LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The house manager, Adam Michaels waited in his office on the first floor of the three story home that they were given as a sort of dormitory, waiting for the new arrivals that he and his college housemates would be taking care of for a minimum of the next two years.  

The most dangerous girl that really worried him, was named Jessica.  She had been accused of attempted murder on a grown man, and she was just about eleven years old!  He didn't know what kind of courage a kid like that would need to attack a full grown man, but that did concern him.

There was then Imelda, charged with drugs and violence at school.  She was maybe the second most dangerous of the girls.

Anna was accused of stealing and illegal immigration, but he didn't see how a ten year old could get to the United States by herself!  Her parents should have been the ones charged with the illegal immigration, but his was not to question, but to just assign care takers for these girls, and then be there if they needed him.

Finally, there was the girl called October Springfield.  She had stolen money from a family friend, but really, her charges seemed a lot less serious than everyone else.  Still, she was in the program.

Finally, the guards brought in four little girls who were standing there in soaked pants from riding in the police van over night without a chance go get out of the van period.

Adam and the guards argued a bit about why they didn't let the girls use the bathroom, but eventually, they left and now, Adam faced the girls.

"Take a seat, ladies," he told them directing them to the chairs facing his large bureau.  "We need to go over some rules and get some things figured out before I can put you with your guardians, kids."

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October shuffled into the room looking down and scared of what was going on she listen to the man in front of her and the other girls talk and tell them to sit down she didn’t want to after being stuck in wet pants for so long but it was something she was also use to doing, October again shuffled softly to one of the chairs that where left after the other girls sat down 

October was stuck on the far end of the line of chairs because she had waited to be last to sit down.

The man went on explaining what they would have to do....

"According to your files that were sent ahead of you," Adam addressed the ten and eleven year old girls.  "You are all in trouble for doing really bad things in life.  Your parents couldn't control you and teach you right from wrong, and they had two choices because of the seriousness of your actions.  You could go to adult prison..., or you could come here."

He frowned.

"I don't know if your files are complete, but we have to follow some very harsh rules for a while because of what we know about you ladies.  Now, I'm Adam.  I'll be in charge of the whole house, which is why you are meeting me, first."

One of the girls shifted uncomfortable in her seat for a minute as he spoke.

"One of the things that's going to be really hard on you kids is...," 

He paused for a smaller sallow featured girl rose her hand.

"Is this important?"

The girl shook her head and started to put her hands in her lap and started to wiggle some more.

"Do you need to go potty?"

She nodded with tears coming down her face.

He sighed and stood up.  "Come on, honey.  If you have to go potty, then it's important."

He led her behind the girls that were sitting.  There were two open archways behind them.  One led into a toilet room with no closing door, and then there was one directly across from that one that led into a bedroom-like space.

He pointed out the toilet to the first little girl to ask.

"It's open," she looked up at him.  "Are you going to watch?"

He bent down to her and sighed.  "I have to, baby.  I have to keep an eye on you kids at all times until I hand you over to your guardians, and then they have to watch you.  I'm sorry, but because of your crimes, you cannot be trusted with any privacy right now.  Now, you can try to go now, or you can wait until I'm done and go in front of your guardian, but someone will always be watching, baby."

She sniffled and looked at the ground.

After a little longer talk, she finally went into the bathroom.  

She made one last plea that he stay where he was and didn't come in on her, but he told her that he had to watch the others, so he wasn't planning on going over to her.  Then she finally started to come out of the bathroom without going, and he asked why.

"Even if I go, I'll have to pull these wet pants back up."

"No, you won't.  I promise," Adam told her.  "I'll give you something else to wear.  Go potty and take off your wet things.  It's okay.  I'm going to see you naked waist down anyway, and the other people in this room are girls, so it really doesn't matter, right?"

She finally sat on the toilet.

Adam then looked at the other girls still sitting by his desk.  He sighed.  He couldn't leave any of them in those soaking wet pants.  It would be wrong.

