LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you REALLY Want to become Diaper dependent?

Ok, I keep seeing people posting onto here that they want to go diaper dependent soooooo bad that they would do what ever it takes. Here is my take on going 24/7 from experience. At first it is great, no needing to stand in line at the bathrooms frantically having to "Hold it", you are wearing the potty, use it! Please Note, I never did #2 out in public nor do I plan on it. Need to Pee while stuck in traffic? well then just "Go", I even had gotten accustomed to peeing while walking, Something I thought I would never had thought of accomplishing. I even got comfortable going while in line at the grocery store. Now that all the pros are out of the way lets talk about the "Cons". The "Special Feeling" I got while wearing went away after a couple months, it went from "Awesome" to a Chore, It did not feel like I wanted to wear all the time, There were times when I had to actually let my "Down Stairs" Air out. Lets face it, it gets Hot inside a diaper in the summer. If you forget to Hydrate believe me when I say, it starts to really stink of urine after a short while. It gets pricy, Depending on what diapers to your liking are your most comfortable. I had to make sure and note for funds to buy diapers into my Budget. The ones I wore were the Confi Dry 24/7's which I felt Comfortable with. Another Con, Having to find a place to get rid of the used diaper after changing in a public Restroom. I am not one to just leave my trash on the floor, I like to pick up after myself. Some Restrooms had no Trash cans (Kinda weird) so sometimes I would say F**K it and leave it on the floor. Conclusion, It Really depends (hahaha I made a punny) :lol: on your personal preference. Try it out for a week, then decide, (yes, Buy a case of the desired diapers and try it out 24/7, No toilet except for #2 wear where ever you go, school, work, ect) If a week goes buy and you like it then keep it up, Go for as long as you like, but remember, the choice is up to YOU!  For me, I had to stop due to it not being as fun and special it used to be, it actually got annoying. And Thank god the Seats in my car are Leather, I have sprung a leak and not noticed until I got out of the car. I hope this is helpful for anyone out there wanting to learn about this as life is one big learning Experience.  And it a Mod likes this Go Ahead and "Pin It" if you want. Questions? then ask. :) 

• Like 2

I will stick to being a weekend warriorette, thank you

• Like 1

Diaper dependancy has more cons then pros especially in the budget dept its one of the line items the increases over time and is one you can not cut out having to deal with incontinence on a daily basis gets old fast we keep reminding our selves the pros but the reality is most of us want to be out of diapers.   I have to admit I appreciate the fact that I no longer have to worry about finding an open bathroom the odd time I feel like i need to pee normaly I never get to that point any more as I pee with out warning most times. 

Forced diaper dependancy is not recommended but its the individuals right  to make the choice if they really one it, just remember you may regret the decision later on and there may be no going back Im in diapers for life now due to a bladder issue I have come to terms with it as I have no choice but I would not wish diaper dependancy on anyone. 

Be carefull what you wish for you may get it 

You left out the most important "Pro" for most of us that have a desire to be permanently diapered and that is the need to be in diapers does not comsume our every thought and every need.  Wearing diapers all the time releases some like myself from this burden. 

Rosalie wrote an entire article on this very subject and through experiences with her husband it was determined that wearing diapers 24/7 benifited both him personally and their relationship.

For me personally, since I made the decision to wear diapers permanently, I have become a whole new person. Before choosing this I was very irritable and miserable most of the time. My thoughts were constantly consumed with the desires to wear diapers when I was I was not inside of them. This affected my life and everyone around me. When I gave into that need and began wearing diapers full-time I became a much happier person in my mind and my conscious became open and clear. All of the thoughts that were wasted on thinking about wearing diapers now were turned to my children and my relationship with my wife. It was as if the burden of wearing diapers was like an elephant sitting on my chest and once I started wearing diapers permanently that elephant was gone and I could finally breathe again. Recently I asked my wife if she is happy with the choice I made to be diapered 24/7 and the answer was a very positive yes because now I am such a better person.

There are also a lot of people on this forum that chose to wear diapers 24/7 because of the physical need to do so. It could be that they have an overactive bladder, suffer from mild stress incontinence, or the start of urge incontinence. Being in diapers permanently for these people gives them a great sense of security and relieves a lot of stress because they do not have to worry about having an accident in their pants or constantly having to run to the bathroom at inconvenient times.

