LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coloumbus ohio area Diapers for trade

i have  a Few cases of Molicare slip maxi  extra , this happens often  all in large

i would love to trade a case or two for  onsies  or other AB things that might fit me .

i get three cases every month so about evey two to three months i have a extra case  this month i have two as the va send two shipments

to make up for beinng behind two moths  a few months ago.  all said i have to many and not enuff room

pm if you are near coloumbus ohio and might like to  give me somthing for a case

• 4 weeks later...

blue plastic   they hold decent 

they can haddle a flood unlike most cheap ones  there  on the thicker side but not as this as i would like lol

i would happy give you a few to try

right now i do not have alot extra but probly will  june  right now i would be more then happy to give you a bag of 14 to try  and if you like , maybe come up with a trade  next month for a case

• 2 months later...

am two cases heave once again 

so any one need some diapers  let me know i would like to trade for  some ab stuff   

look up Molicare slips   by the case   if you want to see what there worth  please be fair on what you offer me i am a large in most cloths