LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rapper Lil B an AB/DL?

Heads up about twitter followers, I once let my twitter account lapse, eventually found out it was compromised, logged in and found out I was following about 300 people/pages I had no intention of ever following. Some hacked accounts are put into pools where a person could pay to get more followers by having compromised accounts follow them.

Im not saying neither the rapper or aww so cute are doing this but dont be surprised if there are people or pages out there with tons of followers that might have done this.

Anything is possible. I saw video awhile back of a rapper, may have been here, in a diaper saying "Da' baby" over and over again. Was definitely in an abdl style diaper and he really didn't seem to care what people around him were thinking. May have been a publicity stunt, or even for a video, but even with that in mind you'd think he was aware of the abdl community. If he is one of us, then great, nothing wrong with it and more power to him.

I would imagine that any celebrity who is ABDL feels roughly the same way the rest of us do about keeping it private. Maybe they could get away with it by writing it off as satire or whimsy or just plain silliness (looking at you, Miley), but if so, then they’re a lot less self conscious and risk averse than the rest of us.