I find it interesting that you came across some toilets that did not have a trash can in them as I have yet to ever run into this problem. If I did I definitely would never leave my diaper on the floor as I always have my diaper backpack with me and I would simply place my used diaper in there and dispose of it in the proper place.

Yes, one cannot deny that there is a lot more logistics and planning when wearing diapers permanently.  My wife and I both agree this is undeniable.  Over time this becomes a normal part of everyday life and you learn to deal with it.  Diapers do cost money and if you have a low budget this could become a major burden for you if you wear diapers permanently.  In my opinion, cost is the biggest "Con" of all when choosing to become diaper dependant.

I have never grown tired of wearing diapers now that I have worn them permanently for over six months.  I still desire to be in diapers just as much now as I did in the past.  What has changed is being in diapers permanently has become a normal part of everyday life.  Before it was exciting and new and now it is much more routine.  Changing in public places, wearing at work or around family, and planning and logistics become not that big of a deal.  Life goes on and so does wearing diapers.

Weekend diaper warriors I applaud you.  I wish my desires to be diapered could be that simple.  It would make my wallet a lot thicker and life simplier but it would not make me happier.

Wearing diapers 24/7 seems to be a subject that ABDLs either view as a glass half full or glass half empty phenomena.  The NEED to be diapered is so different for each and everyone of us.  Like the OP said, if you desire to become diaper dependant give it a try and see how it makes you feel.  You may never take them off again or you may quickly realize that it is not what you thought it was going to be and remove them.  Either way, wear proud and have fun doing so. 

For those of you that want to become diaper dependant and want to talk to someone that is a glass half full kind of person please feel free to message me with questions.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

Ok, I keep seeing people posting onto here that they want to go diaper dependent soooooo bad that they would do what ever it takes. Here is my take on going 24/7 from experience. At first it is great, no needing to stand in line at the bathrooms frantically having to "Hold it", you are wearing the potty, use it! Please Note, I never did #2 out in public nor do I plan on it. Need to Pee while stuck in traffic? well then just "Go", I even had gotten accustomed to peeing while walking, Something I thought I would never had thought of accomplishing. I even got comfortable going while in line at the grocery store. Now that all the pros are out of the way lets talk about the "Cons". The "Special Feeling" I got while wearing went away after a couple months, it went from "Awesome" to a Chore, It did not feel like I wanted to wear all the time, There were times when I had to actually let my "Down Stairs" Air out. Lets face it, it gets Hot inside a diaper in the summer. If you forget to Hydrate believe me when I say, it starts to really stink of urine after a short while. It gets pricy, Depending on what diapers to your liking are your most comfortable. I had to make sure and note for funds to buy diapers into my Budget. The ones I wore were the Confi Dry 24/7's which I felt Comfortable with. Another Con, Having to find a place to get rid of the used diaper after changing in a public Restroom. I am not one to just leave my trash on the floor, I like to pick up after myself. Some Restrooms had no Trash cans (Kinda weird) so sometimes I would say F**K it and leave it on the floor. Conclusion, It Really depends (hahaha I made a punny) :lol: on your personal preference. Try it out for a week, then decide, (yes, Buy a case of the desired diapers and try it out 24/7, No toilet except for #2 wear where ever you go, school, work, ect) If a week goes buy and you like it then keep it up, Go for as long as you like, but remember, the choice is up to YOU!  For me, I had to stop due to it not being as fun and special it used to be, it actually got annoying. And Thank god the Seats in my car are Leather, I have sprung a leak and not noticed until I got out of the car. I hope this is helpful for anyone out there wanting to learn about this as life is one big learning Experience.  And it a Mod likes this Go Ahead and "Pin It" if you want. Questions? then ask. :) 

I posted this in another forum months ago, and it kind of mirrors your post:

