LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RIP babylin

I am reporting to the membership of Daily Diapers the death of a long time member.  babylin  https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/286-babylin/  has been a member here since 2005 and a friend of mine for about that same length of time.  We actually met through messaging on a site I can't even remember and he was the one who told me about Daily Diapers.  We traded emails for a few years along with some messages through Daily Diapers before we first met.  He knew I liked to fish and had 2 boats and started asking me if I would take him fishing out in Lake Michigan in one of my boats.  Naturally, I wasn't sure meeting another diaper lover face to face even after trading e-mails for a couple years!  After all, can anyone really believe what they read on the internet?  Finally I agreed, thinking there are a lot of boats around and a lot of people at the boat launch.  If it turned out he was a crazy person after all, I could yell for help!  I knew if I had to do that it would be very embarrassing because I was heavily diapered!  It was all a moot point since it turned out he was just a normal person after all.  Well, as normal as any adult who likes to wear diapers!  Not sure how things would go, we made small talk for the first 2 or 3 hours before the subject of diapers even came up.  He later said he knew right away I was wearing diapers the moment he saw me.  Not sure about that, but I know when bending over in the boat setting lines and down riggers I'm sure my diaper must have been visible showing out the back of my pants when my shirt rose up!  I'm also sure as a DL himself he knew what to look for and he was looking for it!

We made many fishing trips in both my boats over the last 7 or 8 years, always in diapers.  Normal routeen would be to plan a day via emails when we could both make it and hope for good weather.  Several times that planned day came and it was raining or there would be 5 foot waves on Lake Michigan.  When we did go out, especially in summer to anchor and fish for perch, the shorts or jeans wouid usually come off when away from any other boats and we would enjoy the warm sunny day fishing in just our shirts and diapers, keeping an eye out so no other boats would get close enough to notice our special attire!  The day would be pretty long since we would meet at the local IHOP at 6am for breakfast (already diapered under our clothes) and often not get the boat out of the water until around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.  A long time to spend in one diaper! Our relationship was just friends who had the same interests.  No sexual connotations as we both are straight.  No diaper changing or anything like that.  We didn't get any feelings seeing each other in diapers.  It was just 2 friends who enjoyed the same things, fishing, talking and wearing diapers on a nice summer day.  Not something you can do with just any old friend!  Aside from fishing we would often go to a local all day auction every few months and enjoyed the Asian buffet several times a year.  His last email to me was on July 8th, 2017 and some excerpts are below:

"Hi !  I'm getting better slowly ..... sleeping a lot day and night with CPAP and oxygen.  Have absolutely no endurance :(  hard to do much when you can't breath.  I'm retaining water, which complicates the congestive heart disease.  Having to learn to re-control my diabetes also.  Have been awakening  with sugar levels as low as 45 .... mostly in the 60's.  And I'm gaining weight :(Should eat more vegetables.  Would be good to do lunch again sometime before summer is over."

When we first met on line 13 years ago he hinted he might have cancer and 5 years to live, but he was always having some issue he was telling me about and looked the picture of health.  He was even planning on fishing this past summer and doing another lunch buffet.  Naturally I haven't been able to get hold of him, he hasn't answered my e-mails and I see he hasn't logged in here since July 8th.  He was one who never ever let his wife or family know he was into wearing diapers and hid it all from them, although we both agreed form things that were said she probably knew but didn't say anything to keep the peace.  I thought maybe his wife found out and gave him an ultimatum and he stopped with his contacts cold turkey.  Finally today I decided to try and find out once and for all.  I did a search of obituaries from his home town paper and sure enough, he passed away at home on July 20 of last year at the age of 67.  Since it was mentioned donations in his name could be made to cancer services, I believe that is what he succumbed to.

I know he was active in the chat room usually in the evening hours and he did have several posts and was a baby Banker here.  He was always ordering plastic pants and giving me the brand new ones that were too large for him!  I will miss the fishing and lunches in diapers with him and being able to discuss diaper habits along with other interests including politics since we both had the same views.  If anyone has been wondering for the past 9 months why the haven't seen babylin, I hope this explains it.  RIP babylin, I hope wherever you are your diapers are always wet and you always catch the biggest fish! 

• Like 1

I didn’t really know your friend Rusty Pins, but he sounds like he was worth knowing. I’m sorry you have lost your friend, and that DD, has lost a good member. RIP Babylin.