LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you REALLY Want to become Diaper dependent?

I agree that it loses that special feeling when I wear almost 24/7. I too also had an accident or two when I forgot I wasn't wearing. So now I only wear at home a few times a week and out about twice a week.

It's hard to say sometimes I wish I was but it would kill me paycheck wise and the one I use are kinda pricy. There's days I really don't want to be but I feel one day I'm going to be in them permanently. Oh well lifes short 

Being 24/7 is not that hard to get used to .  It really allows  a diaper dependent person  the fortitude of not having to worry about a bathroom stp unless a severe accident.  Also wearing diapers are more comfortable than other protection.    It is also made better if a diaper dependent person has someone to change them like my wife.  

Short answer, YES I do!

I have been back in diapers for 5 years now and counting. Yes, it get's burdensome sometimes, yes there are times where being in a diaper can be challenging. But in my mind, I have accepted that I need to be in diapered 24/7/365. I'm mentally diaper dependent and have been my entire life. I'm still working on being psychically diaper dependent as well. In fact I tend to believe that I already am to some extent.

Sometimes I just feel my diaper get's warm from me wetting myself, with no interference from me, didn't feel anything until suddenly my bladder just empty everything out.

Other times a strong urge hits and seconds after I'm wetting myself. And yes, I love wetting myself and being able to do that without any concerns.

• Like 1

Been wearing 24/7 for many months now and is addicted and only positive thing with becoming incontinent would be free diapers, so, I probably wouldn't mind it at this point, but its also not something I want to be

I've been in nappies for enough of the past year to be absolutely sure I want to be in nappies permanently for the rest of my life.  The only reason I'm not is that my wife/mummy hasn't sanctioned it.  If I get there, whether I'm incontinent or not would be irrelevant I think.  I'm not even sure whether I'd know I'd be incontinent or not after a while.  It certainly wouldn't matter to me one way or the other.

• 5 weeks later...

NO ..Because of the time involved, costs, inconvenience & likelihood of it becoming common knowledge & having to spend my life putting up with smart-arsed jibes   ... Like a lot of more public knowledge things which I enjoy doing in life such as having a few beers in a bar, going to a concert or the theatre. watching a ball game etc etc... It makes a great personal treat & something to look forward to, but I fear it would become a chore if turned into a 24/7 pursuit...But as others have pointed out its a lifestyle choice, which doesn't have to involve inflicting deliberate hurts on others, it's not like your bombing innocent Syrians & Iraqi's, or poison gassing &  beheading them if they don't share your beliefs. So, go for it & put on diapers become dependent on them if you're sure that's what you really want to do... Any of us can end up becoming unavoidably incontinent due to an accident or medical condition & if that happens your life is a precious gift so do your best & try to make the most of it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 4:17 AM, Inconito said:

I have been working on this specific goal for 5 years and counting. So YES I want to become 100% diaper dependent!

I have found that a person must mentally accept the idea of wearing diapers 24/7 before one can become truly diaper dependent without any other medical condition. 

I had always wanted the need to wear diapers since early childhood and as a adult I wore diapers 24/7 in hopes of achieving this goal. 

It was not until after I mentally accepted the idea of wearing diapers 24/7 that I started seeing results in my goal. 

• Like 1

well, I have been wearing 24/7 for about a year and a half now and I don't find it a hindrance at all.  On the very rare occasion I am going into a situation in which I have to wear regular underwear instead, I find that it just feels weird and un-natural without a diaper and a onesie on under my clothes.  I don't wear 24/7 because I need to physically, but I need to emotionally.  I do however now have to wear at night while I sleep because I have truly regressed back to being a bed wetter while I sleep.   It is a rare morning now that I wake up dry now. 

I'd have to say no.  The costs would just be far too high.  If money was no object and I didn't have to work AND if I had someone around to handle the diaper changing then I think I could manage.....but I still would like to spend time OUT of diapers.  My continence is still very important to me :P

• Like 1

In a way I am already fully diaper dependent. I am not incontinent or anything but I do wear 24/7/365 for the last 19-20 years or so. If I want to enhance that feeling I will install a stent so the feeling gets more realistic, something I do very frequently. On the other hand I will never cause harm to my body to force my so desired incontinence for that will be a bridge to far for me. In general I live my life as if I were truly incontinent so from that point of view it makes little no difference for me. I am quite happy with the current status.

