LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Imelda nodded as Adam talked to her. She blushed as he looked at her bed. 

"Okay," Imelda sniffled. 

"Yes, I'm okay. I just wad wondering what's wrong with Imelda. I don't need anything." Jessica said.

Jason picked October up and sat on her bed. 

"I had to go to a meeting, baby. It's okay, I'm here now." Jason said. 

Jason rubbed October's back. 

Brenda got dressed for bed.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam hugged her when he saw her look at her bed.

"Don't worry about the bed, baby.  We'll clean it up in the morning.  It's not your fault if you wet the bed because you're scared, honey."

He got her settled down and he kissed her head.

"Go to sleep, baby."

October hugged Jason and cuddled into his arms real comfortable.  Then she yawned and started to close her eyes.

Robyn nodded.

"Well, let me check your diaper anyway," she said.  "You're kind of a strong willed person, so I doubt you'd tell me if you peed your pants, honey."

Robyn then pulled her slightly off of her left bottom cheek and felt around her diaper to see if it was wet.

"You feel dry, sweetie.  It's okay.  Don't be embarrassed.  I'm your mommy while you are here, and if you wet the bed, it's just between you and me, and if you don't wet, but I check you, that's just between us too, unless you want to complain to Adam about it."

She smiled at her.

"How about you sleep with mama tonight, that way, I'll know you have me right there if you have a bad dream or something?"

Imelda calmed down and went to sleep in Adam's bed with him. 

"You can sleep with me tonight, Oct-y." Jason said.

Jason moved October over to his bed before getting dressed and getting in himself. 

Brenda got in bed and went to sleep. 

Jessica cringed as Robyn checked her as if she was a toddler. She nodded her head. 

"Yes mommy." Jessica replied, standing up. 

Soon enough the whole house was asleep.

Sometime in the early hours of the morning, the only person not sleeping with a big person, was Anna.

She woke up maybe around five or five thirty having to pee.

She waited as long as she could, but when it got to be about six, she decided she couldn't wait any long and went to the bathroom, which was through the other room in their suite.

When Brenda would wake up, she'd see Anna missing.

(Hoping she panics, doesn't look in the bathroom right away, and gets the whole house up in her panic to look for Anna).

October slept comfortable that night, but she did wet her diaper in her sleep.

Brenda woke up shortly after Anna had gone into the bathroom and felt something was off. She got up and checked Anna's bed. Not seeing her there, Brenda yanked the covers down to see if she had moved around in bed. Anna wasn't there. 

"Anna?" Brenda called out, 

She waited a couple of minutes, looking around the room. Not seeing Anna, Brenda started to panic. She ran out of the room, going to wake up Adam, looking for Anna on the way. 

Adam woke up hearing the commotion.

As Robyn went looking for her, Anna had just heard her name called the second time, but before she could respond that she was in the toilet in their own suite, the woman had already ran out looking for her in the halls.

Adam eventually came out of his suite, holding Imelda in his arms.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

October woke up because she heard noises from upstairs.

She felt under the blankets and blushed as she knew it!  Her diaper was soggy and it was a wonder it didn't leak, but it didn't.

Rebecca woke up and looked over at Jessica in her bed.  She was planning on sleeping a little bit longer, but now, saw no point in it.  Why was Brenda up so early making so much noise anyway?

"I can't find Anna! She's not in her bed and I looked around our room. I don't know where she is!" Brenda cried, 

Jason woke up as he heard Brenda. He looked over at October and smiled at her.

"Good morning, baby." Jason said. 

Jessica woke up as Robyn moved around in bed. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

October looked over at Jason, and she frowned.

"Am... am I in trouble?" she asked.

She was nervous because she was wet, and afraid she was going to get scolded.  She forgot that yesterday, he had not raised his voice even once at her.

Adam put Imelda down and held her hand.

"Well, maybe she got hungry.  Have you checked the kitchen?"

He could see she wasn't in the living room.

"I'll go down to the kitchen and check.  You go check up on the third floor and see if she's in the play area for the kids."

Anna finally got off of the toilet and came out of her room, so when Brenda was just about to go upstairs, she would see Anna standing by their door.

