LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A mom, a baby girl, and a sissy walk into a bar...5 (9/10)

(This is a small colab i'm doing with PinkTheDinosaur. Just a small side project for the both of us to do during our free time. This story contains sexual themes so if that is not your thing please leave.)

“Come on Melissa, Please!” Kari begged.

“Fine, but only for a bit,” Melissa said annoyed at her best friend. “But you do know Hypnosis is fake right?”

“Well see!” Kari yelled excitedly as the 7-year-old turned off the lights and pulled out a lighter.

Kari had her friend look at the flame and began trying to put Melissa into a trance.

After 2 tries, Kari had done it!

Melissa stood there, staring blankly at the flame and slightly drooling.

Kari had no idea what to do now that her friend was like this. But she had to test it out.

“Melissa, suck on your thumb,” Kari told her friend.

Melissa raised her hand and began sucking on her thumb.

“Awesome!” Kari cheered. “Ok, ok, Melissa, whenever I say “nighty night meli” you will fall into this trance.

Melissa nodded.

“You will do everything I say and not remember I said it,” Kari told her friend who nodded again.

Kari then snapped her fingers and Melissa was taken out of the trance.

“Whap?” Melissa said as she realized she was sucking her thumb. “Why am I…”

“I made you do it with hypnosis!”Kari exclaimed.

“Kari, there's no such thing as hypnosis,” Melissa told her friend.

“Is too! I just did it to you!” Kari shouted.

“Fine, then prove it,” Melissa demanded. “Make me do something that I wouldn't do otherwise.”

“Fine! nighty night meli!” Kari shouted and Melissa went into her trance. 

But Kari had no idea what to do. Her mind was racing and she wasn't thinking straight. If she was she would say something like,

“Write a letter to yourself revealing a secret and saying hypnosis is real.” 
“Every time you say hypnosis isn't real you'll pinch yourself.”
“You'll cluck like a chicken every few seconds until you admit hypnosis is real.”

But no, part of her was mad that she didn't believe her, so…

“Poop in your pants next time you say hypnosis isn't real,” Kari told her then snapped.

“Well?” Melissa asked.

“I did it already,” Kari told her.

Melissa looked around but saw nothing different and nothing to show she was hypnotized. “Right… believe what you want but hypnosis still isn't real.”

Suddenly Melissa let out a loud fart that made both girls jump. Then Melissa’s eyes went wide as she began pooping into her panties!

Melissa let out a loud scream before rushing to the bathroom but it was too late. Melissa’s mom heard the scream and came to see her daughter had pooped in her white panties and left a brown stain on them.

Kari was then sent home while Melissa’s mom dealt with her daughter.

The last thing Kari remembers about her old friend was that she had to wear pull ups for a week after that. Then she moved away.

Kari was very upset that her friend was now gone but they promised that they would see each other again one day and that they would always be friends.

Only one of those came true…

Years later, when Kari turned 16, Melissa moved back. 

But Melissa had become a stuck up bitch.

Melissa was hot and she knew it. Well-toned, curves, nice ass, B-cup boobs, long blond hair.

Kari? She was tall and thin. But not much else.

At first, Kari was excited to see her old friend. Hoping they could still connect after all these years!

But that didn't happen. Instead, Melissa had forgotten all about Kari. 

While this upset Kari, she at least hoped her the best and hoped to possibly become friends with her again. 

Instead, Melissa pulled an evil prank on Kari in order to get in with the other popular crowd of Kari's school. 

During gym, Melissa pored itching powder down the front of Kari’s underwear while she was changing. 

“Wow Kari, do you got crabs or something?” Melissa asked as Kari began itching in front of the other girls in the locker room. 

And that's what Kari became known for. 

For the next 2 years, Melissa continued to bully Kari.

Pulling pranks, spreading rumors, and doing everything she could just to humiliate Kari.

Then one day, when both happen to go to the college bathroom at the same time, Kari confronted her about it.

