LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College to toddler

Lillybaby

Zack was so excited to move to a far college away from his controlling roommate. Zack hated them and never wanted to see them again. He was studying computer science even though he wasn’t that good at it. Zack was just about 4”8 so people thought he was eight years old. He had short brown hair and green eye.  Zack walked up to his room and started to unpack. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad looked aroma nd his dorm room all and all he was pretty happy with the setup, now he was just waiting for he roommate to get in hopefully he would be a cool guy but being a big strong guy brad wasn’t too worried when you’re 6’4 people tend to do what you want most of the time. As Brad finished making his bed he heard the door expecting to see his roommate he turned around but instead of seeing someone his a very cute little boy walked in slightly confused Brad looked behind the boy for a grownup then approached the boy saying “hey there little buddy are you lost” he bent down on one knee so they were at the same level 

Brad shook his head “oh I’m so sorry buddy, I just assumed I mean your just so little and cute I thought you were about 6 years old he gently grasped Zacks chin, tell me about yourself little buddy starting with your name please”

Feeling oddly protective of this boy Brad said in a gentle voice  the one that doesn’t have anything on it, I got here last night so I took the left side I hope that’s ok, are your parents downstairs kiddo where’s the rest of your stuff”

Brad went and sat next to the small boy and put an arm around his shoulder “hey now buddy, I think I have an idea, my mom packed me an extra set of sheets and bedding the only problem is that they used to belong to my little sister so they are all my little poney, I know it’s not ideal but they are soft and warm and would do for now”

Brad clapped Zack on the shoulder “sorry little buddy I’m majoring in elementary education and my name is Brad , butvyou can call me Mr Brad or uncle Brad”He stoped himself remembering that he was talking to a grownup he said Brad is just fine” changing the subject he asked “how old are you anyway buddy”

Brad looked at Zack “you’re 18 that’s crazy well guess what little buddy you’re older then I am, I won’t turn 18 for almost 6 month kind of funny right anyway let me get you those sheets have you ever made a bed before kiddo?

Brad put his arms around the little boy pulling him back into a kind of backward hug “I’m sorry kiddo, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I’ll try not to use the L word but just so you know I don’t mean anything bad by it I promise”