"CONS:  Cost involved being 24/7 in disposable diapers.    Having to always be in a diaper and often one that is wet, which is attractive to many but can get a little slimy sometimes between showers.      Possible odor from wet or messy diapers that could offend people in close proximity, such as an office with coworkers or sitting next to them in a meeting room.       There is the convienience of being able to go in you diapers wherever and whenever you need to without having to rush off to find a restroom or toilet, but you eventually will need that restroom to change your used diaper before it leaks and at that point one might be harder to find.        You always have to carry around extra diapers for diaper changes as well as wipes, powder and ointments or creams you may need, and even have a change of clothes in case of a bad leak or accident and that might not be very discreet, especially having to explain to coworkers why you started the morning in blue pants but are now wearing brown pants.        On that note, trying to hide the fact that you wear diapers 24/7 from coworkers if you choose to do so and having them discover your secret due to an unforeseen wardrobe failure.       You might even be questioned in a store or mall these days if you are carrying a backpack with your supplies into a public restroom.        There is the good chance you will be notice changing your diaper by someone else when using a public restroom.     There may be an increased chance of diaper rash or skin breakdown from 24/7.        You could be out among people with no place to change and have a blow out or tape failier and no way to take care of it.         There can be times when it's really inconvienient to be wearing diapers such as the beach, on a long bus or walking tour, under shorts, while doing strenuous sports like running, tennis, basketball, bike riding or anything where a wet diaper can chafe your skin badly.       Also events where you may have to dress in clothing that will show off diaper bulk, such as a well fitting suit or shorts.          Then you have the locker room at the gym or excersize room.  Changing from street clothes to work out shorts in a locker room with other guys while wearing a diaper for all to see.         Perhaps having to go for a fitting for a new suit or rental tuxedo and have the store clerk check you over for the fit of your pants (maybe even doing the hand in the back of the pant's tug to check waist size).  I'm sure there are other CON's as well."

I'll add one more:  Often after you have worn 24/7 for a long time or have made yourself incontinent, there is no going back.  If later for any reason you change your mind and decide diapers 24/7 is not for you or there is a major change in your life, marriage, job, religion, etc where diapers would be a hinderance, too bad.  Your stuck with your decision to be incontinent and wear diapers 24/7/365.  If you start when you are 20 years old, you may be stuck in diapers 24/7/365 for over 60+ more years, 4 times longer than the life you have already lived to that point.   I agree it can be great when I'm out of town for the day Christmas shopping.  I have a normal route I go when hitting the stores and usually after walking through the mall I'm more than ready for a diaper change.  I know 3 places I can go to change diapers in a privet one-at-a-time restroom with a locking outer door.  In winter it's easy enough for me to tuck a diaper half way in the sleeve of my coat and half way under my armpit so no one knows I'm bringing in a diaper.  I also wear plastic pants over my diaper and it has saved my jeans a few times when I was super soaked before getting that chance to change.  Once more, a winter coat helps hide the bulk if anyone should stare.  I like the convienience of not rushing off to find a toilet when I have to pee, but since I am a DL I also enjoy the fun of wearing a diaper and just wetting all day long wherever and whenever I need to pee.  That's why I wear diapers now and then, because I enjoy those times I wear and wet.  On the other hand, if I wore all the time it would not be as much fun for me.  I never want to wear 24/7/365.  As I've said in the forums many times, I believe in a good healthy balance between my diaper interests and normal regular life.  To each his own, but I enjoy it so much more and look forwards in anticipation to that special day coming up where I have planned to be diapered.  It highten's the experience rather than it being a common daily chore to wet, change diapers, wet, change diapers, wet, change....... you get the idea.  Besides, I never ever want anyone I know to find out I like wearing diapers so having that balance between my diapers and the rest of my life works great for me!  The way I have always looked at it, I can wear diapers as often as I want to if I choose to do so.  Every day if I want to!  I don't have to be incontinent or make myself incontinent to wear diapers whenever I want to.  I have a lot more options open to me if I'm not incontinent but just choose to wear diapers as often or as infrequent as I want to, especially in a situation where being in a diaper would not be the best choice for whatever reason.  I don't have to be incontinent to wear diapers whenever I want to.

I recently read a thread asking if incontinence had lead to an enjoyment for diapers.  Many people agreed but I was the other way around.

On my own I began wearing diapers again at age 13.  Diapers were always in the back of my mind since I asked my mom to diaper me one night when I was 4 and she did.  When I asked for diapers the next night she refused.  I have pretty much wanted to wear and use diapers most of my life.

I've never considered diapers a hassle even though, at that time, there were no disposables.  If you wanted to wear diapers in the 60s you had to be able to wash and dry them.  Also, finding plastic pants that would fit was not easy.  There were no disposables, no one knew about ABDL, no internet and most of us probably thought we were the only ones. Wanting to wear diapers at that time required quite a commitment.  And we probably thought that we would do this for a while and when we got older we would quit.

