LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal Minds: KRP: A Kid Jail program Story

Ishigreensa

Imelda stood up and took Robyn's hand. Jessica did as well. She hoped no one discovered her diaper. 

Jason looked at October. 

"You need to go with Brenda and Robyn, honey. I'll come get you when Adam and are done with the dishes." Jason instructed. 

Brenda took October's hand as well as Anna's, ready to follow Robyn up to the playroom. 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October nodded and reached out to hold Brenda's hand.  Brenda was the less scary of the two.

Anna started to walk funny because she was not into peeing her pants, but she had two problems.  One was that she didn't even know how to let others know what she had to do, aside from being very juvenile and holding herself, that is, and she wasn't ready to get that babyish about it, yet.  Second, even if she could, she wasn't sure she was allowed to ask since Brenda just took her when she wanted.

So she walked sort of funny all the way up to the playroom, pausing here and there slowing Brenda and October down as they went up.

Robyn frowned because she felt the other three in back going slower and slower, and she turned around to see that Anna had stopped again for the third time, stepping from foot to foot, not sure what to do with herself.  She didn't want to pee her pull up, but Brenda had just taken her potty not too long ago.  She could probably hold it a little longer, but even then, would she be allowed to go?  That nervousness made her body get stronger urges than it should have gotten from just waiting less than two minutes since dinner being over.

Once they were out of earshot of the kids and women, Adam looked over at Jason.

"So, you wanted to talk to me about something?" he asked as he started to get ready to wash some of the dishes.

Imelda wasn't watching Anna as she walked with Robyn. When Robyn stopped and looked back, so did Imelda. She figured something was up with Anna, but wasn't close enough to ask her what the problem was. 

Brenda looked down at Anna and sighed. She didn't know what was wrong with Anna, not even thinking she needed to use the toilet. She kept hold on both Anna's and October's hands, trying to get them to the playroom. 

Jason got a dish towel and prepared to start drying the dishes. 

"Yes, it's about October. I suspect some kind of abuse from her step father. Mental abuse for sure. When she was in the bathroom earlier,  she called herself a stupid bad baby. She said her stepfather called her that." Jason sighed. 

"You dressed her, didn't you?" Adam asked.  "You've at least changed her clothes once when she first came.  Did you see any physical abuse?"

He wasn't doubting Jason, he was just trying to see how it had been hidden until now, and why Jason only now brought it up.  Of course, October's body was bruise-free.  Her stepdaddy ever ever touched her in a mean way, that she could remember.

He sighed.

"Why would he say that about her?" he asked.  Adam shook his head.

"Maybe we can get her to see a counselor later...."

Anna kept fighting moving forward until eventually, when she was standing in the middle of the play room, just before starting to play, she started to pee into the pull up.

The pull up started to sag and feel heavy.  It was disgusting!  Yes, she had wet herself before, and even pooped herself that same day, but until this moment, she had forgotten how disgusting that felt.

She sank to her knees and started to really cry as she finally let it flood the rest of the way through her pull up, now staring a small pool under her skirt where she sat.

October looked over at her, and she nodded in sympathy.  That was usually her, unable to control when to go potty until she wet in front of everyone!  She sighed.  If Anna was wearing a diaper, then she must have really had to go a lot.  She could see a little bit leaking from around the edge of her skirt.

Robyn frowned when Anna started to sit and cry.  She didn't know what upset her until she started to see the liquid around the edge of her skirt seeping out.  The girl had peed her pants again.

Robyn sighed.

"Brenda, go take her to your room and clean her up.  I'll be okay with the other three."

"Yes, I dressed her. I didn't notice any bruises. If he abused her physically, he was good about hiding it, but I don't think he touched her.  She said he called her that when she would pee her pants or wet her bed. She said that she didn't remember doing it, at least sometimes." Jason said.

"That would probably be a good idea, taking her to a counselor in the future." Jason added. 

Brenda saw that Anna's diaper had leaked and frowned. She nodded when Robyn told her to take her to the bathroom. Brenda came over to Anna and helped her to her feet. She took Anna's hand and led her from the playroom. 

