LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Brad sat next to the little boy and resumed rubbing his back “kiddo, what did you think we were talking about? The first thing Mya mentioned was daycare remember? Now here’s the thing buddy this is a job for you right? Well if that’s the case then you will have some set hours this will be mostly done at daycare but I will make sure it doesn’t conflict with your classes. What days do you go to class bud”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack relaxed as his back being rubbed. 

“ brad I’m not going to daycare do you. I don’t care I’m. Not a little kid I’m an adult.  “ Zack said super upset now. He thought brad was being crazy. 

Brad gave Zack a sideways hug “ now come on buddy this could work I need the help and you need the money, how am I supposed to get time with Mya otherwise  besides you’ll be playing with kids how bad could that be really bud you might even like it” he patted the boys back” why don’t we do this try daycare for one week and you’ll get 500 dollars if you hate it we can just stop”

Zack thoand got about it five hundred dollars would be nice but not to go in a daycare. “ brad I’m not doing this for you Find some other way to talk to her “ Zack sis his mind made up about it. 

Brad sighed “oh kiddo I hoped this could just be nice and easy but you’re not cooperating” he squeezed Zacks shoulder “you promised me you would help and good little boys live up to their commitments. I’m hoping that you will change your mind but if you don’t then I will make you change it” with that he quickly pulled the nightie off Zack and just as quickly pulled him a crossed his lap. He lowered the boys underwear exposing her fleshy round Bottom. He rubbed Zacks bum “are you going to be a good boy for me now Zacks and do what I ask”

“ I’m not changing my mind “ Zack said. When brad flipped him over he was confused then when he started to rub his bottom. 

“ I do not Care spank me I’m little a kid you can control “ mya said. 

Brad patted the cute and plump “big words for such a little boy, we shall see. Let me know when you’re ready to behave sweetheart and we can stop all of this silliness” with that he raised his large hand and firmly smacked Zacks naked bum he stopped and admired the way his large reg hand print showed on Zacks creamy bottom “he bright his hand down twice more “I hate this as much as you do baby just be a good boy and do as I say please”

Brad shook his head bringing his hand down hard two more times he stopped and rubbed the bright pink bottom for a minute “that sweetheart is a matter of opinion now I’m waiting to here you say you’ll be a good boy for me, I can keep going baby” he began sparking agein

Brad heard Zack but didn’t immediately stop. He gave the little boy 3 more spanks before switching to rubbing the inflamed red bottom in his lap “I’m sorry sweetheart I couldn’t hear your words before could you repeat them for me baby”

Brad continued rubbingzacks botton “that’s what I like to hear sweetheart” he first removed the boys underpants completely before helping him stand. He caressed Zacks cheek now I’m putting you in timeout while you calm down kiddo” he led Zack over to a corner while you do your timeout I expect no talking  and absolutely no rubbing that adorable red bottom and ouchy bot bot is what little boys get when they disobey now face the wall baby and I’ll let you know when your time is up I’d rather not have to Spanklvr you anymore tonight so I expect good boy behave”

Zack felt just like a little boy being scolded. He didn’t like that he had no underwear on he felt naked. He wanted to say something but didn’t want another spanking. So he stood there and cried. 

Brad returned to his online shopping looking up to check on the little boy every so often about 10 minutes in he said “sweetheart I want to see you take some nice deep breaths and stop crying once your in a bit more control we can be done with corner time”

he returned to Amazon 

Zack sighed and grabbed brad hand while they walked to the bathroom.  Zac was still sniffling and his bottom hurt really bad. “ I don’t need you help “ Zack said whipping his eyes letting go of brads hand. 

Brad held tightly “enough little boy, as we do not have a bathroom in our room we need to go across the hall meaning that you will behave and you will hold my hand am I clear” holding the naked little boys hand he quickly exited thier room and opened the bathroom door using the door code “ there is a special code for the bathroom honey but you don’t have to worry about that as I’ll be bringing you back and forth”

Zack sighed he also didn’t like that he had to go across the hall naked it was weird. Plus there was other people in there. Zack blushed deep red. “ what Why can’t I know the code “ Zack whined. 

Brad pushed open the bathroom door the bathroom was empty “first off little boy I don’t speak whine and secondly you don’t need the code because you have me and you will never be out of my sight especially not in a place a dangerous as a public bathroom” he led Zack to a stall opening the door he quickly lifted him on to a toilet paying no mind to his red hot fanny. He stood blocking the door way “make tinkles in the potty baby”

Zack hates this and was embrassed. He didn’t like sitting on the toilet. “ why can’t I stand and I can go by myself “ Zack said Zack waited a minute then started to go pee in the potty.

Zack realized he had to poop to. “ can you turn around “ Zack asked not wanting brad to know.