LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Homestyle *Reboot* (Private with Ishigreensa)

BabyGabrial

The three sixth graders weren't happy that Gabby didn't seem to be able to speak Japanese.  They were responsible for all the kids, if something happened to her because she didn't understand them when they told the line to move to one side of the narrow roads, it would be their fault.

One of the six grade boys talked to Aiko for a minute and then Aiko pushed, though not unkindly, for Gabby to come to the front of the line with the first grade children.  The older kids explained that until further notice, Aiko and their new friend has to be in the front of the line because their new friend doesn't understand things very well, and a sixth grader might have to push her to the side of the road if she misunderstands something so nothing bad happens to her.

The other kids nodded and soon, they were all walking.

They were only about halfway to Gabby's house, and had dropped off one first grader and two third graders, when her lower body was finding it too hard to hold it.

As they go Gabby is so focused on trying to not wet herself that she was moving a but slower plus she wanted to make sure she followed everyone she looked around at the 6th graders despite being younger than her are all seem to be taller than her.

(Actually, isn't Gabby 12?  She'd be about the same age or at most a few months older than the sixth graders).

Aiko had to be dropped off before they got to Gabby's house, so a sixth grader took her hand not wanting her to get lost.

They were almost to Gabby's house when she felt herself starting to leak....

When she started to wet full force, someone behind her noticed and tapped a sixth grader on the back and talked to her.

The sixth grader bent down just as Gabby finished peeing herself.

She hugged her and then took her hand smiling at her.

"Dai jou bu," she said to her.  "Dai jou bu."

She then saw that it was time to drop off two others, and let the other sixth graders send them to their homes while she stayed right with Gabby.  She planned on walking Gabby right to the door and telling her host parents that she had accidentally wet on the way home.

Gabby was doing her damndest not to make a scene but this was so embarrassing she just wanted to go home and at this point beg daddy to put her in diapers. She sniffled as the went on dropping off more and more younger kids

The sixth grader could see that the younger girl was sniffling as she walked, and she stopped and squatted down next to her waving the others to go on.

Then she smiled.

She pointed at her pants and frowned saying something in Japanese.

Then, she reached out and pulled her into a hug.

She said something else.

Then she patted her back and pushed her back a little and took her hand.

She had been trying to comfort her, but of course, Gabby probably didn't understand what she said though her actions were very loving and kind.

The sixth grader finally got to the little girl's house, and she walked her up to the front door and knocked where Kenji opened it.

He could already see that Gabby's pants were wet again, and that her eyes were watery from crying earlier.

He reached down to pick her up as the girl told him what she thought happened.

He smiled and nodded to the sixth grader saying something that made her smile, and then he took his baby into the house.

He touched her nose and sat her on his lap as he spoke to her.

"Your Senpai, which means senior classmate, says you were walking home, and then couldn't hold it and got scared because you peed your pants in front of everyone, so she took you away from the group so you wouldn't have to walk with them, and helped you get home."

He patted her back.

"I don't know, but I think maybe we should start putting pull ups or something on you at school, baby.  You keep having accidents, even thought we even put you in a few grades lower so that making friends would be easier, but wetting your pants all the time is probably going to affect that in the long run.  I want you to have friends, sweetie."

He hugged her.

"Would you be upset if  put you in pull ups at school.  Their not like regular diapers.  You can still pull them up and down to go potty like undies, but if you pee in them, they won't show unless you pee more than once.  You should still get to the nurse and get them changed if you pee, but this way, people won't realize you are wetting as often as you do, honey."

When daddy opened the door Gabby wanted to wipe her eyes but honestly there was no point. She was very happy to be picked up amd she nuzzled daddy when he was talking to the sixth grader. She got to learn a new word and that was always neat but when her "Senpai" left it came time for a big talk. Daddy was so comforting. Every pat on the back felt like Heaven to Gabby and his voice was so soothing as he spoke to her about wearing pullups. It's clear he hasn't noticed that she is in the spare clothes he sent with her to school so he probably doesn't know what happened as far as she knows. It would be wrong  of her not to let him know. So she cling to him tightly, put her nose to his neck and took a breath. "Daddy........today..........in class........i had an accident.........but it wasn't pee pee.......i......i.......i......" she tears up again and to just get it out she shouted "I made poopies!" Then started crying in daddy's neck 

He patted her back as she cried for a while until she calmed down some.

