LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad locked the stall behind them “actually you do bud I need this to look realistic in case someone walks in so go and sit on the potty and make tinkles please “ he couldn’t help but smile “do you need any help buddy pants and be tricky and you have little hands”

Seeing the small problem Brad rushed forward “it’s ok. Bud I got you covered! He turned on the water and quickly adjusted it to a nice warm temperature “come on kiddo don’t forget to use soap please and Thankyou” realizing that the soap was too high for Zack Brad soaped up his own large hands then stepped behind Zack and began scrubbing his little hands putting both of there hands under water”

Zack looked at the dessert table and around to see if Mya was around and she was so he continue to act like a kid. “ but I don’t like naps. And I want the chocolate cake “ Zack said pointing to it. 

Brad stroked Zacks hair “sure buddy” he said grabbing the cake and a spoon he took Zacks hand again saying “and your nap is non negotiable love little boys need their rest besides you’re yawning all over the place honey bunny”

Brad smiled up at the pretty girl “hi again, Zacky honey say hello to Miss May like a good boy” he turned back to her “listen I have to get this little guy home for a nap after his cake but do you want to stop by to give me some more info about daycare”

Mya smiles down at them. “ yea is it okay if I just come back to the dorm while you put him down for a nap” mya asked. 

Zack finished his cake and drank some juice. “ brad I don’t want to take a nap “ Zack whines again.