Robyn smiled at Jessica.

"Did you sleep okay, honey?"

She went to the dresser to start getting dressed.

"Why would you be in trouble? I don't understand." Jason said.

Brenda nodded and started up to the playroom. She saw Anna as she reached the area near her room. 

"There you are!  Where have you been?" Brenda said,  forgetting that Anna couldn't understand her. 

Brenda sighed and took Anna's hand,

"Come with me." Brenda led Anna downstairs. 

Jessica needed to pee.

"Yes, I slept okay, but, um, I need to pee."

Adam was now looking in the kitchen and eating area while holding Imelda's hand.

Robyn looked back over at Jessica and she sighed.

"Get out of bed and come here so I can check your diaper, honey.  If you're already wet, you can just finish and I'll dress you, but if you're not wet, then I'll help you to the bathroom."

Anna heard the tone of Brenda's voice, and she started to tear up.  Why was she in trouble?  She didn't do anything wrong, did she?

October blushed really red.

"I... I... had... I we... I...."

She was scared to say what she did, and had trouble getting the words out.

Brenda took Anna down, looking for Adam. She finally located him in the kitchen. 

"I found Anna. She was standing outside our room. I have no idea where she was. Would you mind if Imelda helped me talk to Anna?" Brenda said. 

Jessica came over to Robyn, blushing. She wasn't wet, but needed to pee badly.

Jason hugged October. 

"Calm down and tell me, baby. I won't be mad or upset with you." Jason said. 

Adam sighed in relief.

"It doesn't matter where she was," Adam told her.  "You need to punish her for leaving the room like that.  What if we were at a Mall or something?  You know, these kids are supposed to be in prison.  What if we got caught not being responsible.  They would all end up going to prison again.  I don't care what her excuses are, she is not to leave a room by herself.  You or someone you leave her with needs to know exactly where she is at all times.  You don't need to ask her where she was, only tell her that she is getting a spanking for leaving the room without permission, and then that she will never ever ever leave the room like that again unless you know exactly where she is."

He frowned at Anna.

Then he turned to Imelda.

"Help Brenda talk to her, honey."

Robyn checked the little girl's diaper thoroughly, and then she smiled.

"Let's go potty before you wet," she said with a smile.

She took her through the bedroom and to the bathroom where she then bend down and started to undo her diaper.

October, shaking, lifted the blankets back away from her diaper so he could see how heavy and wet it was.

She looked down.

"I... I peed," she said tears falling down her cheeks.

"Alright. Thank you." Brenda said. 

"Tell Anna she is getting a spanking for leaving the room by herself. You are never too be out of my sight, is that clear?"

Imelda's eyes got big, but relayed the message to Anna. 

Jessica let Robyn check her,  then went with her to the bathroom. As she walked, she couldn't hold it anymore and let some pee out in her diaper. 

Jason saw the wet sheets and pajamas and lowered October to the floor. 

"It's okay, baby. Accidents happen. I'm not mad at you. Let's get you cleaned up and dressed for the day." Jason said. 

Jason took October into the bathroom and undressed her before washing her.

Anna's eyes got really big.

"But... I didn't leave the room, or at least not the suite!  I promise!  I just went to the toilet!  Please!" In Spanish of course.

When Imelda translated, Adam shook his head and he reached for her hand.

"As head of house, I need to spank her, and then as her caretaker, you need to spank her, Brenda.  I don't care if she did just go potty, she needs to let us know where she is at all times or stay where we leave her until she can tell us."

He brought her over to the kitchen chair and brought her over his knee to start spanking her.

Anna sniffled and pulled back a little bit.  She didn't want a spanking just for going pee in the toilet!  That didn't make sense!

Eventually, he got her on his lap, and he rubbed her back for a minute first.

"Tell her that she's not getting a spanking for using the toilet.  She's getting one for leaving Brenda without letting Brenda take her.  This is serious because if the program thinks we are not being responsible for you girls, then you could all go to prison, and we are trying to prevent that."

Then he started to spank her after Imelda told her what he said.

October looked up at him.

"You're not mad that I wet at all?"

Robyn got her to the bathroom and was just about to pull off her little girl's diaper, when she noticed it felt warm.

