LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Descent: Stand Alone Patreon Preview (Season Two Preview Added)

With this story returning from a brief hiatus on my Patreon, I thought it was time to resurrect this preview. This is ongoing serial that you can follow on my Patreon for just $5 a month, along with a bunch of other cool stuff you can read about here.. However, I've also tried to make this stand on it's own as much as possible so it can be read independent from the rest of the story and still be satisfying.

On the outside, Karen was as cool and elegant as you’d expect—not even 30 yet and already head of her department, she radiated confidence and composure, striding across the parking lot toward her apartment like a model stalking the catwalk. Her dark suit immaculate, platinum blonde hair hanging stylishly around her shoulders, icy blue eyes hidden beneath elegant Versace sunglasses, she was the picture of modern, professional confidence. Pulling her overcoat around herself against the cold air, she strode purposefully toward the elevator—just another white collar drone, on her way home for a hot bath and maybe a little wine to take the edge off after a hard day.
    You would never know to look that, on the inside, a raging, burning inferno was bubbling  away inside of her; a red-hot furnace boiling, radiating heat within her; she popped a sweat, feeling her bowels beginning to contract… and her colon beginning to fill. The urge to poop was rising inside her… as it did, she found her thoughts drifting toward naughty things—messy things.
    She scolded herself, trying to shove those thoughts aside, even as her pussy began to moisten, getting damper the longer her desperation continued. She couldn’t have another accident, she just couldn’t! Her mind drifted back to what had happened the last time—what Julie, her roommate had done to her, and what she’d said when it was over.
    “This is just the beginning, young lady!” she’d told the sobbing Karen, who stood with her nose in the corner, nude, her bare ass (freshly wiped and scrubbed clean) bright red and blazing. “The next time I see so much as a skid-mark in those panties you’re going to be a very sorry little girl!”
    The words rang now inside her memory, bringing dread and making her even hornier; she pulled into her space in the garage of her building, literally the last leg of her journey before she could sit on the toilet in her own apartment. Exiting the car, she locked and beat a quick path toward the elevators… at least, as quickly as she could while gripping her bottom with all her might.
    Karen began tapping the call button, her colon becoming uncomfortably full. She couldn’t help passing gas loudly. Blush, she discreetly checked around, praying that nobody heard her. The elevator arrived and she hopped on board quickly, frantically hitting the button for the eighth floor.
    The doors shut and the elevator lurched to life. Karen squeezed her buns and clenched her anus, rubbing her thighs back and forth. In spite of her desperation, the awful, uncomfortable time-bomb ticking down inside her, she was becoming more aroused—and more desperate-- by the second. She couldn’t stop from reaching down and massaging herself through the front of her pants.
    She pictured Julie in her mind, her beautiful, angry face as she lectured sternly: “What’s this?! Did you mess yourself again?!” Karen turned red, imagining the taunts and insults she both dreaded and craved so much. She farted again, a deep, noisy rumbling in the confined space of the elevator. Karen blushed furiously as the stench emerged, making her rub herself even harder through the front of her slacks.
    The elevator crawled toward her destination, Karen’s desperation and arousal increasing with each second that slowly trickled by. She imagined Julie’s voice in her ear: “How could you, Karen?! After promising we weren’t going to have to go through this again? You’re going to get it now!”
    Her insides gurgled—the weight in her colon increased. Karen had reached the limits of her resistance; she wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold out. Or if she even wanted to—she was rubbing herself furiously, imagining how it would feel to just let go—to relieve herself of her burden—to feel that blessed lightness in her colon and the hot, heavy weight in her pants…
    The warm, messy load exploded into the seat of her panties with a thick, sloppy farting sound, the seat of her slacks (a bit baggy around her well-sculpted rear-end) inflating like a balloon. She let out a gasp, filled with conflicting feelings of shame and arousal, fear and relief, and not fully sure if it had really been an accident or on purpose. She was really working her fingers now, rubbing her pussy through her pants with abandon, the gooey load in her underwear wobbling and rubbing against her with every move...
    Her orgasm left her gasping for air.

