LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Nhdiaperboy

Looking for diaper lover friends

Hey friends I’m looking for diaper lovers in southern nh or sea cost that would like to meet up. I’m a diaper lover and would like to go on a wet and messy adventure or just meet others in the are :)

Hi there. I'd thought to try again with this. I live in NH and I am willing to have a diaper lover over (I can host). Although I'm AB and DL, if you don't mind that. I mess and wet in my diapers. I hope I'm not too old for you. I literally haven't been on here in a long while and then I see your post.

I am in seacoast NH area 

I don't know of any local munches, at least none around me or abdl munches.

On 4/25/2018 at 6:37 PM, Living Curious said:

Does anyone attend any local munches? I'm in southern NH, too.

I attend local munches. Best way to find them is on fetlife.com.  Feel free to pm me

On 4/11/2018 at 10:24 PM, Nhdiaperboy said:

Hey friends I’m looking for diaper lovers in southern nh or sea cost that would like to meet up. I’m a diaper lover and would like to go on a wet and messy adventure or just meet others in the are :)

I’m in rochester 

Rochester nh

Hi all  -  New to Southern NH  -  located in Stoddard  -  hoping to meet another DL soon   -  only into wetting, never messing.  Love to be changed and change a special friend.

Hey all, I’m located in Plymouth NH. I can drive to meet up and I can’t host. I would love to meet up hangout, maybe smoke some funny stuff and change each other and play!! Message me please!

are you interested in visiting me in Stoddard.  have top notch smoke.  if so, tell me how to contact you to chat first.

Plymouth to Stoddard is about 1hr 15 mins

I’m from Maine 

Hello from Concord!  As a gay ABDL / Little, i don't want to change anyone else, but would like to talk, play, or cuddle.  Have apt. but no car.  You may message me here,  chat if I'm in (evenings), or FB "PetahPetah Abdl" .  

sounds good to me - how do I contact you privately to talk and set something up soon for me to visit you  ?

My name is Jay and I am looking for some new friends and maybe something more. I am 18 and gay. My Snapchat is alohasnackbar9 If you want to message me 

Hi Jay

What town are you in ?  Looking for a new friend also, like that your gay, and maybe interested in "something more"  me too. LOL