I had not thought of or heard of diaper dependence or the term 24/7 until I was in my 30s.  I don't remember how old I was the first time I wore an adult disposable diaper.  I remember the first time I saw the original Attends.  What a discovery.  It was then that I started wearing diapers and plastic pants more during the day and the thoughts of wearing diapers all the time.

By my 40s I was wearing diapers to bed more than not.  My wife wasn't nuts about my diapers but she didn't mind me wearing them.  If I had a diaper on in bed I would half wake up, wet my diaper, and go back to sleep.  I always enjoyed waking up to a wet diaper.  In my early 50s I started wetting in my sleep and after I wet several times without diapers it was decided I would wear diapers every night.  Soon I began wearing diapers all weekend and changing into my night diapers earlier and leaving them on longer.

I finally went 24/7 in early 2013 and have never looked back. Oh, there were times with 24/7 that I had to push myself to put on that next diaper, but I did and like the OP I only wet my diapers.  Wearing diapers for me is as natural as other people wearing underwear.  I figured my cost per year for diapers, plastic pants, powders and diaper rash cream is about $1100.  Yes, it is a commitment but one I gladly give.  I love wearing diapers and plastic pants 24/7.  I often wonder what it would be like being that 13 year old starting out today.

I think there’s definitely a fantasy versus reality issue. I recently had to plan ahead a little and figure out how, if a surgery didn’t go as well as I hoped, whether I’d have to wear 24/7 for a couple weeks. Little did the surgeon know I was uniquely prepared for that eventuality, to the point the gauze and fixing pants they gave me were kinda comical.

I realized there was no way to hide a need to wear diapers in my office.  We have no single-person restrooms in the entire building 20 stories - not one). I’d have to carry my bag past 6 close colleagues in our row of cubicles and past the receptionist. No one leaves early, so carrying your bag with you would lead to questions. In the bathroom, you can often catch a glimpse of people in the stalls without trying to. Everything makes noise in a commercial bathroom. I was self-conscious last week while taking on and off a rubber glove to apply medication to myself.

Set aside the money and the fact that it’s not as fun when you have to wear all the time. Just imagine having to deal with people - bosses, subordinates, coworkers - who know at some level you have a diaper on under your pants and are using it every day. Assume everyone is respectful, even sympathetic. At best, I think it would be humiliating. My relationships with my coworkers would never be the same. 

At this point the office and anyplace I’ll be undressed are the only places I don’t wear. I even wore on a first date this past weekend. That works for me even if I don’t want to change out of my night diaper when I get up on a weekday morning.

So wearing 24/7 will remain as much of a fantasy as imagining the cute blonde in my office catching me precisely because the latter fantasy would, at some level, come true if the former fantasy came true. 

I'm really struggling at the moment with the balance of wanting to wear 24/7 and not wanting to wear at all. Since September 2017 I have probably had 6/7 weeks out of nappies and I have definitely noticed my bladder is more sensitive. When I'm not wearing I wake up 2/3 times a night needing to pee and it's a nagging urge I can't get back to sleep without using the toilet, its not a desperate urge more annoying. When I do pee its a weak stream and I have a after dribble.

I go in extremes between wanting incontinence so that I would take a bullet to the spine to being ambivalent. I think as I've got older I have more understanding in what incontinence involves and I think more with my brain more then my dick. I'm lucky that I don't have to worry about the cost of nappies and I live in a environment that is accepting so I personally don't have many Cons but I'm very ambivalent at the moment about wearing.

For as long as i can remember i have snuck diapers from my brothers or sisitersand unually had to put two together length wise to use them. I dont know why i have the desire to wear but i have had for along time.  I would do the splurge and purge and even wore while i was dating and even during my marriage (my wife never knew) of ten years on and off. I had the oppertunity to go 24/7 about three years ago and get it tied into medicle issues so that i was able to get a prescription for at least my dayt ime wetting. i have tried several different diaoers for night time and the ConfiDry 24/7's work best for me. I use them at night as well as if i am going to be out for extended times. I recently bought a case of MAGNIFICO DINO ADULT BABY DIAPERS  but i didnt like the way they fit or the way they fastened for me, so i will sell the rest of them. but yes there is a lot of up and down side to wearing 24/7 to be considered befeore you try it. 

