LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for diaper lover friends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 6:37 PM, Living Curious said:

Does anyone attend any local munches? I'm in southern NH, too.

I attend local munches. Best way to find them is on fetlife.com.  Feel free to pm me

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 10:24 PM, Nhdiaperboy said:

Hey friends I’m looking for diaper lovers in southern nh or sea cost that would like to meet up. I’m a diaper lover and would like to go on a wet and messy adventure or just meet others in the are :)

I’m in rochester 

Rochester nh

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello from Concord!  As a gay ABDL / Little, i don't want to change anyone else, but would like to talk, play, or cuddle.  Have apt. but no car.  You may message me here,  chat if I'm in (evenings), or FB "PetahPetah Abdl" .  

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 11/17/2018 at 4:36 AM, flyfisher said:

Hi all  -  New to Southern NH  -  located in Stoddard  -  hoping to meet another DL soon   -  only into wetting, never messing.  Love to be changed and change a special friend.

I live in Keene would love to text and possibly meet someone like me at some point 

On 1/2/2020 at 2:59 AM, dailydiaperlover420_ said:

Keene New Hampshire 03431 respond back if friendly and want to chat and in the area 

I’m in Milton my would love to chat

On 1/22/2019 at 1:54 PM, Jy6942069 said:

My name is Jay and I am looking for some new friends and maybe something more. I am 18 and gay. My Snapchat is alohasnackbar9 If you want to message me 

More than happy to chat

hewwo from Concord :) gay, 45, and i hang out in main chat mostly.  only online from the public library, no cell.  no car either, rats.  but yeah i'd love to talk with another diaper wearer around here in NH !  I have wed.s off from work (dishwasher).  i also (just as a topic, not required you take part) make my own music, have 15 albums in online stores.  keyboards, recorder, percussion, like that.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 4:20 PM, PetahPetah said:

hewwo from Concord :) gay, 45, and i hang out in main chat mostly.  only online from the public library, no cell.  no car either, rats.  but yeah i'd love to talk with another diaper wearer around here in NH !  I have wed.s off from work (dishwasher).  i also (just as a topic, not required you take part) make my own music, have 15 albums in online stores.  keyboards, recorder, percussion, like that.  

Message me I’d love to talk

• 3 months later...
On 8/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, Binky boy 420 said:

I'm here Hinsdale New Hampshire anybody close?

Hello I'm kinda close to you I'm an abdl  would like to meet others around me 

On 12/20/2018 at 7:16 PM, PetahPetah said:

Hello from Concord!  As a gay ABDL / Little, i don't want to change anyone else, but would like to talk, play, or cuddle.  Have apt. but no car.  You may message me here,  chat if I'm in (evenings), or FB "PetahPetah Abdl" .  

Hello from Bristol abdl here

On 1/27/2020 at 10:14 AM, Nhdiaperboy said:

Message me I’d love to talk

Hello from Bristol bisexual diaperlover here would like to meet up and play 

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2018 at 9:46 AM, flyfisher said:

are you interested in visiting me in Stoddard.  have top notch smoke.  if so, tell me how to contact you to chat first.

Plymouth to Stoddard is about 1hr 15 mins

Hello I'm near plymouth and would like to chat I'm a diaper lover wetting only looking to change you and you change me and hangout and chat 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All! I live in CT but frequent NH for their wonderful OHRV trails. Anyone here ride? If so drop me a message and we can go from there.