LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Brad looked excitedly at Mya then patting Zacks head he said “hush baby you need your nap” turning back to Mya he said “umm Zack can be shy can you give us like ten minutes to get him all settled then come by” he stood and without asking lifted Zack into his arms and deposited him on his hip saying come on sweetie pie let’s put you down for a nap” he walked back to thier room

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad walked quickly toward thier room “just take the ride buddy we need to be quick, I asked for a few minutes because I realized that we don’t have any cute clothes or undies for you yet... we need to go shopping tonight in the mean time we can improvise” Brad walked through the lobby of thier dorm holding his roommate when they got to thier room he immediately started stripping the boy of his shoes then socks then he put Zack on his pony bed before pulling off his shirt “get your shorts off buddy I think I have a t shirt you can wear for naptime”

“ why I don’t want to dress like a little kid. Your already lucky I’m pretending  to be kid “ Zack said upset now.  

He looked at brad when he took his shirt off. “ I want to keep my shorts on I don’t want to take them off”

Brad found the shirt he was looking for then walking back to the bed he used his large hand to cradle the back of Zack neck “Zachary you made a commitment to help me out and it’s important to live up to our commitments isnt it buddy” 

he held up the tee shift it was large and had Mickey Mouse on it see bud it’s my tee shirt but for you it will be more of a nightie now raise your arms please kiddo”

Zack sighed he did promise but still didn’t want to dress like a little kid in a night gown. 

“ okay but this the only time I’m going to dress like this “ Zack said taking his shorts off.  Zack raised his arms up. When the shirt was on him he looked like he was three years old.

Brad smiled his most charming smile “there’s a good boy” he fitted the shirt over Zacks shoulderscandcwatched it slide down his body “goodness you are just too cute for words, now buddy when Miss Mya gets here do you want to answer the door all by yourself like a big boy”

Zack looked at the shirt it was really big on him. He sighed again. “ yea I will “ Zack said. 

Mya knocked on the door Zack walked over to get. “ hi mya “ Zack said. 

Mya smiles at him. “ aww look how cute you look in that nightie already for bed”

Brad stepped behind Zack putting his hands on his shoulders “the little guy couldn’t wait to get the door like a big boy” he lifted Zack into his arms cradling him “but now it’s nap time sweet pea” he brought him over to his pony bed and pushed back the blankets. He settled Zack on the bed and pulled up his covers “ now close those pretty eyes and sleep baby, we’ll be right over here just call if you need me” he kissed Zacks cheek before laying the boy down

Zack yawned and was pretty tired. “ nite “ Zack said to brad and closed his eyes taking his nap. 

“He’s just adorable “ mya said. She started to explain the daycare program and how there was three groups of kids in the class. The first graders, toddlers and babies.  Zack would be with the toddlers. 

“ does he have trouble using the potty” 

Brad wasn’t sure how he wanted things to play out “sometimes he’s mostly good about saying when he needs to potty but accidents happen. How do you guys handle accidents and bathroom trips” he realized he might have to shave Zack

Brad smiled “thanks for the info, I think maybe we will start out part time like two or three days a week and go from there” brad realized Zack still had classes he walked Mya to the door giving her a quick hug “thanks so much, this will be great for Zacky” once she left he ordered some things on line while Zack was napping

Brad got up and grabbed a juice he put the straw in and handed it to Zack be careful not to get the bed wet bud no spills”  he took a deep breath and after your done with that we need to start to talking about daycare and everything thing you’ll need’