I wear "almost" 24/7,  but don't wet 24/7.  AKA convenience diapers.

Maybe a few want to actually be diaper dependent, but I think most only have the fantasy as they would hope to get acceptance from others as they don't have a choice.

As for me no I don't want to physically need them, it would then necessitate at least some people knowing as I would have to change when out and about and carry changes and such. As it is now, I can just wear one to work (hide it using black onesies) and not have to change until I get home as I still use the bathroom.  Sometimes I do wet close to the end of the day, so its a short enough time that I won't smell in the office or at a clients.

I generally don't wear to the doctors (have when I just need to get pill refills as I won't be taking off any clothes just to get script).  Also vacations with other people as there wouldn't be a way to hide carrying a bag of diapers and changing and such and would be extra hard to dispose of them without anyone knowing.

And these kind of things are probably what keeps most from going 24/7 without actually having something physical wrong that causes them to need them 24/7.  My fantasy would not be having to physically need them 24/7, but be 24/7 as convenience diapers (using them when convenient, but using the bathroom when convenient). That would mean that some people would know though as doctors would certainly find out at some point.  Trips that are more then a day would require bringing extra diapers and if traveling with others is almost impossible to hide (most are family type trips, where I'm not staying in a hotel, but with family/friends). Unless I become a baller and can afford to stay in my own hotel room on every trip, I don't really see wearing on these trips as an option without someone knowing about my diaper wearing.

Sure there might be some people where their situation could hide 24/7 convenience diapers, but for most people at some point truly going 24/7 would necessitate someone else knowing about your wearing, but of course how you deal with the "why" factor when they do find out, is up to you.  And certainly not a subject I'm brave enough to broach with someone when I don't need to physically wear them.  

Is there anyone here who wear truly 24/7 and doesn't physically need them?  If so, you're my hero as that's the dream for me, not being diaper dependent, but still wearing 24/7 with a few who know on a need to know basis.

• Like 1

Many here that wear 24/7, which don't really need em, including me

Only time this year I have gone without diaper is when I went swimming a few weeks ago, then I was without a diaper for 2 hours..

I wouldn't want to be diaper dependent.  I wear a lot (not 24/7, but a lot).  I do prefer to be diapered, but I don't want to be forced to need diapers.  I like having a choice in my undergarments (even if that choice is usually padded!)

• Like 1

I mean, emotionally I kind of already am, but physically... absolutely not. I can occasionally get held away at my job for a week or longer (including sleeping in coed dorms) and I can't even imagine the logistics of being diapered during that. Plus, forcing myself to be incontinent when so many people wish they could not be incontinent just feels disrespectful.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, lily~nyan said:

forcing myself to be incontinent when so many people wish they could not be incontinent just feels disrespectful.

I can see your point, but the two aren't mutually exclusive. In my own journey towards incontinence I've learned more about what the unwillingly incontinent experience and all the issues involved including maintaining discretion where privacy is at a premium. Do remember that with me, it was when my own leakage issues couldn't be handled with pads anymore that I started on my path and I started wearing 24/7. Your feelings are valid to be sure, but a different perspective might change them. My own wishes are that everyone could get what they want with this, the undesired incontinent to be cured and those desiring incontinence to lose control. I can and do respect both.

Truly needing diapers changes many things about how you approach everyday life. Same as anything else, there is compromise to be made and different issues to deal with. As long as you know what you are asking for, I hope you get it, and that is for everyone.

Bettypooh

"Do you REALLY want to become diaper dependent?"

The short answer is: No.

I want control. I want options and the freedom to choose. Would I wear diapers more often if I thought I could? Yes, most likely, I would.

• Like 1
On 7/20/2018 at 3:02 PM, abm3 said:

Over a year and I love it

6 years and counting. Completely urinary incontinent and can't go without nappies, wet the bed every night and absolutely love it. No regrets whatsoever. I want to be in nappies for the rest of my life.