Kari told Melissa all about how they use to be friends, played together, took baths together, and shared secrets with each other.

But Melissa denied it. Then Kari brought up the last time she saw Melissa was when she pooped her panties.

That's when Kari remembered the hypnosis.

“nighty night meli,” Kari told her bully and had her fall into her old trance.

Kari was surprised it still worked. It’s been almost 10 years since it was used! But as soon as she knew it worked, Kari began to think of how she could get back at her bully. 

Make her run around the school naked?
Give a few nerds a blowjob?
Have her do something embarrassing in front of her “friends”? 

No, if she was going to do this, Kari wanted to do it right and take it nice and slow…

*********** a few months later *********

“Melissa, your brother and I are going to the store. We'll be back in a little while!” Melissa’s mom yelled.

“OK!” Melissa yelled back.

Melissa listens for the front door to open and shut before Melissa got up.

“Finally! I can get some privacy!” Melissa yelled as she walked out of her room.

It was now summer time and Melissa was grounded.

Her mom had ground her because of her bad grades. She now wasn't allowed out of the house all summer. Plus she wasn't allowed to have electronics at all.

When Melissa had tried to sneak her brother's phone into her room to search the internet, her mom decided she couldn't be trusted behind a closed door and removed it.

This had really frustrated Melissa. Now she had no phone, no computer, no privacy, and worst of all, nowhere to masturbate.

Melissa was the type of person that needed to rub one out at least once every 3-4 days or she will get really frustrated.

Melissa decided to check the whole house just to be certain that her mother was gone before she made her way to her little brother's room.

Melissa can only get off while wearing underwear, but she has a small problem, she pees every time she climaxes. She's forgotten how long this has been happening but its been a while.

Melissa had to be very careful at hiding her wet panties and has ruined at least a third of her underwear already. Then Melissa thought up a workaround. Her little brother was 6 and still a bedwetter. All Melissa had to do was were his underwear and their mom will just think it was from his accidents. Perfect!

She pulled open his underwear drawer and pulled out one of his tighty whities. She slipped out of her underwear and pulled the new ones on.

They were a little tight but fit just enough to feel like panties.

She is already very excited about all of this and can already feel her pussy getting wet. She’ll just head to the bathroom and rub one out before her mom gets home. 

But as she turns to leave, something catches her eye. Her brother's body pillow.

Melissa isn't a stranger to humping a pillow, but after ruining one of her's she hasn't done it since. But she remembered how good it felt.

“Maybe just for a minute and I'll finish in the bathroom,” Melissa said out loud to no one as she got on her little brother's bed and sat down on the body pillow.

Once she was there she began to grind her body on the pillow while one hand stroked her pussy. 

Melissa loved the feeling of the underwear over her pussy as she got herself excited before she began to hump the pillow.

The pillow was soft and fluffy as Melissa rubbed her crotch on it.

“I-i love this!” Melissa yelled as she humped the pillow. 

On any normal day, she would use her hand or a toy to get herself off, but a soft pillow was just as good for Melissa.

Melissa could feel that she was on the edge, could feel the pressure building up. She knew she should head to the bathroom and finish, she knew what would happen if she didn't, but the pillow just felt too good!

“I'm almost there!” Melissa yelled as she began humping harder and faster. “IM CUMMING IM CUMMING!!!!!”

Melissa closed her eyes as she screamed out in pleaser and she had a great orgasm!

But as she was panting and opened her eyes, she saw her wide-eyed mother staring back at her in shock.

Then, Melissa began peeing in her little brother's underwear while still on top of his pillow and bed.

“And that's what led little Melissa here to need a babysitter.” Melissa’s mom said as she leads the babysitter to Melissa’s room. “She’s to stay in those pull-ups all summer and possibly all of the next school year.”

Melissa was fuming as her mom led the babysitter into her room without asking. She was bright red as she tried to pull her shirt down to cover her pull up.

Her mother had taken away all of her underwear and locked up her pants and skirts. The only time she got pants now was when her mother was taking her somewhere in public.