I am going to throw out a few thoughts here:

It takes a lot of time and effort to go 24/7.  I did it for a month once had to stop because i needed surgery on my foot and would be in the hospital. I had one accident in the 3 days i stopped wearing before the surgery and that was because i forgot i wasn't wearing.  Now in order to reach the 'point of no return' it would take a LONG time.  heard 6+ months at the earliest.  If you last that long you have a damn good idea what life is going to be like...you will know what changes you will have to make...what costs will be involved how you will feel.

Most of us that have this fantasy know it is just that a fantasy an escape from our normal lives and to have you doomsayers jumping in every time we talk about it does nothing but to make our little trips into imagination less fun. 

I have never even thought of wanting to physically need diapers because of the cons.

Mostly the aspects of costs, carrying around extra supplies, and that it would go from something very special to something too much like a chore.

If I had a mommy to diaper me I would probably do it more often, but still would prefer to have control.

• Like 1

I'll chime in here.  I've stated in many other threads that when I turned myself into a bedwetter 15+ years ago, things seemed great.  I was indeed more relaxed about diapers in general because I was wearing them at night, so the day-to-day 'edge' was taken off.  A decade later, though, things had changed, and now I'm realizing that the control, once lost, is really really difficult, if not impossible, to get back.  It's not so fun any more.  I'm so, so glad that I did not go down the 24/7 route, despite the fantasies, because I'm quite sure that it would have worked, and I would have really really regretted it later.   YMMV.

• Like 1

Would I like to wear diapers every day of my life? Yes, But Would I like to have to need them for the rest of my life? No.

Cost is a huge barrier for me as well as social stigma(not sure if thats the right word.)

There are so many variables in going 24/7 its a question each person has to ask themselves.  Let's take money out of the debate for am moment.  Many of us that love diapers or being a baby love it because it takes away the drama and stress we have to deal with.  If you wear diapers 24/7 it's no longer a stress reliever but a stress creater.  Its a lot like making you hobby a job, you like is as a hobby but not something you do all the time. This isn't true for everyone, some people would and do turn their hobby into a job and they love it.  You love pizza but if you only eat pizza you'll most likely get tired of it.  For myself i have thought about this many times but I know who I am and i know the anticipation is part of what makes me love it.

• Like 3

There's one things I can't do diapered, and it's the only time I'm completely happy: long-distance hiking. You can't hike 20 miles in a diaper without horrific chafing. You have to carry out everything you carried in, so add five pounds to your pack for every day's worth of used diapers. You can't maintain proper hygiene in the woods for days on end.

So setting aside the social and professional problems, I run up against the fact that the one hobby would rob me of my other hobby.

11 hours ago, xander.williams said:

There's one things I can't do diapered, and it's the only time I'm completely happy: long-distance hiking. You can't hike 20 miles in a diaper without horrific chafing. You have to carry out everything you carried in, so add five pounds to your pack for every day's worth of used diapers. You can't maintain proper hygiene in the woods for days on end.

So setting aside the social and professional problems, I run up against the fact that the one hobby would rob me of my other hobby.

Well, it is possible to hike 20 miles in a nappy without chafing because I've done it.  That doesn't mean it would work for you of course.  I hike a lot.  I've stopped running - I couldn't run long distance in a nappy.  But hiking, yes.  Multi-day trips in the wilds aren't practical of course, as you say, as there'd be too much to carry & the clean-ups would be hard without campsite showers.  But day trips work for me.  I wear Tena pullups, & change them before they get too full.  Soft thin polyurethane pants & a onesie over the top.  Plenty of BodyGlide on the potential chafing areas.  And stop to adjust if anything seems to feel wrong.

I'd love to be wearing 24/7.  I already wear whenever I can.  It's my wife's tolerance & multi-day backpacking trips that are currently stopping me being 24/7 full-time.  The former is "under review", waiting for our daughter to go off to college.  As for the latter, I'll probably try a 2 or 3-day trip this year & see how it goes.  At my age I'll probably not be doing many longer backpacking trips unsupported anyway.