“Where have you been?” Julie appeared from nowhere as soon as the door opened, like she’d been waiting. “I’ve been calling you! Why didn’t you answer your phone?” She demanded, like the exasperated mother of a dawdling second grader.
    “I had a late meeting,” Karen explained quickly, shutting the door behind her. “I had to turn it off—I guess I just forgot to switch it back on.”
    She thought she saw Julie’s nose twitching suspiciously. Karen’s heart raced in her chest, a cold prickle of fear spreading out from her stomach across her entire body. She was vividly aware of the hot, mushy load in the seat of her pants; Karen tried her best to avoid eye contact as she slunk past Julie, hoping she could get to the bathroom before she noticed anything—
   “Just a minute young lady!” she heard Julie order sternly behind her. Karen froze her heart pounding. She knew she should just ignore her and continues on—Julie was younger than her after all, and she didn’t work or even pay any rent—what right did she have to push me around? Karen thought.
    But as always, there was something in the girl’s voice, some steely determination, some preternatural authority that halted her in place with a big, sloppy dump in her pants, frightened to death of a girl nearly ten years younger than her. “What’s that smell?” Julie demanded, hands on hips.
    “I-it’s nothing,” Karen answered hesitantly.
    “Doesn’t smell like nothing,” Julie countered, sniffing the air sharply. “Did you have another accident?”
    “No!” Karen denied hotly. “I—I just farted,” she said with a blush.
    “Well, it sure smells like you took a dump—are you sure you didn’t shart?” she asked, this little girl, not even out of her teens yet, like she was Karen’s mother or something.
    “No, I just have to go to the bathroom,” Karen said, dismayed by how whiny she sounded.
    Julie eyed her for a long moment. “Get that coat off,” she demanded suddenly, her voice so cold and serious there was no need to ask if she was kidding.
    “Julie… please…”The coat was long, almost to the floor, and quite thick. It was doing a good job of containing the smell so far, but she knew if she took it off there would be no doubt that she’d had another accident—if it was even an accident at all, she reminded herself shamefully.
    “You heard me—get that coat off. Get undressed,” Julie demanded forcefully.
    “I really have to go!” Karen pleaded.
    “Smells like you already did,” Julie said softly and sternly, like she knew what she was going to find.
    Karen tried to think of an answer, but Julie was on her in a flash, taking the jacket by the collar and yanking it off her slender body. Karen turned bright red as the stench enveloped them. Not only that, the seat of her were pants comically inflated and lumpy, like someone had dumped a bucket of mud and golf balls down the back of her pants. “Hey! Julie!” She cried helplessly. “Get off of me! You can’t just…”
    But she wasn’t even listening… she was too busy checking out Karen’s big accident. “Just as I thought,” she murmured to herself, prodding the saggy load in her pants with her finger. “You shit yourself—again,” she said simply, but with an edge to it, both to remind her it wasn’t the first time, and of the consequences that she’d faced in the past—and likely faced now..
    “Get these pants off,” she ordered, tugging them down to Karen’s knees, exposing her messy, loaded panties. “Just as I thought, you little liar,” she scolded, slapping Karen’s bare thigh. “Another pair of panties you’ve ruined, Karen—aren’t you ashamed?”
    She’d be hard pressed to say that she wasn’t. This situation would have been embarrassing if it had been the first time Julie had caught her in poopy pants. That it wasn’t the first time made it humiliating. But knowing what was coming next—to the point of knowing exactly what Julie’s next words were going to be?
    That was what made it mortifying.
    “You know what’s going to happen now, right?”
    Karen felt Julie’s eyes on her, boring through her. “Julie—don’t…” she said weakly. She wouldn’t bother protesting what was coming too hard. Not only was it inevitable…  but because on some level she wanted it.  
    “I’m not doing anything, Karen,” Julie said simply, taking her pants completely off now. “You did it to yourself. You know what happens when you poop yourself, yet you still managed to mess your pants again—for about the tenth time since I’ve known you! I’m supposed to let you just toddle around our apartment making messes for me to find? I don’t think so, young lady. C’mon—get that little bottom of yours into the bathroom. Let’s clean you up.”
    She took Karen’s hand and pulled her along to the bathroom, Karen trailing behind her, pouting all the way, waddling to keep up in her loaded panties. Each step mushed the load in her pants a little further, her bottom getting  increasingly smeared. “It hasn’t been ten times,” she pouted lamely. Julie snorted.
    “And tell me, Karen: exactly what is the acceptable number of times a person your age is allowed to shit themselves?” She laughed in Karen’s pouting, blushing face. “You better get your stinky pants in there, missy—unless you want a paddling?”
