LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey New Here

PinkBB

Hey, I’m Jen. I’m from southeastern Pennsylvania. I’ve been a dL all my life and thought I would pop in and try this. 

Other interests including aerial yoga, hiking, the beach....anything outdoors if it’s warm. I also appreciate the lazy days too! 

Hi and welcome Jen, happy to meet you, and nice to have you here with us. Lots of good fun people here, I think you will fit right in here, like fitting in a diaper. Lol. Always nice to have new people here. Well, have fun, and enjoy. 

Welcome to the Forum, nice to see another from the PA/MD area.  If you haven't found it yet, there is a MD/DC area littles group and a Lancaster Littles group on Fetlife that get together monthly. 

Joey

• 3 months later...
On 4/11/2018 at 7:56 PM, PinkBB said:

Hey, I’m Jen. I’m from southeastern Pennsylvania. I’ve been a dL all my life and thought I would pop in and try this. 

Other interests including aerial yoga, hiking, the beach....anything outdoors if it’s warm. I also appreciate the lazy days too! 

Hi and welcome from another north easterner. :).  So glad you decided to pop in, I think you will find most of the people here very friendly and welcoming.  I have to know though, is aerial yoga just what it sounds like? I should probably google it lol