Then he started talking to her again.

"Well, that's why I'm thinking you should wear pull ups," he finally said in a whisper.  "If you wear a pull up, and you feel you can go potty, then you can try to go.  If you don't make it and wet or make a mess in your pull up, then you can just go see the nurse, and no one will know you are still having accidents, sweetie."

He hugged her.

"Do you want to try a pull up tomorrow at school?"

After everything that has happened she would like nothing more. It may feel gross but it beats the embarrassment of everyone knowing what she did. She just would have to hurry and ask Megumi to take her to the nurse. Besides she already wears bedtime diapers this couldn't be any worse "yes daddy i want to wear pull ups please" she said as she clinged to daddy for dear life.

He rubbed her back and carry her to the bedroom where he started to change her out of her wet clothes.

"It's okay, baby.  We'll get you some pull ups at the store.  I just have to get you changed first, okay?"

He pulled apart her wet pants and started to slip them off of her legs.

"It's okay, sweetie.  It's okay.  We'll get through this, honey."

She layed on her daddy until she was layed down herself. She looked up at the ceiling as her clothes were taken off and she listened to daddy as he reassured her over and over. She started to put her thumb to her mouth and calmed herself by sucking on it and listening to nothing but daddy's strong voice blocking anything else out.

When he got her pants off of her and her panties, he saw that not only was she soaked and wet, but because the nurse didn't have a regular bathing place for her, her panties also had some stains in them from pooping her other pants earlier.  Her bottom must have not gotten cleaned up enough, and he could still see that her legs had a little poop on them.

He sighed and picked her up from under her arms and stood her up so he could take off her shirt.

"We need to get you a bath," he told her.  "You're still kind of a mess, sweetie."

He took her hand with her naked, and started to lead her into the bathroom.

"Huh? Do i have poopoo still?" She asks tilting her head confused. Her words also have a sort of lisp to them as she said them since she still has her thumb in her mouth. She reaches up for daddy to take her hand they head to the bathroom as daddy goes through what seems to be routine at this point.

He nodded.

"Yeah, it looks like it didn't get cleaned out of your bottom and from between your legs that well," he told her.  "It's okay.  Daddy can clean you up, sweetie."

He helped her into the filling tub and started to wipe are her body.

"There there," he said.  "We'll get you all cleaned up and then you'll feel all better."

She nodded along still sucking her thumb "daddy always makes me feel better" she tried to say but it came out lispy. She sat in the tub and just relaxed knowing that daddy will take care of everything for her. People she could rely on? Daddy and Megumi for sure. They always have her back no matter what it seems. Megumi will be so proud of her tomorrow when she goes to school in a pull up. No more messy pants and no more wet seats. At this point it will be a dream come true.

Kenji washed her good, making sure her hair as well as everywhere else was clean.

He let her stay in the tub a little longer though and played with her.

Kenji smiled and helped her out of the bath.

"Let's get you changed into some clothes so we can go to the store," he told her.  "And daddy will put a night time diaper on you for now, so you won't have to worry if you wet at the store, okay?"

He took her to the bedroom to put her in a diaper.

She nodded happily "and i tell daddy if i have an accident because i not a dirty girl" she says with a big smile on her face as she is layed down on a thick night time diaper. She won't be able to wear jeans to the store they wouldn't fit. She doesn't mind she prefers dresses over pants anyways

Once Kenji got her dressed in a diaper and tried to put some pants on her, he frowned.

"It looks like you'll have to wear a skirt or something," he told her.  "You'll have to be careful so that it doesn't lift up or people will see your diaper, baby.  But a pair of pants just won't fit over it."

He got her out a dress and brought it over.

"I guess you can wear this," he said.

He put an undershirt on her and then he helped her put her dress on.