    Karen did not; blushing impotently, she allowed Julie to lead her to the bathroom by the hand, waddling behind her like a little girl trailing after her big sister, her panties bulging, filled to the brim with a stinky load. “I’m so disappointed in you, young lady,” Julie lectured sternly. “You told me you were going to try to control yourself from now on—do you like walking around in shitty underpants? Or do you think I enjoy cleaning off your poopy rear end, Karen?”
    Karen just sulked and said nothing—because what could she say? This had become a regular scene, and she knew that, despite her lecturing, Julie did enjoy it.
    In the bathroom she was stripped completely, her poopy panties peeled off her smooth backside and discarded into the trash. Blushing, her tightly toned buttocks caked in gooey mush, Karen allowed Julie to herd her into the shower for a full rinse down, followed by a thorough cleaning with a soapy washcloth.
    “Nice and clean,” Julie cooed sweetly. “For now, anyway,” she added archly, making Karen blush.
    “Let’s go—c’mon… no dawdling,” Julie said sternly, swatting Karen’s bare, jiggling rump. Karen squealed in response, padding reluctantly down the hall, naked and shivering, Julie trailing close behind her.  
    Entering her room, Karen held her breath. Julie already had everything laid out: her bedspread was cluttered by two large stacks of diapers (cloth and disposable) , powder, oil, lotion, and various stuffed animals, all laid out around the plastic changing mat with the care and precision of a religious ceremony-- all waiting to be deployed at Julie’s discretion.
    She moved around Karen’s side to stand near the foot of the bed. She pointed to the plastic changing sheet and fixed Karen with a steely gaze.
    “Butt. Here. Now, young lady,” she demanded with absolute, icy control. Her face ablaze with embarrassment, Karen slowly came over and lowered her rump to the mattress submissively, not wanting to incur Julie’s wrath and possibly earn herself a spanking.
    “That’s a girl,” Julie whispered sweetly, filling one of her palms with lotion before rubbing them together. “Lay still—I’ll take care of everything from here on in.” Karen squealed when the cool lotion first made contact with her warm, supple skin, but she adjusted to the sensation, and soon she was fighting the urge to squirm. She closed her eyes and shuddered when Julie reached beneath her to kneed and massage her buns till they glistened.  
    “Julie… please…”
    “Please what?” she demanded in a husky whisper, massaging her neither regions like a pro and quickly bringing Karen toward climax again. “Come on… tell me. Please what?”  
      Karen gurgled in response. She was no longer sure herself whether she was pleading for an end to her humiliation… or an for orgasm because of it. She closed her eyes and groaned, squirming and grinding her hips in response, until the rubbing was all she could focus on…
    Suddenly, the hands were gone, and Karen cried out in frustration. She squawked as her ankles were lifted, her jiggling rump exposed to the room momentarily before it was lowered again. She flushed and felt dizzy as her tushy came into contact with the heavily padded disposable diaper, as thick as a pillow. Julie tugged it up tightly between her thighs. “Nice and snug; so you don’t leak everywhere!” Julie chirped cheerfully, rubbing the front of the diaper and making Karen’s eyes roll back in shame and desperate, aching arousal.
   Karen found herself begging once more in a pleading, whiny, little girl voice: “No more…” she husked, on the verge of tears.
    “This is just the beginning,” Julie promised, shoving a pacifier into Karen’s mouth.
    She pouted, but accepted the rubber nipple into her mouth and sucked slowly, trying to sooth her frayed nerves. She groaned, but the rubbing abruptly ceased, and Karen looked up to watch Julie go through her Special Trunk she kept at the foot of the bed… picking out an outfit for Karen to wear.
    Karen lay on the bed, sucking her pacifier and trying to catch her breath. Julie turned back toward her with an armload of ruffles and frills and bows, grinning gleefully. She took immense pleasure in dressing Karen up like an oversized Betsy Wetsy doll, and she’d learned to just go along with it—because the alternative was usually a hard, bare bottom spanking, followed by Julie forcing the clothes on her in spite of her sobbing protests. A pair of  rubber panties were drawn up over her legs and pulled snugly into place over her diaper, followed by a frilly cloth diaper cover. A matching dress was pulled over her head and smoothed out against her body; she scowled from behind her pacifier.  
    “You’re so cute!” said Julie, kissing her forehead tenderly. “I know we’re going to have so much fun this weekend!”
    Karen groaned in response, shuddering, her mind drifting back into the past even as she dreaded the delightful torments she had to look forward to over the next couple of days.