“Know I know this is a weird circumstance, but I have no other option. With my husband gone and Melissa unreliable to watch Danny, I just needed someone to watch the two of them.”

“It's no problem, I'll make sure they both stay in line,” Kari told Melissa’s mother with a smile on her face.

(I hope you all like the first chapter to our story. If you like it, please check out one of our other stories.we would greatly appreciate it. Also, we have a challenge you you all! FINISH THE JOKE!

A mom, her baby girl, and her sissy walk into a bar…

Whoever can come up with the funniest joke will have it be part of the chapter! And will get a shout out from us!)

• Like 1

Umm, I hate to be the wet blanket here, but, she's 16? This site, among others, has rules about underaged characters in sexual situations. And while I'm not entirely sure if masterbation counts, seeing where this is probably going you could end up in a LOT of trouble!

36 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Umm, I hate to be the wet blanket here, but, she's 16? This site, among others, has rules about underaged characters in sexual situations. And while I'm not entirely sure if masterbation counts, seeing where this is probably going you could end up in a LOT of trouble!

lol sorry about that. I forgot to add the 2 years part. all characters are 18 and in college! 

19 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That's better. :)

You might want to make that clear in the next chapter. Scratch that: you definitely want to make that clear!

lol I will. it was just a little slip-up.

The second part is going to be really interesting... I can tell!

I can't wait for more....  It's hard to tell where this story is going to turn except maybe with Kari going on a further power trip and making her old friend poop or wet herself at the most embarrassing of times and maybe to earn her back by 'caring' for the poorly potty trained little girl....

4 minutes ago, Ishigreensa said:

I can't wait for more....  It's hard to tell where this story is going to turn except maybe with Kari going on a further power trip and making her old friend poop or wet herself at the most embarrassing of times and maybe to earn her back by 'caring' for the poorly potty trained little girl....

oh, this story is going to be really fun! :D *evil laugh!* 

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

sorry, that was my fault! in our rough drafts we plan to put the college part in but slipped my mind when I was checking it.

11 minutes ago, Ishigreensa said:

there will be more than that. ^.^

A:  A mom, a baby girl, and a sissy walked into a bar...

B:  Wait!  Why'd they let them in the bar?

A:  Because it's a Sushi bar.  

B:  Okay....

A:  So, they order...

B:  Let's see, what did the mommy order?

A:  The mommy ordered EEl and tuna rolls.

B:  What did Sissy order?

A:  Sissy ordered Tuna rolls and Eel.

B:  What did baby order.

A:  Baby girl wanted what sissy was having... AND what mommy was having.

10 hours ago, diaprbayb said:

Why the baby and sissy didn't duck, I'll never know

:wub:

i like it. its simple.

7 hours ago, Ishigreensa said:

i dont get it...

7 hours ago, Ishigreensa said:

? I don't get the punchline.

16 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

A Mom, a Baby Girl, and a Sissy walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What is this, some kind of joke?"

lol ^.^ B- 

Guess I had that go over my head as well. As for the story itself, I felt like things were really rushed. Started with an introduction and the next thing you know she is being introduced to her babysitter and is only allowed to wear pull-ups. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Guess I had that go over my head as well. As for the story itself, I felt like things were really rushed. Started with an introduction and the next thing you know she is being introduced to her babysitter and is only allowed to wear pull-ups. 

lol ya. it's not supposed to be an overly long story. just a short project me and pink are working on in our spare time.

On 4/10/2018 at 9:51 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

A Mom, a Baby Girl, and a Sissy walk into a bar.

The Bartender looks annoyed and points to the sign displaying Crazy nights Are Tuesday's only!

Ch2 Why the baby and sissy didn't duck, I'll never know

(thank you diaprbayb for the funny punch line!)

Melissa was beyond pissed at what her mother was doing. 

Not only was she forced to wear those stupid pull-ups, but now she was being forced to have a babysitter that was her own age!