Jessica blushed as she saw Anna had had an accident. Jessica was glad her pull up hadn't leaked earlier and wondered if Brenda was going to put Anna in a regular tape on diaper like she was wearing. 

When she stood up, there was definitely a big puddle on the floor because somehow the pull up had moved in a way that it didn't catch the main stream as it went under her.  That's why the puddle was so big!  Maybe the pull up was a little too small on her.  After all, Anna was a bigger girl than most fifth graders being heavy set.

October looked up at Brenda.  She wanted Brenda to take her, too, but it looked like no one cared what she wanted, and now she was with the stricter lady.

Anna waddled with Brenda to the bathroom, still crying from embarrassment and eventually got where she would have her pull up changed.

"Well, even if he didn't hit her, I'm glad you caught the abuse," Adam told Jason.  "What I'd like you to do, is make a record of everything she does or says something that you think is not natural for a kid her age.  I will take that stuff to the program director to get his attention about why we think she should see a counselor once we have enough to convince someone."

Brenda led Anna to their room and into the bathroom. She took off Anna's skirt and pull up, then washed her with a soapy washcloth and dried her. She smiled at Anna and gave her a hug. She led Anna into the bedroom and opened the dresser.  She debated putting Anna in a tape on diaper, but decided not to since they were giving the girls a bath soon anyway. She took out another pull up and held it out so Anna could step into it, even if it was a bit small on her. 

"That's a good idea. I'll start a journal just for that. Hopefully she'll get the help she needs." Jason said. 

Anna shyly stepped into the clean pull up, and held her mommy's shoulder for support.  She didn't like having to wear a pull up, but now, she knew that she couldn't argue about it even if she could speak with her.  She had just peed herself on accident... though she wouldn't have if she knew she could have been heard right, and would have been taken to the bathroom....

She sighed when the woman had finished with her.

Adam nodded.

"Don't get me wrong....  I know the kids are all guilty of some kind of crime, but....  I'm starting to wonder about their crimes.  Take Imelda, for example... They say she was delivering and most likely selling drugs.  How does a ten year old do that on her own?  Jessica stabbed a man.  Okay, maybe she did.  But why?  October had taken money?  Again, why?  And do you really believe it?  And then, Anna... As far as I know right now, she was mostly just in trouble for crossing the border illegally, but how can a ten year old do that on her own?  I somehow feel that these kids were railroaded."

He sighed.

"Anyway, I think we'll have an adult meeting after the kids are in bed to further discuss this to see what the rest of you think...."

Brenda pulled the pull up up and found a clean skirt for Anna to wear. Once she had her dressed she took Anna back to the playroom, along with a couple of towels to clean the floor. 

Jason listened too Adam and agreed with him that maybe they had put down misinformation on the girls forms. 

"That's a good idea. An adult meeting is what we need." Jason agreed. 

Anna went into the room with her mommy and sat off in a corner now a little too ashamed to talk to Imelda or anyone.

She was scared that everyone had seen her act like a baby and pee herself, what looked like, on purpose....

Adam and Jason finished the dishes, and Adam sighed.

"Well, we should go up and have the kids get ready for a bath.  Are you putting a diaper on October for bed?  I'm not sure if Imelda needs it, but I think I'll see how she does in underpants for a bit first, just to give her a chance."

Robyn watched for the last twenty minutes while the girls played.

Imelda saw Anna go off by herself and felt sorry for her. She wished she could help her but left her alone.

Jason hung up the dish towel. 

"Yes, as much as I hate to. October said she wet the bed and I don't feel like dealing with wet sheets. Hopefully October will sleep through the night if she's in a diaper." Jason said. 

Jason walked with Adam up to the playroom to get October and get her ready for her bath.

Adam looked around to all the girls and the adults.

"Well, college students...,  We have some little girls to get into the tub tonight.  Tomorrow, we will be going to their schools to register them, and then we have to go shopping to get them their supplies."

He held out his hand to Imelda.

"Come on, honey.  Time to get ready for a bath and then bed."

Robyn nodded and reached out her hand towards Jessica.

"Come on, baby.  We gotta go get you ready for your bath."