Read the rest on Patreon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

With this story starting back up again on my Patreon, some people were asking if I was going to post a preview of the new "season," so for those who are interested, here's the first episode of season two.

Six Months Later

Karen stared at herself in the mirror, the pacifier (strapped into her mouth via a buckle fixed at the back of her head) working between her lips, in and out, almost reflexively. She barely recognized the woman standing before her as herself, indeed barely even recognized the image in front of her as a woman at all. The bonnet on her head was from another era, looking like something Julie had pulled out of an old cartoon before placing it onto Karen’s head, grinning and laughing at how Karen peered out at her from under the brim with big, wet eyes.

Her dress was a creation of frills, ribbons, bows, and soft, pastel pink, perfect for a little girl… except that the cut was not just decidedly adult, it was positively risque. The neckline plunged, and Karen’s ample cleavage was placed on sumptuous display. The hemline was short, revealing the entirety of her sexy bare legs and did nothing to hide the giant diaper bulging out from underneath. The seat of her massive pampers stuck out behind her like a big bubble, her crotch was puffy and padded in front of her, and between her legs the material was so thick she couldn’t bring her thighs together.

Over top of the bulky diapers, Julie had pulled a frilly, silken diaper cover, complete with lace at the leg bands and ruffles across the seat. Behind her, her seat bulged comically, the ridiculous frills adorning the back the perfect complement, the babyish cherry on top of an infantile sundae.

Karen just gazed deeper and deeper into the mirror, drinking in every babyish detail, her face growing redder by the minute. It was hard to believe, looking at herself now, that anyone had ever taken her seriously as a mature, adult woman. Indeed, the oversize infant staring back at her from the mirror looked like she had no concept of adulthood or responsibility whatsoever. If anyone ever saw her like this… her coworkers, her friends, hell, even her own family, Karen knew there was no way they could ever see her as an adult ever again… let alone respect or treat her as an equal.

Inside, her guts were cramping, the suppository that Julie had pushed inside of her only minutes before beginning to go to work as it melted inside her. Karen cringed at the memory of being pulled over Julie’s lap after her morning bath, squealing, assuming that she was in for a spanking on her wet, naked bum… which would have been preferable to what she actually got.

As Julie pried her buns open with one hand, Karen unleashed an outraged squeal when she felt the cool KY jelly being spread against her anus, and she was about to protest. She turned her head, glancing over her shoulder just moments before she felt the cool, waxy nubbin of the suppository being eased up her tight little asshole.

“OOOOO!” she squealed in response, helpless to do anything but grip the bedspread with white knuckles as Julie pushed the suppository firmly into place, then quickly withdrew her finger, leaving Karen to collapse onto her stomach, heaving for breath, a strange, prickling tingle already spreading throughout the inside of her ass.

Julie quickly washed her hands, then reappeared, re-diapering Karen before picking out one of the infantile little outfits she’d purchased over the internet and dressing her carefully, like a living doll, before she went to get herself ready, leaving Karen to rise awkwardly to her feet and cross unsteadily over to the mirror.

