LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Handmade ABDreams Themed Highchair

So I recently built this for someone on here. It turned out PERFECT. It stands 52 inches tall, holds well over 300 pounds, fits up to a 52 inch waist and is made from solid beech, nothing weak or cheap. I plane and cut all the lumber myself and polish it to last for a long time! I can do other woods as well. If you're interested in one, I build, complete and ship within 2 weeks of your order. They are not super pricey either! Most builds are within 5-600 dollars. Other items are available as well.

Take a look! 

https://stuckinadiaperedworld.tumblr.com/post/172881980168/handmade-adult-high-chair-i-did-from-scratch

20180412_211708.jpg

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We commissioned that from him. I still owe you some pictures-sorry about that. The quality is superb and we love the highchair that was made for us. It is alderwood and very durable. Not a dent or scratch on it. I will try to post some pictures sooner rather than later.

This craftsman does immaculate work. He is also a standup business person. He kept me update and asked all the important questions to make sure we were thrilled. We absolutely are (cause we are still loving it.)

On 4/12/2018 at 11:53 PM, Students101 said:

So I recently built this for someone on here. It turned out PERFECT. It stands 52 inches tall, holds well over 300 pounds, fits up to a 52 inch waist and is made from solid beech, nothing weak or cheap. I plane and cut all the lumber myself and polish it to last for a long time! I can do other woods as well. If you're interested in one, I build, complete and ship within 2 weeks of your order. They are not super pricey either! Most builds are within 5-600 dollars. Other items are available as well.

Take a look! 

https://stuckinadiaperedworld.tumblr.com/post/172881980168/handmade-adult-high-chair-i-did-from-scratch

20180412_211708.jpg

Btw, it holds 400+lbs... my buddy and his mommy sat in it. He's a competitive weightlifter and she sat in his lap.  No wobble. Held sturdy as always.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:38 PM, 1950potty said:

Looking at this, I find the tumblr link broken.  But my main question, how is the tray locked to the arms?  I see all the rectangular opening under the arms, are they part of it?

It is a slotted system with spring loaded tray stays.