LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jason frowned at what she said and when he passed some of the others, he told them that the girls didn't eat since breakfast, causing a line up behind him of two of the others going to get snacks for their little kids.

Adam was still busy with Imelda with something in their room, so only they were not joining the kitchen parade.

Once they were in the kitchen, Jason found some milk and cookies, and he gave those to all the girls in the kitchen saving just enough for Imelda to have some later.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason saw how October was eating, and he sat down next to her and then lifted her into his lap and patted her lap.

"It's okay," he told her.  "Those are your cookies, honey.  I want you to eat them and at least have something on your tummy until dinner time, okay?"

He wasn't sure if she always ate like this, or if she was nervous, but if it was that she was nervous, he was hoping that she would understand that it was okay by him picking her up and encouraging her to eat the cookies.

October nodded as she lean into Jason for some reason she felt comfortable being in his lap as she carried on taking small bites of her cookies till she was all done eating all her cookies and only drank half milk 

"Don't you want anymore milk?" Jason asked her rubbing her back.

He didn't want to upset her or make her comfortable, so the minute she refused it, he would drink the rest for her so that she knew that it wouldn't be wasted.

"We can always get you some more later, if you want it," he told her after the milk was gone.

Jason patted her back and rocked her a bit as he held her watching TV.

He wondered if she had more to say, but was too scared or shy to say anything at the moment.  How can someone so shy like her get accused to taking over 200 dollars from someone?  It didn't seem right to him.

October just stay playing with her hands lightly on Jason lap 

when October was arrested for stealing she didn’t actually know what she had stolen and told everyone they made a mistake but her stepdad had told the police that October was a good lier and couldn’t believe for any reason and has he always told he she was a lier or forgot to the point she believed him and so did everyone else 

Jason smiled at her as she played with her hands in her lap.

Finally, Brenda, one of the women called the house to dinner, and Jason picked October up.

"It's time for dinner honey.  I want you to try to use the potty for Uncle Jason, and then we'll wash your hands, and you'll be comfortable to eat, okay?"

He hugged her as he carried her to the bathroom in their suite.  He put her down by the toilet, and then he squatted down by her.

"Can you pull your pants down by yourself, sweetie?"

Of course, by that, he meant lift her skirt because it couldn't be pulled down easily due to the straps over her shoulders, and then pull her panties down by herself to sit on the toilet....

October did as she was told and sat on the toilet and tried her hardest to pee but she was finding it hard in front of Jason as she ever pee front of her step dad and then she found it hard at times 

Jason smiled when he saw that nothing was coming out, but that she seemed to be trying.

"It's okay.  We can try again later," he told her.  "Let's just get your hands washed, okay?"

He picked her up and fixed her panties and her skirt, and then he took her to the sink to wash her hands.

He helped her wash them just like you would a toddler, and then he led her out of the room and down to the table to see that most of the people were already there.  They were just waiting for Brenda and Anna now, because Anna didn't speak English, it took time to get her to understand what Brenda wanted.

When they came to the table, Brenda was holding both of Anna's hands and leading her to the table like you would a lost small child.

Pretty soon, everyone sat down at the table.

Adam insisted on saying a small prayer, which really didn't hurt anyone, so Jason sighed and put up with it.

Then they started talking as they ate.

"So, can you continue playing basketball?" Adam asked Jason.

"No, the counselor told me that I'd have too much going on with taking care of this little one, and that basketball would just get in the way.  I was given a choice of either doing this program or continuing with my basketballl scholarship."

"Then, are you having to pay for classes, now?"

"Not exactly.  The counselor made it so that they would let the scholarship cover this program because they needed bodies for the program, and I was really interested, even enough so to give up the sport for it."

"It's too bad you can't continue basketball though.  You were really good at it."

"Yeah, well, I think I like taking care of this little one a little more than basketball anyway."

He have October a little sideways hug.

October blush when she listen to Jason talk about his life she felt bad that he had given up basketball cause of her she should of just tell him he shouldn’t wast his time on someone like her as she look down and wiggle away from the hug 

Jason felt her wiggle away and lifted his arm from her not wanting to make her uncomfortable by babying her too much in front of her other peers.

He then turned and looked down at her.  She looked a little... uncomfortable anyway.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.  "Are you okay?"

Jason sighed and let her eat.  There was no way he wanted to force her or scare her.  

He could see that she didn't want to talk about whatever it was....

A few minutes later, Jessica started a commotion at her end of the table about needing the bathroom.

"Mommy?" she addressed Robyn.  "Can I go to the bathroom, please?"

Robyn started to tell her that she needed to have said that earlier, but Adam stopped her.

"If the child needs to use the bathroom, then take her," he said.  "You can scold her in the bathroom if you want, but don't make her pee her pants in front of everyone."

Robyn nodded and reached for her hand.

Imelda looked at October, wondering it something was wrong with her, but she didn't say anything just yet....

October watch everything unfold and wonder if Jessica would be being told off for getting her big told off by Adam she then shyly look at Jason for a moment before looking back at her food as she kept holding herself a small sound leaving her lips as she started to leak 

Anna and IMelda said something in Spanish, and then Imelda leaned in towards Jason.

"I think October is about to wet her pants!  She looked scared when Jessica asked to go, and she's moving around sort of funny."

Jason picked her up and put her in his lap, and then patting her back, he whispered to her.

"Do you want to use the bathroom, sweetie?"

“No!” October said her going a little higher then she like as that’s how anyone would be able to tell she was lying she was also scared Jason would be mad at her for not being able to be smart enough to go before and she was worried what Jason would do 

Jason sighed at hearing what he thought was panic in her voice.

"Something's not right about her," he told Adam.  "I'm going to take her potty anyway.  Even if she doesn't need to go, I want her to know it's okay to go when she needs to.  I know you'd like us to take them before dinner, but I don't think it's possible to train her to do that before we first train her that it's okay to pee when she feels like she can pee."

He then picked her up and started to carry her up to their room.

"Sh...sh...," he said calmly.  "It's okay.  We're just going to the bathroom, and I'm going to let you try even if you don't think you can go...."

He was patting her bottom and thought he felt a little wetness on her for he had not been one to put her a diaper when he first changed her.

"It's okay," he kept cooing at her.  If you're wet, we can change you, too, honey."