She stood like that, in a daze, gazing at herself in the mirror for several minutes before she noticed Julie, leaning in the doorway, watching her, a strange smile playing about her lips. Karen found herself blushing… just being seen like this was enough to send a dizzying shock-wave of embarrassment through her system, even if it was the person who’d put her in this position in the first place.

Inside, she could feel the suppository melting, her bowels roaring to life inside of her as the medicine was absorbed into her system. She tensed her buttocks, easily maintaining control… for the moment, at least. She turned, slowly, to face her tormentor.

“Don’t you look cute?” she said proudly, beaming at Karen, her perfect teeth gleaming, predatory. Karen averted her gaze, blushing… it seemed like she lived in an almost permanent state of being embarrassed these days.

“We’re going visiting today,” Julie announced, making Karen groan inwardly, “and I want you on your absolute best behavior, or I’m going to take you across my knee in front of everyone, young lady,” she said sternly, grinning at the thought.

“Yesh ma’am,” Karen lisped from behind her pacifier, both dreading and salivating at the thought of such dire public humiliation.

“Good girl,” Julie said condescendingly. “Come along,” she said, taking her by the hand and dragging her towards the door. “We’re already running late!”

Karen found herself loaded into the car and buckled in… in the back seat, as usual. The pacifier worked in and out of her mouth steadily and she took deep breaths, trying to keep herself calm… but she couldn’t help but wonder nervously what Julie had up her sleeve for her this time. Not only that, her stomach was really beginning to ache, her bowels cramping and coiling tightly inside her, the medicine contained in the suppository really starting to kick in now.

The trip wasn’t overly long, but it was uneventful, and Karen soon found herself gazing out the window, daydreaming. Occasionally they’d stop at a red light and someone in another car or on the sidewalk would spot her, sitting in the backseat and sucking an oversize soother like a giant toddler and would do a double take, staring incredulously at her, forcing her to blush and look away.

Worse, her guts were really starting to cramp now, her belly groaning and gurgling ominously as the urge to defecate grew stronger and stronger. Karen squirmed in her seat uncomfortably, clenching her butt-cheeks tightly and gripping the upholstery with white-knuckled fingers. Her intestines inflated, filling with gas, and Karen chewed her lip in nervous discomfort, sweat popping out on her brow as she tightened her anus against the pressure growing inside her.

Julie took her time, driving slowly and obeying all the rules of the road, occasionally shooting a glance back in the rear-view mirror so she could watch her charge’s increasingly desperate wriggling on the backseat, smiling to herself… she loved watching Karen squirm. Julie couldn’t wait until she saw the surprise she’d cooked up for her.

Karen shifted and clenched and squirmed uncomfortably on the back seat, her belly percolating noisily inside her. Beads of sweat popped out on her forehead and trickled down her face; she reached up and wiped it off with the back of her hand, then reached down to rub her tummy in a vain attempt at soothing her discomfort. It was a futile effort, and it wasn’t long before another cramp squeezed out a loud, gassy fart that rumbled the seat of her diapers. She blushed as the subtle stink enveloped her, sighing.

She prayed Julie wouldn’t notice, but her hopes were dashed when she glanced back at Karen in the rear view mirror, catching her eye with a smirking look.

“Nice, Karen,” she said sarcastically, rolling her window down. Blushing, Karen huffed and turned her attention out the window… she couldn’t believe this was happening to her again!

Read the rest of the story at Patreon-- read a new episode every month and a whole lot more for just a $5 pledge.

• Parker Longabaugh changed the title to The Descent: Stand Alone Patreon Preview (Season Two Preview Added)
20 hours ago, CDfm said:

That was pretty well written and I did enjoy it. Probably not enough to warrant $5.00 more each month. 

Thanks for the honesty... If you're interested, you can check out a complete list of everything I currently have available here. You get all of the Descent (currently 12 chapters and counting), plus a couple more story updates per month, plus some other completed stories. I'm also working on some art projects now. I hope you'll consider giving me a chance.

• 7 months later...