She led her to the bedroom, and took her to the dresser to start getting her pajamas out and everything else.

"You probably don't want everyone to see you wearing a diaper, do you?" she asked her.  "Tell you what.... you be a good girl and let me diaper you for bed, and I'll take it off for now and let you go down to the bath in panties.  How is that?"

October just looked up at Jason and let him lead her wherever and however he wanted.

Anna looked over seeing that the room looked restless.  They must be changing activities again, but she didn't know what was going on.  She would have asked Imelda, but she was still ashamed from wetting her pants earlier.

Jason carne over to October. 

"Let's get you ready for your bath." Jason said. 

Jason took October to their room and got out her pajamas and a diaper. He set them on the bed and looked at October.

"How about you try to pee before we go to the bath?" Jason said. 

Jason took October to the bathroom and undressed her before sitting her on the toilet. 

Imelda took Adam's hand and walked with him to their room. 

Jessica went with Robyn and nodded about wearing panties to the bath. She didn't want to wear a diaper to bed, but at least only Robyn would see her in it. 

"Thank you." Jessica said. 

Brenda took Anna to their room and took out pajamas for Anna. Since she didn't know if Anna wet the bed and couldn't ask her, she decided Anna should wear a diaper to bed and put it  with the pajamas. 

Brenda undressed Anna except for her pull up. 

Adam smiled at Imelda.

"Well, that's all you need, honey.  Stay here for a minute.  I'll be right around the corner in the other part of the suite if you need me, but I'm changing to my bathing suit.  As your guardian, I have to wear a bathing suite when we take you to get bathed."

He then went around the corner to put on swimming trunks.

October sat on the toilet and waited for him to tell her that she could get back up.  She didn't think she could pee, and at the moment, she really couldn't.

Anna let her mommy undress her for now, not knowing what was next.

Robyn got her baby's stuff ready, and then she started to put on a swimming suit.

"The adults have to wear swimming wear to bath you kids because they don't want to take the chance that someone might do something or be accused of doing something.  That's also why all four of us have to bathe at the same time."

She smiled at her.

"Remember, the state thinks you are criminals, but you are also recognized as kids, so it has to protect you from harm."

Imelda nodded and stayed where she was as Adam changed into his bathing suit. She wasn't looking forward to him giving her a bath. 

Jason watched October for a few minutes. When it looked as if she didn't need to pee or just wouldn't do it,  he lifted her off the toilet and pulled her pull up up and put her skirt on her. 

"I need to change into my bathing suit, so I want you to stay right here." Jason said. 

Jason got his suit and went around the corner, quickly changing into it. When he came out, he got her pajamas and things and took her hand. 

'Alright, let's go the bath area." He led October from the room and took her downstairs. 

Brenda changed into her bathing suit, keeping her eye on Anna, them redressed Anna in her skirt and took her hand. She led her down to the bath area. 

Jessica just nodded her head as Robyn talked, not really watching Robyn change. 

Adam put his hand on Imelda's shoulder, but directed the still clothed girl from their room towards the bathroom.

Robyn took Jessica's hand once she was ready, and led her fully clothed from their room towards the bathing room.

Anna wasn't sure why the woman had put on a bathing suit while she didn't put Anna in one, but she let her lead her to the bath area changing area without any problem for the moment.

October just followed Jason without a word.  She didn't know what to expect....

When they were in the bathing area, Anna saw that the other girls were still dressed, but all the adults had on swimming wear.

Then, she saw Robyn starting to pull Jessica's shirt off of her.

"It's time to get ready for your bath, baby."

Anna panicked and pulled her shirt down not knowing what was going on.  She wanted to keep herself covered while the boys were there!  Why was Brenda trying to take off her clothes?

October, however, just raised her hands like a good girl.

Adam bent down to Imelda and put a caring hand on her shoulder.

"I need to get you ready for your bath now, honey.  I'm sorry, but you know I have to wash you, don't you?"

Robyn then sat Jessica on the bench near the lockers, and she sat down next to her.