“Mom! I don't need a babysitter!” Melissa yelled at her.

“Oh really?!” her mom sarcastically shot back. “So it was all my imagination that I found you masturbating in your little brother's underwear on his bed before you pissed yourself?”

“Oh my, that's what she did?” Kari asked faking knot knowing what happened. “When you told me she was naughty and peed herself I didn't think it was for that.”

In actuality, Kari set the whole thing up.

She made Melissa have her new fetish for masturbating with underwear and peeing herself. And she made it so that her mom would catch her.

What really surprised Kari was that Melissa was in her little brother's underwear and humping a pillow. That wasn't planned, but it still worked.

“Anyway, if Melissa wants to be naughty then that's fine. I've got a few things for her.” the mom said.

In one corner of the room was a little pink potty for Melissa.

“From now on she cant use the bathroom like a big girl. She now needs someone to put her on that potty since I can't trust her not to pee on everything now.” the mother told Kari.

This was another thing Kari did. Something to add to Melissa’s embarrassment. What's more, they all think its a reasonable punishment.

“Anyway, let me introduce you to my son Danny.” the mom said as she then looked at her daughter. “Let's hope miss potty pants here stays good with no one watching her for a minute,”

Melissa’s face was bright red and looked like she wanted to yell at her mother, but she didn't.

Kari just smiled as she thought of other ways to mess with her now former bully.

After they left Melissa’s room, they went to Danny’s room. 

He was a cute little boy with dark hair. 

“Danny, this is your new babysitter Kari.” the mom introduces her.

“Hi!” Danny said with a smile on his face. 

“So far Danny is my only good kid right now.” the mom said as thought about her daughter. “I hope I never find you touching your sister's underwear.”

“I won't.” the little boy said and that gave Kari an idea.

After a quick hypnosis, Kari and the mom were on there way to the front door.

“Thank you again for doing this.” the mom said with a smile as she walked out.

“It's no problem. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun with them.” Kari said with a smile on her face. And she wasn't lying.

Up in her room, Melissa lay on her bed frustrated. It's been over a week since her punishment started and she hasn't cum since. Now she is just really frustrated.

Every now and then, her hands go for her crotch and she starts to rub to get some release but must stop when she hears someone come by.

its gotten so bad her mother has almost caught her twice. that would just earn Melissa even more scoldings.

Not to mention the threat of being put into diapers if her mom catches her in a wet pull up. Something she really doesn't what to happen.

“Well well. Look how the mighty have fallen.” Kari said as she came into the room.

“Just get out of here you crab infested slut!” Melissa yells as she throws a pillow at Kari.

"My, my. What a naughty baby.” Kari jokes as she catches the pillow. “Might have to punish you for that later.”

Melissa just glares at her with her teeth clenched. She knows there's no way Kari wouldn't take a picture or blackmail her into doing something. She has to think of something to shut her up fast!

“Anyway, your mommy made you some lunch,” Kari said as she starts to leave. “So bring your diapered butt downstairs to eat.”

Under normal circumstances, Melissa would just ignore her and try her hardest to undermine her authority. But she skipped breakfast this morning and was now getting hungry.

As Melissa gets to the kitchen, without warning, she is grabbed by the hand and lead to a chair and pushed into it before she hears a soft click.

“What the?” Melissa said as she looks down and sees she’s now sitting in a toddlers booster seat!

“That's were little babies like you sit when you eat,” Kari said with a smile as she yelled for Danny to come eat.

“You can't do this to me!” Melissa yelled as she struggled to get out of the seat. But it was strapped to the chare and had a locking bar in place to hold her there.

“Yes, I can. I'm the babysitter and your the baby.” Kari said with a smile as she watched the girl squirm.

As Danny got downstairs he began to laugh that his sister was in a booster seat.

“Shut up you fucken brat!” Melissa screamed.

“IM TELLING MOM!” Danny yelled.

“ENOUGH!” Kari yelled shocking both of them. “Danny. Apologize to your sister now. This is her punishment and she doesn't need to be mocked by you. not unless you want to be put into a pull up as well.”