"Are you peeing your pants?" she asked Jessica, the diaper still in place.

Imelda felt bad for Anna, but kept interpreting what was said. 

Brenda just let Adam take control, since he was the head guardian. 

Jason smiled at October. 

"No, I'm not mad, I know you're not wetting on purpose. Even if you were, I would know there was a reason behind it." Jason said. 

After washing October, Jason got a fresh pull up and put it on October. 

"Yes mommy," Jessica said,  blushing. 

Adam pulled Anna to him and over his knee.  He slapped her diapered bottom three times with his hand, not really enough to actually physically hurt her, but he hoped she'd cry from being embarrassed at needing a spanking in front of Imelda.  In his opinion, that is the purpose of a spanking.  Not to physically hurt someone, but just to humiliate them just enough that they won't do that action again.  He believed in reserving spankings for severe situations, and disappearing on a guardian was severe because of what he said before about being worried that the program would send the kids to prison if the guardians made it easy for them to disappear all the time.

He sighed and he looked at Imelda.

"Tell her that she is to not leave Brenda's side all day no matter what.  Then tell her that Brenda has to spank her, too, because Brenda is her direct guardian, and she has to listen to her even above me."

Anna nodded when Imelda translated and went to Brenda and bent over her knee for a spanking.

"Just do it a few times," Adam told Brenda.  "We don't want to physically hurt her, you know."

October looked up at him shocked that he was like that about it.  Her mouth just dropped and she couldn't properly close it again for the whole time he was cleaning her up and then putting her in a clean pull up.

Finally, she smiled at him once she had a clean pull up on.

Robyn sighed.

She put Jessica on the toilet with her diaper still on.

"Just finished.  I'm not going to play games with you about whether you're peeing or not.  We don't have time for games today, and I don't want pee all over the floor.  Once you are done peeing, I'll change your diaper, young lady."

Brenda watched as Adam spanked Anna, then it was her turn. Brenda  nodded as Adam said to spank her a few times. Brenda adjusted Anna over her lap and gave her three spanks, none of them very hard.

Brenda stood Anna up and looked at Adam. 

"Can I take Anna to get her dressed now?" Brenda asked. 

Jason smiled back at October and hugged her. 

"Let's get you an outfit  to wear to school." Jason said, taking October's hand.

Jessica blushed and did what Robyn said, sitting down, finishing wetting in her diaper.

Adam nodded.

"Yeah, go ahead and take her.  We don't have much time this morning to fool around.  We have to take them for orientation at their school, and then we are supposed to go shopping, right?"

He reached down and picked Imelda up.

"You too, baby.  We need to get you dressed.  And after watching Anna, you will know better than to disappear on me, don't you?"

Robyn waited for Jessica to finish peeing her diaper and then she took her off of the toilet and back to the bedroom area.

She picked her up and sat her on her wet diapered bottom on her bed, and she looked at her.

"Honey, I put you in a diaper all day yesterday so you can learn who is in charge.  Now, as I said before, to me, you are not a criminal, but a toddler.  I will put you in panties today, but you are not to run off.  If you need something, you ask me,first, and if you need to go somewhere, I will take you."

She hugged her.

Then she started to get some clothes out for her including regular little girl panties, a nice blouse and a romper skirt that was white.

"Are we going to school today?" she asked smiling up at him.  She had not realized that they would start school so soon.

Anna had tears in her eyes by the time Brenda was done spanking her, and he walked with her soberly back to the room to get dressed.  She realized how important it was that she wasn't to leave Brenda's side no matter what, not even if she had to use the potty.  She wasn't sure if they wanted her to go in her pants or not, but what was sure, was that she was not to leave her side even if she didn't take her potty.

Brenda nodded and took Anna's hand, taking her back to their room.  Brenda let go of Anna's hand and hugged Anna.

She went to the dresser. She took out a pair of panties, then went to the closet and got out a skirt and blouse. Brenda took off Anna's pajamas and pull up, then started to dress her. 

"Yes sir." Imelda answered. 

"Yes mommy, thank you." Jessica said. 

"Yes, we're going to school. We need to register you girls, and then you'll go to class. Do you like school?" Jason asked. 