"I have to undress you now so I can give you a bath, honey.  I know you're not going to like it, but it's the rule here, that we have to treat you like a little kid.  The less you fight me on getting you ready, the sooner we'll have you in one of those private stalls over there with the bathtubs, and I can wash you, just the two of us.  Are you ready to let me do that?"

Adam put his hand on Imelda's shoulder, but directed the still clothed girl from their room towards the bathroom.

Robyn took Jessica's hand once she was ready, and led her fully clothed from their room towards the bathing room.

Anna wasn't sure why the woman had put on a bathing suit while she didn't put Anna in one, but she let her lead her to the bath area changing area without any problem for the moment.

October just followed Jason without a word.  She didn't know what to expect....

When they were in the bathing area, Anna saw that the other girls were still dressed, but all the adults had on swimming wear.

Then, she saw Robyn starting to pull Jessica's shirt off of her.

"It's time to get ready for your bath, baby."

Anna panicked and pulled her shirt down not knowing what was going on.  She wanted to keep herself covered while the boys were there!  Why was Brenda trying to take off her clothes?

October, however, just raised her hands like a good girl.

Adam bent down to Imelda and put a caring hand on her shoulder.

"I need to get you ready for your bath now, honey.  I'm sorry, but you know I have to wash you, don't you?"

Robyn then sat Jessica on the bench near the lockers, and she sat down next to her.

"I have to undress you now so I can give you a bath, honey.  I know you're not going to like it, but it's the rule here, that we have to treat you like a little kid.  The less you fight me on getting you ready, the sooner we'll have you in one of those private stalls over there with the bathtubs, and I can wash you, just the two of us.  Are you ready to let me do that?"

Jason undressed October and put her clothes in a locker. He took her hand and led her to a bath tub.

Imelda nodded, blushing a little. She looked over and saw Anna panicking as Brenda tried to undress her. 

"Anna, it's bath time. Brenda is going to give you a bath. You don't need to worry about the men seeing you naked, they're taking care of me and October. Just please let Brenda give you a bath. I don't  want you to get in trouble." Imelda told Anna in Spanish. 

Brenda tried pushing Anna's hands out of the way so she could get her undressed. She wasn't being successful though, 

Jessica pouted when Robyn talked to her but nodded. 

"Yes mommy, I understand. You're right, I don't like it,  but if those are the rules, we have to follow them." Jessica sighed. 

Adam looked over and saw Brenda struggling.

He led Imelda over to her.

"Imelda, will you please help Brenda talk to Anna."

Anna heard Imelda and she frowned still moving her hands in the way and not cooperating yet.  She was scared.

Jason soon had October ready because he had not had to explain anything to her.  October just let him do anything he wanted, and she was the first one ready for a  bath because of it.

She looked up at Jason.

"Are we going to get a bath now?"

Robyn patted her little girl's lap.

"It's okay, honey.  I know this is difficult for you.  Honestly, it's hard for us, too.  Can you imagine, having to take a child to the bathroom every time they have to go because you are not allowed to give them even a second out of your eye sight for fear that something might happen, and even if you think it won't, someone finding out that you took the chance, and you'd get in trouble?"

She started to remove her little girl's shirt.

"Yes sir," Imelda said. 

Brenda looked at Adam and then down at Imelda. 

"You can speak to Anna in Spanish, and understand her?"

"Yes ma'am. I told her you want to give her a bath, but she's still scared." Imelda said.

"Alright, tell her we have to follow the rules and one of them says we have to give her a bath. She is not allowed to bathe herself. I will wash her in one of the baths, in private." Brenda said. 

Imelda nodded and turned to Anna. She told her everything that Brenda had just said. 

"Is there anything you want to ask Miss Brenda?" Imelda asked. 

"Yes baby, I'm going to give you a bath now. Let's get in the tub." Jason said to October.

Jason took her into a tub and got a washcloth soapy. He started washing October.

Jessica nodded and held up her hands to make it easier to undress her. 

Anna smiled up at her.

"Why does that have to be a rule?  Anyway, isn't she the adult?  Doesn't she make the rules?"

She sighed.

"And you don't have to take my clothes off in front of the boys, do you?"