“S-sorry…” Danny mumbled as he looked away.

“Melissa, you apologize to or after lunch I'll leave you there,” Kari told her.

Melissa didn't want too but knew Kari would have no problem keeping her word.

“Whatever, sorry,” Melissa said before crossing her arms.

“Good, now you two can eat,” Kari said before placing two plates on the table.

Both were sandwiches and chips, but only one was cut up into little triangles and had the crust cut off. You can guess who got what.

Next was the drinks. Danny got a coke while Melissa got a bottle of milk.

“Your momma told me you aren't allowed out of your booster seat until half of everything is gone,” Kari told Melissa.

But Melissa tried to ignore her. 

As Melissa eat, she tried to get herself into a slightly more comfortable position when she found something. The booster seat was meant for someone smaller than her and just barely fit. The bar holding her in place had a bar going between her legs and Melissa found it pressing firmly on her crotch.

Melissa did her best not to move, for when she did she couldn't help but feel more aroused in her pent-up state.

She had to get her mind off it. She tried to focus solely on her lunch and wound up eating everything. By now she was getting very aroused and needed out of the seat now!

“Ok, I'm done. Let me out.” Melissa told Kari.

“Nope, you still haven't touched your milk,” Kari told her as Danny snickered at the thought of his sister drinking from a bottle. “Enough Danny. Since you're done go play or something.”

Danny took off and Kari got up to take his plate and wash the dishes.

Melissa wanted out so badly she finally grabbed the bottle and began drinking.

“See. was that so hard?” Kari asked as she came back a minute later to see half the bottle gone. “Wait… BAD GIRL!” 

The sudden shout had caused Melissa to drop her bottle and wonder what just happened. Then Kari grabbed Melissa’s hand and pulled it away from her pullup. She was so horny she didn't realize she was masturbating!

Kari stormed out of the room and returned a minute later. Kari grabbed Melissa’s arms, and despite a struggle, put something over them.

“There, that should keep naughty babies like you from touching yourself,” Kari stated as Melissa looked down at the huge mittens on her hands!

“WHAT THE HELL!” Malissa screamed.

“Something Mommy suggested,” Kari said as she picked up the bottle off the floor. “Now if you want out you're going to have to finish this.”

Kari then set the bottle on the table in front of Melissa.

“That's not fair! You said I had to finish half! Now let me out!” Melissa yelled as she struggled once more in vain.

“Yes, but that was before you decided to be naughty. Now finish your baba.” Kari told her with a smile.

Melissa began screaming and yelling for a while as she tried her hardest to get out but it didn't work.

Eventually, Melissa picked up the bottle with her padded hands.

“See, now isn't that much better than fussing?” Kair asked her,

“Fuck you bitch,” Melissa told her as she finished the bottle.

With the bottle finally done, Kari took out a little key and unlocked Melissa from her chare.

Finally free, Melissa leaped up and tried to get as far away from Kari as possible but stopped a mere few feet when she felt a sudden cramp in her stomach.

“whats wrong Melissa?” Kari asked.

“N-nothing!” Melissa stuttered before another cramp hit.

“Well, I got to clean the kitchen, you can do whatever you want now,” Kari told her as she gave Melissa’s diapered bottom a pat before going back into the kitchen. 

Melissa knew she couldn't hold it for long so she ran to the bathroom as fast as she could but found it locked.

Melissa's mom now kept the bathroom doors locked and only she had the key. Now Kari has the key since she is watching them.

Melissa could try to ask Kari for the key, but she knew it would be pointless.

So she went to her room and to her little potty. But to her shock, it too had a lock now.

‘Babies need supervision when on the potty. Find mommy, Danny, or an adult to help you.’ a note said on the potty.

Melissa was close to tears but had no choice. She ran to Danny’s room.

“PLEASE UNLOCK MY POTTY!” She begged him, coming so close to pooping herself.