1 hour ago, Stroller said:

Well, it is possible to hike 20 miles in a nappy without chafing because I've done it.  That doesn't mean it would work for you of course.  I hike a lot.  I've stopped running - I couldn't run long distance in a nappy.  But hiking, yes.  Multi-day trips in the wilds aren't practical of course, as you say, as there'd be too much to carry & the clean-ups would be hard without campsite showers.  But day trips work for me.  I wear Tena pullups, & change them before they get too full.  Soft thin polyurethane pants & a onesie over the top.  Plenty of BodyGlide on the potential chafing areas.  And stop to adjust if anything seems to feel wrong.

I'd love to be wearing 24/7.  I already wear whenever I can.  It's my wife's tolerance & multi-day backpacking trips that are currently stopping me being 24/7 full-time.  The former is "under review", waiting for our daughter to go off to college.  As for the latter, I'll probably try a 2 or 3-day trip this year & see how it goes.  At my age I'll probably not be doing many longer backpacking trips unsupported anyway.

Oof. 

I prefer day trips, too, but long distances. I don’t think I could do it. My boxer briefs sometimes chafe. Not enough that I need to use body glide, but hiking in a diaper sounds uncomfortable and sweaty to me. 

But if a diaper were waiting for me at my destination, then I’d have an even harder time coming home.

I haven't read all the replies. But i will so may add later.

I'm 7 months in to 24/7 and i love it! Yeah it cost £1.50 a day (less than a cup of coffee) thats great.

I love the feeling the just going, ive pretty much lost control which i love. 

I'm a truck driver so my job isn't an issue. My wife is fully involved. My closest friends know i wear. The worst part for me is that brief flash when you bend over or sit down that may be given off. But I'm coping with that a lot better than i was. I wear them if people have an issue with tough. 

Wow, lots of good replies :thumbsup: Yeah, for some of us going 24/7 is a dream come true but it does have it's disadvantages and if you're not prepared for them or don't handle them well it can become an epic nightmare :o My need was part physical and the rest emotional. Impossible to do without them now except here at home within a few steps of the toilet, and even then light protection is wise and often needed  :whistling: And I wouldn't have it any other way except to have even less control. I'm happy now so that's all that really matters :girl_happy:

Two key points here are than you don't need to physically need to wear diapers to wear them as much or as little as you want. You can have the same experience both ways, by physical need or by simply getting used to not exercising bladder control until that becomes your norm. And you need to balance your fantasies with reality. I have a couple fantasies which are possible but could go very wrong too. It's fully recognizing the negative possibilities which keeps things in check ;) If the perfect circumstances come along I might try them, but otherwise my fantasies are best avoided so that's my approach B)

All roses have thorns so plan to deal with the thorns before you get up close and personal with the roses :D

Bettypooh

Let’s see if I can answer this question.   Yes ! I wanted to become diaper dependit.

Ever since I was 7 years old I had wanted to need to wear diapers again, and I tried everything I could think of to get my parents to put me back into diapers,  and when I was 9 years old I finally got my wish, as I had gotten caught with a diaper in my pants and I was punished by being taped into the diaper and nothing else for the rest of the day, I was even forced to wet the diaper before I was allowed out of it.

This did not dampen my desires to wear diapers or wanting to need to wear them, than when I was 11 years old I was once again caught wearing a diaper and punished, but this time the punishment was to be for the summer as I was caught wearing the diaper the day after school let out for the summer.  

Well I spent that summer wearing only a diaper and t-shirt and I was told I had to use the diaper also, which did not bother me as I wanted to wear a diaper, however 2 moths into my diaper punishment my parents noticed I was actualy enjoying wearing, and useing the diaper and it was decided would be allowed to stay in the diaper until school started up n the fall. By than I had gotten so used to being in a diaper I had to be potty trained again , thankfully it only took a few weeks to relearn to use the toilet instead of the diaper.

I however still desired to wear diapers and would wear one as often as I could get away with it, this lasted until my 16th birthday. On this day I had the opertunity to drive to local country store where I purchased 2 cases of Pampers, 1 case was size medium, and the other was large toddler over nights and when I returned home I proudly carried both cases of pampers into the house and handed my mother the case of mediums and said these where for the baby, to which she asked who’s the other case of diapers for, I said to her they where for me and I took them to my room. My mother yelled out than you had better be wearing one when you get back here yong man, I came back from my room dressed in only a diaper and t-shirt and sternly said, you mean like this!, all she could say is wait until your father finds out.

