LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Ms. Douglas walked out of the stall and looked, but then the boys were back in line.

"Tattle tale," on of the girls whispered  to her.  "If you make the boys mad at you, these are not just playground boys going to a normal school.  They're... well, I'd rather they look than they hurt me for getting in trouble."

"The boys are not doing anything," Ms. Douglas said.  "Don't make trouble if there is no trouble going on."

Shet turned and went back into a stall to help one of the girls get dressed.

"It's your turn to use the bathroom next," a boy told her.  "I dare you to go!  I'm going to watch everything!  You can't do anything about it!"

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imelda frowned at the girl. She didn't want anyone looking at her private area.

"Whatever," Imelda sighed after Mr. Douglas reprimanded her. 

Imelda looked at the boy when it was her turn and then at the teacher. 

"I don't need to use the toilet, Mr. Douglas." Imelda said.

(Her teacher is a woman, I think.  Jessica's teacher is a man.)

Ms. Douglas frowned.

"Are you sure?  I'm not going to interrupt class for you if you need to go later, and what's more, you'll be punished for asking since you know the rules already.  You need to go now, or wait until the next break."

The boys looked at one another and frowned.  They wanted to look at her panties, but they were denied.

They decided to just wait and see if they could see her in her panties the next break then.

Ms. Douglas started to take the kids to their next class.

A bit later, it was finally Jessica's class turn.

Mr. Stevens did the same thing that Ms. Douglas did.  He let the boys go first.  In Jessica's class, there were eight boys and four girls.

While the boys had not particularly said anything about spying on the girls, or looked like they were overtly trying, the line was in perfect view of the toilets, and one of the other girls had decided she was going to wait.

"April, you can go now."

"I'll wait."

Mr. Stevens nodded.

"Jessica?"

Mr. Stevens bent down at her and started to undo her pants for her.  He seemed like he was only letting the girls go, not two at a time, but one at a time, and he stood right next to them as they went.  He pulled her pants down and her panties and then he sat her on the toilet as though she were a toddler.  He waited right over her a hand always on her shoulder, and he watched her.

Her body didn't like that at all.  At least Robyn always stood a bit away from her when she peed giving a little bit of space.  This teacher was not doing that, and he was a boy teacher on top of it.  Her body wouldn't pee.

Jessica blushed as Mr. Stevens undressed her and sat her on the toilet. She flinched a little as his hand rested on her shoulder. She tried not to look at him, staring down at her lap. 

Even though she was trying, she couldn't get pee to come out. 

After a few minutes, Mr. Stevens squatted down to her eye level.

"You are wasting time, and there is still one more girl to go.  If you don't need to go, tell me so.  You are going to make your class late for your next class."

He frowned at her.

Imelda's class went off towards an arts and cratts room.

Mr. Stevens frowned.

"Next time, you tell me that as soon as I come to you so we don't waste time."

He helped her up and pulled up her clothes and dressed her and then took her back out while the next girl went in with him.

Soon enough, they were back at their class ready to learn math.

The next two bathroom breaks came and went without out either Imelda nor Jessica being able to go for one reason or another.  Imelda's problem, was that the boys wouldn't stop trying to sneak a peek, and they threatened her that if she told them one more time, she might get hurt.  Jessica's problem was that Mr. Stevens wouldn't give her even a foot of space, and the second time, he had gotten mad at her for wasting time, and told her that if she wasted his time again by going into a stall and not using it, she would be in serious trouble.

That being the case, Jessica was really scared to step into the stall the third time because he glared at her as he called her name.

"If you step into that stall, and you don't use it," he warned her, "You're going to be sorry.  So, are you going to use it or not?"

He waited for her answer.

After this, would be the fourth class, the last class before lunch.

He nodded and moved on.

Soon enough, they were going to a different room to start science class.  This class had high tables and high stools to sit at with sinks at every table and other things that the students would need for their projects.  At each table, there were for seats that faced sideways to the front.

The classroom teacher sat at the back of the room while a different teacher wrote something on the board.

He had written a diagram of three steps in a circle and had words that were hard to pronounce for fifth graders at each step.

"Today, we are going to learn about the cycle that Rocks go through."

As he started class, her bladder pulsed and Jessica felt it almost ready to come out.