“Ok!” Danny said with a smile as he pulled out the key to the potty and went to unlock it for his big sister.

Once the lock was gone and the potty was ready, Melissa let out a sigh of relief. She was going to make it!

She didn't care that her brother was standing right there, she didn't care that she was about to use a child's potty, she was just glad she wouldn't poop herself!

But as she tried to remove her pull up, she discovered she couldn't. The mittens on her hands were too thick to move the pullup!

“D-Danny, pull my pullup down! I need to go right now!” Melissa yelled as she tried desperately to hold it.

“I can't,” Danny told her,

“WHY!” Melissa screamed. 

“Mommy said to never touch your underwear,” Danny told her. “Besides, little baby sisters like going potty in their pants.”

A trigger Kari setup activated and Melissa’s body suddenly squatted down and pushed.

“NOOOOO!” Melissa screamed as she realized what she was doing but couldn't force herself to stop it.

Standing by the doorway with her phone recording the whole thing was Kari.

“Aww, looks like baby made boom boom,” Kari said out loud.

Melissa looked over and just started bawling like a baby as she saw the camera. Her life was officially over.

There was no way the girl Melissa was bullying wouldn't share that video. And the moment she did, her social life was over!

“Danny, be a good boy and go play outside. I need to take care of the baby.” Kari said as Danny ran off to play.

Kari smiled as she put the phone away.

“Ok Melissa, I'll make you a deal I know you won't refuse,” Kari told the still sniveling Melissa. “You're going to do what I ask and then I'll give you a diaper change. And if your really good, I won't show anyone this video.”

Melissa was too upset to ague. Even if she could, it would be useless. So she nodded her head.

“Ok, stand up and lean over the bed.”

Melissa did as she was told and yelped when Kari cupped the mess Melissa made in the back of her pull-up.

Tears ran down Melissa’s face as she felt the mess be moved around her butt and patted down.

“Tell me you're a naughty girl,” Kari told Melissa.

But Melissa didn't say a word until Kari spanked her bottom!

“I'M A NAUGHTY GIRL!” Melissa screamed.

“Good, and I know just what naughty girls like you want,” Kari said as she sat down on the bed. “All naughty girls want to cum. right?”

Kari cupped the front of Melissa’s pull-up and being as horny as she already was, she screamed out yes!

Kari smiled as she lifted her knee up

“Ok little girl, you got 3 minutes to cum using my leg, if you don't, you get a spanking with your diaper change,” Kari told her.

Melissa hesitated once more. The rational part of her brain screaming not to do it. But the horny part of her couldn't help it as she pressed her crotch against Kari’s knee.

Melisa let out a loud moan as she began riding Kari's knee!

“My what a naughty baby you are,” Kair commented as she herself began getting a little excited and began playing with her breast.

Melisa grabbed onto Kari’s leg with her padded hands to help her balance more as she got to her toes and rubbed Kari’s knee all over to pleasure herself.

“You like this don't you?” Kari asked.

“Y-yes,” Melissa told her. No longer thinking straight.

“From now on you call me big sister. Tell your big sister how much you're enjoying this.” Kari told her as she slipped her hand down her own pants to play with herself.

“I-i like it a lot b-big s-sister!” Melissa told Kari as she got close to climaxing.

“Tell big sister when you're about to cum,” Kari told Melissa.

“I'M ABOUT TO CUM, IM GOING TO CUM!” Melissa screamed as her entire body shakes with pleasure as Melissa has the best orgasm of her life!

Kari grabbed Melissa and pulled her in close as her body still shook with pleasure before releasing a stream of pee into her already messy and now sticky pull up.

“Did that feel good baby?” Kari asked as she rubbed Melissa's back and held her,

“Y-yes big s-sister,” Melissa said with a big smile on her face. 

“Good, because from now on, I'll make sure your mommy will be so happy when she sees how you not only pooped in your pull-up but even masturbated in it,” Kari told Melissa.

