this" Ava asked folding her arms over her chest feeling even smaller on the towel knowing what was about to happen and what was worse without the blackmail if she did struggle she couldn't see herself overpowering the larger woman

Amy smiled, "My niece Sarah does art," she said as she gently twitched Ava's nose enjoying the blush on the little ones face, "she'll be able to look after you in the morning in class so you won't be alone." reassured Amy almost as if Ava was going to her first day at school next Friday.

"A lot of people surprisingly and I was shocked when I started out into the world of bdsm I never thought that this was a thing but it was and well...it is simply adorable."

Amy carefully pulled Ava's shorts and panties down and placed them to one side.

With great care and gentleness she began to wipe Ava down with a wet wipe before sliding the thick printed diaper underneath her cute botbot and next was the baby powder which she might of used a bit to much of and finally she sealed the diaper around Ava's waist her hand gently patting the top of the crinkling material, "There we go not to bad is it?" coo'd Amy.

Ava blushed trying to think straight as she was naked from the waist down and being powdered "You can't tell anyone about this" she said as searched her brain trying to think who Sarah was but she was always a bit of a loner and she wouldn't have really paid attention to random girls in her class

"Mommy....." She said shyly the blush still evident on her face as the diaper was taped up "You said the weekend, Friday isn't the weekend so I don't need to wear this now and you don't need to bring anyone else into this weirdness"

The diaper felt so much different than last night, she loosely taped it on standing up and things like powder were definitely not used. This was snug and almost comfortable as she squirmed hearing it crinkle with each of Amy's pats.

"I suppose it isn't a weekend but a lot of people treat it as such and at least it means you'll be out of this quicker, right?" said Amy gently rubbing Ava's back comfortingly, "Sweetheart you don't make the rules I do," continued Amy softly and pulled Ava into her lap.

Gently she rocked Ava back and forth, "This will be embarrassing at first and I understand that this will be hard but I'll make you a deal," she said, "after the thirty diapers have been used you'll never have to go through this again and you will not need to pay rent ever again but if you do decide that you like this and wish to continue then we will and all your troubles will be taking care of." added Amy kissing Ava's forehead gently hoping that in a month's time that Ava will be hers.

Ava tried to think logically for a moment and probably said the one reasonable adult thing she could "I'd feel better if I could get this in writing", she said looking up at for the next month anyway her new Mommy, definitely not longer because no one would like this.

"Also I don't want to meet your clients" She threw in quickly "This might be fun for them but I don't want to be surrounded by people who find a big baby girl sexy" she shuddered at the thought of it thinking it had to be mostly men into this.

Amy nodded and smiled, "I'll get my lawyer on the phone and we'll have a contact by tomorrow my little one." reassured Amy with a kiss.

"We'll see how you feel at the end of this darling you might be surprised."

Amy had a back up plan. It was sinister but if Ava decided that she didn't want to continue she would just blackmail the girl. It was horrible but she had her eye on Ava for a long time now.

"That's alright hon I won't force you to meet any of them but Mommy might be finishing up a session with one when you and Sarah come back next Friday." added Amy putting Ava's shorts back on the girl.

"I don't need your niece" Ava said flatly as she looked at her shorts at first it was okay she looked like she had a bit form to her butt than she actually did until she could see the back peeking out of her shorts.

"Can't we do it hear, I mean you already have the diapers?" Ava asked thinking a home field advantage could help her out somehow

"Hush," soothed Amy with a smile and running her hand gently through Ava's hair, "she's going be looking after you when I can't and I expect a good report from her when you are in her care." stated Amy firmly before lifting Ava up into her arms.

"Sorry sweetheart but I believe it's going to be my place but don't worry it's only a ten minute walk away." added Amy with a kiss and then the two were out the door.

"Amy" Ava half panicked before calming down and deciding to try reason.

"Mommy...." Ava said softly "I know these are your rules but my college is right down the street can I please just walk I'll even hold your hand" Ava offered not wanting to be carried down the street with the back of her diaper showing

"Besides if I'm going to be gone all weekend I at least need to shut my electronics up and lock up, don't want to come back to find my place robbed and a huge power bill" She said calmly trying to make points that Amy could agree with and not see it as a challenge to Mommy

Amy thought all of it over and smiled down softly at Ava feeling happy and rather proud by her baby girls maturity at the situation at hand knowing how hard this must be for her.

"Very well sweetheart that sounds reasonable to me," said Amy giving Ava a gentle kiss and a small pat on her bottom before lowering her little girl on the ground, "is there anything you particularly like to eat?" asked Amy softly and kindly.