Imelda's tormentors were watching her as much as they could so that if she tried to pee in the toilet, they would see her pull her pants down and everything, or at least it felt like that.  Actually, the teacher was in the stall, and she was trying get her to pull down her pants by this time because she was sure that Imelda had to go, but Imelda kept feeling their eyes on her, and the teacher didn't believe her when she said the boys were watching her.

Jessica sat on her stool listening to the teacher. She kept her legs pressed together and her hand on her lap. She felt the pee trying hard to come out, but did her best to hold it in. 

Imelda kept her hands on her pants in case the teacher tried to pull them down. She refused to use the toilet with the boys so close, even though she needed to pee. 

"Look, do you want to pee your pants?" Ms. Douglas asked IMelda as she tried to get at her skirt to pull it down.  "I know you have to go by now, and I'm afraid you are going to wet your pants in the classroom if you don't go."

She finally gave up in the end though and sent Imelda back out to the line and called in the next girl.

The teacher continued with the class showing them some examples of different kinds of rock.

The pulsing of Jessica's bladder didn't seem want to calm down, but rather got stronger by the minute.  Some how, she was still not wetting yet, but it really hurt to hold it.  It hurt so bad in fact that her bottom was starting to hurt, too.  Or... was it that she had to poop?

"No, I don't want to pee my pants." Imelda said with a sigh. 

Imelda stood up and went to the back of the line with the others that had already used the toilet. She really needed to pee now and wasn't sure she could make it to lunch. 

Jessica couldn't concentrate on the lesson anymore as she could barely hold it. It felt like she was going to explode. 

Imelda's teacher sighed and let her go to the back of the class, and then started to lead the class to the gym for PE.

The PE teacher had all the kids sit on the gym floor while he explained the rules while at P.E.

"If anyone tries to do anything that looks like they are leaving the P.E. class without permission, that person will not be allowed to have P.E. anymore, and they will sit while cuffed to the bench, "and he showed them ankle restraints that he had.  "I know no one wants that, so I suggest you follow the rules so you don't get in trouble."

About twenty minutes into the science lesson, Jessica's panties started to dampen from a little bit leaking out not once, but three times before it could stop for a while.  She still had to go really bad because she had not peed enough to really relieve the pressure, but it was enough that her crotch was wet.

Imelda sat on the floor and sighed when the teacher said they couldn't leave or else they would be cuffed to the bench. She remembered the bus ride to the dorm. She pressed her legs together to keep from peeing herself. 

Jessica kept her legs pressed together, which was the only thing keeping her from soaking herself. She looked around to see if anyone was looking at her. 

Ten more minutes passed in Science for Jessica when it started to leak again....

Imelda had trouble sitting still for those twenty minutes while the teacher explained other rules and safety precautions, and finally, they were up and the teacher was getting them organized to play volleyball.  As there were but twelve people in class, and there were six on a team, everytime the ball changed sides of the court for who served, when they rotated, One person from each team rotated to the other team.

Imelda now, had to manage to not pee herself and to participate in PE at the same time....

Jessica whimpered as she kept peeing her pants. She hoped no one was looking at her. 

Imelda followed the class out to the volleyball area. She tried desperately to keep from wetting her pants, yet stay involved in the game. It wasn't an easy task. 

After another ten minutes had passed, Jessica's pants were just soaked and there was a puddle all around her seat.

The teacher continued teaching and then he started to pass out worksheets to the students when he noticed Jessica.

"Jessica, stand up and come here," he called to her.  "Now!"

Jessica started crying but stood up and walked over to the teacher. 

Imelda was having trouble not peeing herself. She stood there with her legs pressed together when she wasn't rotating around the court. 

Mr. Stevens's frown deeped when she started to cry.

"Stand by the blackboard for the rest of the lesson," he told her.  "There is no excuse for this!  I gave you not one, but four different chances to go, but you decided to just do it in your pants like some kind of animal or something."

Somehow, Imelda made it through the class without wetting her pants.

Soon enough, it was time for the adults to come and pick up their kids from class.  They had been bussed to where their college classes were, and now, were back for lunch because it was their responsibility to watch the kids for lunch while the teachers got a break.

Robyn came into the room to pick up Jessica, when she saw her standing by the blackboard, her pants just soaked and the teacher walking around the room helping other students get ready for lunch.

Adam came in and waited by the door until the teacher let the kids go to the door and to their guardians to take them to lunch.