LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

" I'm willing to start at the lowest level Daddy I don't really know anything so we could start with the easiest stuff" she says clinging to him and laying her head on his chest as he flips through channels on the TV

He nodded.

"Speak of which, would it be terribly bad if I started you in the fourth grade instead of sixth?  It would just be so you can catch onto the Japanese, honey.  We both know you can do high school work, and if you wanted, we might be able to get some junior high school level stuff sent home here for you, if you wanted to do that for homework instead since I speak Japanese and can translate for you."

He rubbed her back.

"It would be a lot less stressful for you if you are in fourth grade, and if you forget how to ask for a bathroom, I think fourth graders are going to be a lot nicer to you if you happen to pee your pants at school, too."

" I guess so but this really means that all the work I put into to be able to graduate early was for nothing" she says that realization crashes down on her and makes her sad again she leans into Daddy's chest feeling down more

Kenji shook his head.

"I don't think that at all," he told her.  "This just means you'll get a chance to spend some time with kids your age in a country where you don't speak the language.  You will lose a year at the most, because of not doing the high school work for one year, but you'll go back to America next year, right?  You can continue on your course from then."

He hugged her.

"Honestly, I sort of doubt the American education system if it's so easy to skip grades though.  Are they really teaching you stuff, or are they just putting stuff out there and not really caring if you really get it or not?"

He sighed.

"Sure, some things like math, if you're really clever, maybe you can do it.  But some stuff like science and writing actually take some maturity to excel in it.  You don't really want to just be mediocre at stuff, do you?"

He hugged her a bit more.

"I'm so sorry that you feel you've wasted any time at all though.  I know that can be frustrating, honey."

"But......what if I want to stay here?" She says hesitantly scared to tell her what she says hesitantly scared to tell him what she actually wants to do and what career she wants to have granted with everything that's going on that may never happen anyway so we would be as pointless as her education

Kenji frowned.

"Normally, the school and the parents of exchange students don't allow students to stay more than a year as exchange students," he said.  "Why wouldn't you want to go home to your parents?  Wouldn't you miss them?" he asked concerned.  It didn't feel natural that she would not want to see them again.

"Well yeah I want to see my mommy and daddy again but......I......I want to stay and japan and.....maybe....one day....become a.....a....pop idol" that last part she said under her breath. She was so embarrassed about her dream mostly because when she told her parents they laughed and said that it wasn't realistic and wouldn't be a steady job.

Kenji sighed.

"Well, I don't know if you can stay in Japan like you want so easily.  You are a minor and your parents are not here, but I might be able to do something for you, if you trust me."

He smiled and picked her up again so she was looking in his eyes, he had her knees on the seat of the chair he was sitting in, between his own knees.

"I don't know if you'll get to meet anyone, but I can maybe take you to Tokyo sometime in the next month if you go to the school and the grade I want you in, and you do your best there to learn Japanese.  I say in the month, because you need to be able to say something in Japanese in case someone does talk to you."

He had heard her say something about being an idle, though he didn't hear what kind.  She had said it just low enough that he only caught a word or two, but it was enough for him to realize she wanted to be an actress or a singer.

She gasps and gets a big smile on her face and hugs Daddy Kenji nodding her head agreeing wholeheartedly willing to do what it takes to be able to possibly live her dream "I'll work really hard daddy I promise!" She says pretty much making a declaration as she bounces up and down before laying her head over his shoulder

"Alright.  No more talk about how much a waste school was then, okay?  You are a smart girl, baby.  I'm not putting you in elementary school because you don't know how to add or divide.  I'm putting you in elementary school to learn to speak Japanese on a level that is socially understandable at your age.  I want you to not only make your dream come true, but also have a lot of friends who you can trust and not just want to be your friend just because you have money or are famous."

He patted her bottom as he talked to her.

"You will do everything I ask of you, and I will do what I can to help you whether you want to be an actress or a singer, or whatever you decide you want, okay?"

Kenji looked up at the clock and decided that she had had a lot of excitement that day.  She should probably take a nap before dinner.

"Come on," he said picking her up and taking her to her room.  He put her in her bedding, and then he laid next to her.

"Just take a short nap," he told her.  "When we get up, I'll go get us some dinner, okay?"

She nods and lays on his arm facing him and scoots up and slowly closes her eyes she dreams about being on stage rocking the show. Then it turns into a nightmare  where the crowd  starts not being able to understand her then she starts wetting  herself.

As they slept, he was having a very relaxing dream when suddenly, he felt something warm and wet creeping all over his bottom area.  He sat up in a hurry wondering what it was, and then he saw....

The poor little girl was wetting her pants again.  What was it with this child?  Maybe her parents were pushing her so much, that they put too much stress on her, or maybe she has an infection or something, and because she's so focused on other stuff, it has never come up to have it looked at.  Either way, she will definitely need to be looked at or even the fifth graders might think it funny she's always wet.

He got up and went to the phone to schedule her an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.  Because there were procedures with an exchange student, it would be a little time before a doctor would be able to see her though.  He had to talk to her excursion teacher first and get the papers for her in order to prove she has insurance.

He was on the phone for about half an hour....

She whimpers and tosses and turns in her sleep. It's not exactly a scary dream just very very humiliating.  In her dream she's stuck on stage still peeing herself and she would do anything or wear anything to make it stop.

After some time on the phone, Kenji sighed and went to the bathroom to clean himself up a bit, and then went back to the kitchen to start dinner.

It was already nearing six now.

As she's looking for him, she can start to smell a creamy stew being made with rice.

He is in the kitchen making dinner with fresh cut up carrots, meat, potatoes, and corn in it.

She walks to the kitchen sniffling and rubbing her eyes and sees daddy and runs to him all wet from the waste below. She buries her face in the side she continues  sniffling and looks up at her daddy.

"What is it, baby?" he asked her as he turned off the stove because the stew is basically ready anyway.  He just has to wait for the rice steamer to finish.  "Did you have a bad dream or something?"

He reached down and picked her up.

"Looks like my little one is soaked," he smiled at her.

She sniffles and nods to him. "I had another accident daddy. It was in my dream and I was really scared and when i woke up i was wet. I'm really  really sorry." She says clinging to him and laying her head on his shoulder 

"Well, dreams can do that sometimes to little kids," he told her.  "It's nothing to be ashamed of.  We'll just get you cleaned up and then the rice should be done so we can have dinner, okay?"

He put her on her feet and held her hand to take her to the bedroom.

"It's okay, baby.  Accidents happen."

He started to take off her wet bottoms.

She nods her head as she hangs on to daddy's shirt for balance She is happy daddy isn't punishing her for her accidents. She hates how frequent they are becoming and she wonders why it's happening she doesn't really believe that it could be because she's in a new country. She would do anything to stop wetting  her pretty  clothes.

Kenji is beside himself for what to do for her.  On one hand, he could ask her to wear diapers, but then that might scar her.  For all he knew, she was just getting used to things, and putting her in a diaper might cause her to think she's being punished.  On the other hand, diapers would mean less to clean up, and less embarrassment if she were to wet in public.  He just wasn't really sure what was right at the moment, so for now, he got out another pair of panties for her.

"Here we go, honey," he whispered to her.

She layed her head on daddy's  shoulder and stepped into the panties letting him pull them up she rubs her eyes yet at the same time  her tummy grumbles because she has not  eaten  since she got home today.