Jason picked out a pair of panties, a blouse and a blue jumper for October to wear and started dressing her. 

Adam debated on whether to put Imelda in a pull up again or in panties, but considering the bus ride and everything, he decided a pull up was safer for his little girl.

He dressed her in an orange romper skirt and black t-shirt with a puppy's face on it.

Then he looked her over and smiled.

"Let's go brush your teeth, sweetie.  And if you need to pee, you can do that, too."

Robyn dressed her little girl and then led her to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"No more accidents, honey.  Not unless you can't help it.  You can ask me to take you potty, okay?"

October smiled at him.

"I usually like school.  Some kids are mean to me sometimes, but I don't mind it.  I'm good at music and art."

She chattered at him all about school.

Anna smiled when she saw the panties!  She thought that at least Brenda realized she didn't like or need diapers!  And she let her dress her.

Soon enough, everyone was at the kitchen table.

"We will be going to their elementary school today," Adam explained to everyone at once.  "...to meet with our own kids' teachers, find out what is expected at school for them, and to get their school shopping list.  Then, we will take our girls shopping for school things, and things they need here."

He looked around.

"If everyone understands the plan, then finish your breakfast.  The bus to pick us up should be here soon."

Imelda let Adam dress her, frowning a bit at the pull up. She went with Adam to brush her teeth use the bathroom, since she hadn't peed since the night before. 

"Yes mommy."Jessica said,  going with Robyn back to the bathroom. 

"That happens sometimes. Tell the teacher if somebody is mean or tries to hurt you. Those are great classes. Maybe yippy can draw something for me sometime." Jason said. 

Jason took October to the bathroom to brush her teeth. 

"Okay then when do the girls actually start class?" Jason asked. 

"Today, they just meet their teachers, and classes start from tomorrow.  Oh, and make sure you remember to pack an emergency bag for them.  You need two sets of clean pants or skirts, one pair of panties and two diapers and then one undershirt and one top."

Adam sighed as he looked over at his little Imelda eating her breakfast.

"We also start our college classes from tomorrow," he reminded the adults.  "We should already have our books and stuff though as we were supposed to get those things last week, remember?"

Robyn nodded.

October looked up at Jason while Adam was talking, but didn't interrupt.

Anna didn't understand anything so turned to Imelda to see if she would explain anything to her.

Imelda listened to Adam and waited for him to stop so she could tell Anna what was going to happen today. 

Jason put his arm around October and rubbed her shoulder. He nodded when Adam said they should have books and supplies for their classes. 

Finally it seemed Adam had paused so Imelda told Anna what they were doing today.

Before they knew it, the bus had arrived and Adam put the kids together on the bus.

October and Anna were put in one seat.  Behind them, Imelda and Jessica were sitting, and then behind them, Brenda and Robyn were sitting.

Adam and Jason had to sit near the front of the bus because they ran out of seats around where his house was sitting.

Then, they were on their way.

(Imelda and Jessica should have their conversation here.... about where Jessica was alarmed and asked Imelda if she really did drugs, and then Imelda retorted with hearing that she nearly killed someone... causing Jessica to recall the whole event and started to make both girls cry just before they get to the school?)

Jessica looked around for a few minutes then decided to talk to Imelda. 

"Did you hear Adam earlier when he said they were packing 'emergency bags' for us, including diapers? I know they're treating us like toddlers in the dorm, but at school too?" Jessica said. 

"Nothing surprises me. A lot of strange stuff has been happening since I got arrested for trafficking drugs." Imelda sighed. 

"Did you really do that? Get caught with drugs?" Jessica asked. 

"Did you really kill someone?" Imelda shot back.

Jessica frowned but nodded. 

"I was forced to carry the drugs. They threatened my family." Imelda said. 

"My step dad was a bastard. He was very strict with me and he abused my mom. One day he was beating her so bad, I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't mean to kill him. The scissors were right there and i started stabbing him. I just wanted him to leave my mom alone. Why couldn't he just leave my mom alone." Jessica said. 

Jessica started shaking and tears ran from her eyes. Imelda turned and gave Jessica a hug, starting to cry herself. 

(Hope that was good enough.)