W-what?” Melissa asked as she tried to sit up but Kari hugged her tighter. then Kari smacked the messy pull-up. 

“How do you think she’ll react when she finds the pull-ups you've been hiding from her. All messy and hidden away.”

“B-but I've never pooped in my pull up before!” Melissa yelled as she tried to get away.”

“I know, but when your mommy gets home, I'll show her the poopy pull-ups I have and tell her I found them in your room.”

“W-what? NO!” Melisa screamed as she finally pushed herself away from Kari.

“Well, someone looks fussy, I think it's time someone said night night,” Kari said to Melissa.

Melissa wanted to run from Kari, to call her mom and tell her what Kari was planning to do. 

“Night night.” Melissa said as her body forced her against her will to get into bed.

“Well, your mommy will be very mad when she see's how bad your pull-up is. Even though I just changed you. “ Kari said as she gave Melissa’s diaper one last pet before she covered the girl up. “Now say goodnight and forget what has just happened in the last 10 minutes.”

“Good night.” Melissa said as she closed her eyes as her mind screamed to know what was going on, but it was already too late…

An hour later, Melissa’s mommy just stares madly at the sleeping Melissa.

“I knew something was up. So she’s been sneaking extra pull-ups and pleasuring herself at night when I was asleep.” the mom said in a harsh whisper to Kari.

“Ya, I found 4 of them in the closet. And they all looked a little sticky as well.” Kari told her as she pointed at the 4 soaked pull-ups and one messy one next to the bed.

That was a lie. Actually, Kari just had Danny ware two of them when he needed to use the bathroom and made him forget. Kari also wore 2 and peed in them to help with the effect. But there wasn't anything else in them.

“And look at what she decided to do before she took a nap.” Kari whispered as she lifted up the blanket to reveal a very messy pull-up. “She thought no one would somehow not notice the smell coming from her.”

“Well, if she wants to act like a baby ill fucking treat her like one!” the mom said angrily.

“Actually, I might be able to help you.” Kari told the women.

“How?” she asked.

“Let her stay with me for a few weeks, I'm positive when you get her back she’ll be just the perfect little girl.” Kari suggested.

The mother smiled at the idea.

“Ya, if this is what she wants then this is what she’ll get.” the mother said as she smiled down at her oldest daughter. Not once thinking about how strange it all was.

Kari was very happy her plan was going just the way she wanted. Now she’ll have all the time she needed to really break Melissa.

With that out of the way, it was time for Kari to go home and get things set up. She also needed to check up on her other job. Just like Melisa, Kari was going to turn them into a baby as well, but this one will be special. he would be a sissy baby!

(finally got the next chapter done! Next chapter will be made by pinkthedinosaur! We got another qwstion for you. Should the sissy be in a 
Bunny costume,
Maid uniform,
Cheerleader, 
Or something else(make suggestions!)

• Like 1
  • redwelch2222 changed the title to A mom, a baby girl, and a sissy walk into a bar...2 (4/25)
3 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Lol depends, she is getting revenge on a bully for years of abouce. And well soon see what the sissy did soon ~,^

But what did Malissa's brother and Mom do to deserve to be brainwashed? Nothing.

But then, I never understood this type of story. Yet they seem to be quite popular and that was the point of this story, wasn't it? To acquire more viewers? So you're both doing a pretty good job, I imagine.

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

But what did Malissa's brother and Mom do to deserve to be brainwashed? Nothing.

But then, I never understood this type of story. Yet they seem to be quite popular and that was the point of this story, wasn't it? To acquire more viewers? So you're both doing a pretty good job, I imagine.

Lol but the brainwashing is not (realy) being used on them. There just hypnotized enough to keep the plan going so Kari can get her reveng back at a better pace the just turning her into a mindless baby.

And for red, yes. Funny, I started writing becase of him and I have more people viewing my storys. Maby because I right more erotic? 

For me this is just a fun side project ^.^

• redwelch2222 changed the title to A mom, a baby girl, and a sissy walk into a bar...5 (9/10)