(When Imelda is there, we can just talk for them normally.  You and I know that Imelda is translating, and that will make it less confusing unless you want to punctuate something by the way IMelda says  something).

Robyn smiled at her little girl.

"Good girl," she got her shirt off of her and started to take off her skirt.  "Mommy is so proud of you.  You've been a  good girl all day and did what mommy told you to do."

Adam just looked on as his little one translated for Brenda and her little one.

October didn't fight with him at all as he washed her.  She tried to make it easy, for him, even, being used to this because of her stepdaddy washing her.

Brenda listened to Imelda. 

"No, I didn't make the rules, we didn't make the rules. There are people in charge of this program that make the rules. Just like you girls, we have to follow the rules. If we don't, they could send you girls to prison and close this program. I know it isn't easy on you." Brenda explained. 

"The rules say that only a guardian can dress or undress you and we have to stay with you at all times." Brenda continued. 

"We can wait until they have Imelda and October in the bath, but they are paying attention to their girls and not even looking at you." Brenda said. 

Jessica smiled a bit as Robyn undressed her. She looked around for a second to see if anyone was looking at her but relaxed a little as everyone was busy changing or talking. 

Jason washed October's face and neck then washed her arms. He noticed that she wasn't tensing up as he washed her as he thought she would. 

Anna wanted to ask something else, but she decided not to.  She didn't want to hear the answer straight if her suspicions were true, and would rather just go along as though they didn't understand each other than to have it admitted to her, that she had to be... the way she thought they were trying to make her.

She smiled.

"Okay, if only Miss Brenda touches me, and only if Miss Brenda washes me and ... and... the boys don't ever try to ..." Her face became red.  "I'll let Miss Brenda bathe me."

She lifted her arms.  As long as the boys were way over there, then what did it matter if they saw her body?  She had accidentally shown her body to other boys before for stupid reasons, and as long as they only saw and didn't touch, then it really didn't matter.

Adam waited for Imelda to tell him that she was done before he approached her to start getting her undressed for her bath.

Robyn smiled at Jessica.

"Good girl, honey."

She pulled off her top and undertop and then started to undo her skirt.

"I promise, when they allow us to, I'll let you do as much as they let us.  I know you hate being treated like a toddler, but that probably won't be for at least a couple of months from what they told us at orientation for the program, honey."

October looked up at him when it was time for him to start washing the trunk of her body, her chest, stomach, and back, and she just smiled up at him.  His touch was soothing to her, and she liked the way he bathed her a little more than the way her stepdaddy used to do it.  He was a little rougher, and it sometimes hurt because he thought he had to scrub her.  Maybe Jason wasn't getting her as clean, but she didn't want to say anything about it for her chest and stomach.  she'd rather be a little bit dirty than to have it hurt to take a bath.

"I promise I will be the only one to wash you, but if something happens that I'm not able to take you to the potty, then someone else will." Brenda said. 

Brenda started taking off Anna's shirt. 

Jessica held still as Robyn finished undressing her, grateful that Robyn had put panties on her before they came here to the bath. 

Jessica frowned when Robyn told her that the toddler treatment would last a couple of months. 

Jason washed October's bath and stomach, then reached her legs. He brought the washcloth through her legs, gently cleaning her and rinsed the washcloth. 

Anna shook her head.

She was not going to let Adam or Jason take her potty no matter what!  Especially if she was not allowed to touch her clothes herself.

"I'm not letting them take me," she said looking at the floor.  "I'll hold it until Miss. Brenda can take me."

She wondered if that meant she was not supposed to wet her pants after all.  But then, why did they put her in diapers?  She sighed.

Adam took Imelda's hand to take her over where he could start to undress her.

Jessica was finally led to a bath area so that Robyn could start on her.

"Uncle Jason?  You didn't do it right," she said when he wiped between her legs.  "It's not clean!  You have to wash it better.  It's okay.  I know you won't hurt me...."

She didn't even squirm the first time he washed between her legs, not even a little bit, which was really strange for having an adult she just met, needing to wash her....  It was like she was a toddler fully innocent and trusting that he was doing the right thing for her.