I did not have to wait long, as father came in from the barn a few minutes later, seems one of my brothers went out and told him I was going on in the house and when he entered the house I was standing there in just a diaper and t-shirt, he hollered where did you get that diaper, I said I bought them with my own money, he turned and looked at my mother and she confirmed what I said but added he also purchased a case for the baby. Dad just shook his head saying what a waste of money, he to damn old to be wearing diapers.

I continued wearing diapers while living at home, but I did not wear them every day.  When I turned 18 I moved out of my parents house as I had gotten a job and a place to live, the first thing I purchased with my first paycheck was a case of XL Pampers and started wearing diapers every day, 6 months later I married my first wife and I had to hide my diapers from her, 3 months later I came clean with her and told her of my desires to wear diapers, she threw a fit than threw me out and we got divorced, I went back to wearing diapers once again.

When I was still 19 I met another woman, only this time I did not hide the fact I wore diapers, I infact wore a diaper on our very first date and every date afterwords. When she found out I was wearing a diaper and it was wet it did not bother her at all, she actually smiled when she found out. We married the day before my 21th birthday, I was diapered this day and by the time we headed for the honeymoon room my diaper was quite soaked, my new wife was quite pleased with this fact and said that diaper looks nice on you, I said thanks I like wearing them.

I continued wearing baby diapers for another year before I stumbled onto adult diapers and purchased my first package and took them home to try out.  I liked how the fit and felt and decided that i should show the wife my new diaper, so I showed the the package of them and told her I had one on now, she wanted to see me in it so I dropped my pants showing her the diaper I had on.

She said it looks good on you , but we need to talk about you wearing diapers, I was a bit afraid of what was going to become of this talk as my first wife tossed me out after learning of my diaper desires.

So we talked, I laid it all out, how I had enjoyed wearing diapers since i was 7 years old and how I always wanted to need to wear diapers, I said I wanted to pee m diaper just like a baby does, no control of when it happens.

Well she sure surprised me when she told me she liked the idea of me wearing a diaper and if I wanted to I could wear a diaper all the time and pee in it whenever I need to.  This made me very happy because now I could wear diapers all the time and wet them without fear of upsetting my wife.

Flash forward a couple years, I had gotten to the point where I was no longer able to control my bladder and was now wetting my diapers just as I wanted, however I did not feel complete and I decided maybe I could get away with messing my diaper every now and again, so I started messing my diaper  one day every other week, was not long before my wife took notice I was messing my diaper every so often and she decided we needed to have another talk about me wearing diapers all the time.

She sat me down and said I noticed you have been messing your diaper lately whats up with that, I explained it was something I enjoyed doing but if she wanted me to stop messing my diaper I would. She looked me in the eye and said, do you also want to mess your diaper like a baby does along with wetting it, what could i say but yes I would realy like to mess my diaper like a baby,

To my suprise again she sad good, its about time you started messing your diapers, I was dumbfounded by that. She said she kind of figured I wanted to mess my diaper along with wetting them but did not know how to tell me she also wanted me to wet and mess my diapers just like a baby since the day we had married and she saw me in that wet Pampers but could not bring herself to ask me to do so. I told her it was always a dream of mine to be able to wear diapers 24/7 and just wet and mess them uncontroably, she said well you got the wetting part down now you need to work on the messing part. I asked if she was sure she wanted me wetting and messing my diapers all the time, she just replied from the first time she knew I wore diapers when we where dateing she had hoped I wanted to wear diapers and she got her wish as I wanted to wear diapers.

Well here it is some 30 years later and we are still happily married and I am still wearing, wetting and messing my diapers 24/7/365 and both of us could not be happier. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I only go through one diaper a day so I can wear the same diaper all day and I don't really need to change out in public. I still carry a spare one in my purse. I see this as a lifestyle. Instead of wearing underwear, it's diapers. Instead of using the toilet, it's my diaper. 

Lot of toilets do not have trash cans, it's usually the handicapped toilet that does. I have not seen any trash cans in stalls but sanitary napkin holders but those are too small to even hold an adult diaper. Though I have stuffed a Tena in one. I have thrown my diaper away in the trash can in the restroom. 

• Like 1