"All of you, stand up," he sighed.  "When she's done using the toilet, I'm going to take you all to the other room and put something more comfortable on you.  The guards told me you were in those peed in pants all night last night and up until this afternoon when you were dropped off?"

Some of the girls nodded.

October frown when Adam the man who was telling them off said about her parents it wasn’t there fault that she was too stupid to learn or even remember when she did bad stuff she was that stupid she would forget 

October look at the girl who got to use the potty she was shock that she was aloud to ask she guess it was just a one off and she wouldn’t be aloud if she ask 

she got up with the other girls and line up not bothered by her wet pants like the other girls she was use to it because she was to stupid to keep her pants dry anyway like her stepdad always said 

Adam could see another girl holding herself as he waited for Imelda. 

“You too?” He asked the taller blond called Jessica. 

She just looked down and nodded. 

“Alright. All of you kids are going to go pee right now,” but as he said that, and Imelda was still on the toilet, the heavier Mexican girl’s face went sort of serious and then she started pooping her panties. 

October look down when Adam said that and not wanting to get told off for not listening did what she was told and started to pee in her pants shaking a little in fear that she wasn’t fast enough in listening to him

Adam had not meant in their pants!  Were these girls serious?  He shook his head and crotch down to the two that were going in their pants. He didn’t know that Anna had not really understood him at all and just did it because she couldn’t wait any more. 

“I didn’t mean in your pants, ladies, he told them. I meant one by one you could sit on the toilet. “

That was when he realized Anna wasn’t really listening to him but also that October looked really scared.

He picked October up and held her while he eventually let Jessica use the toilet. 

October went still when Adam pick her up and she let out a tiny sound of a whimper as she felt single out because she felt he knew what she was and was just making a point to the other girls 

Adam hadn't meant to single her out.  He just saw that she looked really scared, but either way, when Jessica was done, he put her down in the bedroom so he could start working on Imelda first.

Eventually, after Imelda and Jessica, it was October's turn to get changed.

She could see Imelda and Jessica sort of delaying it, and their bodies fighting him doing the cleaning, putting a diaper on them, and so on, though they didn't really look all that much into the fight....

"Okay, October, is it?  It's your turn, honey.  You can't wear those soaked pants, sweetie."

He put her on the bed and he started to undo her pants.

"Like I already told the other two girls and tried to explain to you before.  If you wet your pants or have something happen where you need help, someone is going to change you, honey.  I don't like it anymore than you kids do, but until further notice, we have to take you potty and change your clothes.  We even have to bathe, you, sweetie...."

Then he started to remove her pants....

Two of the other girls were already in diapers.

October kinda space off after she was put down again and she went to hide the other girls as Adam had them file into this room where the girls found out he was putting them in diapers 

October watch the other girls fight the diapers ‘because there not babies like you ‘ she thought till it was her turn she knew she was nothing more then that so didn’t put up fight about him doing it or the other stuff he said before 

Adam frowned as he noticed how still October was.  That was definitely not normal.  Sure, he didn't like having to fight the other girls, but he understood it.

He sighed and shook his head because he still had to get Anna cleaned up.

Anna was a very big mess, and he had to clean her in front of the other girls because there was nothing else he could do about it.

Anna didn't like it, but it was a little better to be cleaned up than to be wearing peed in and now very messy panties.

Once he had cleaned them up and explained that they would need to be good girls for their guardians, and that he was going to take them to meet, and maybe the big people would let them out of diapers afterwards, he started to take them through the office in just a diaper and a tshirt and up to meet three other people.

Eventually, a blond man with blue eyes walked over and squatted down by October when he was called.

"So, you're my little girl?" he asked the eleven year old baby.  "May I pick you up?"

October look away when Adam frown at her which made her hide behind the girls when she was standing again 

October didn’t really get what was going on fully she just stay hidden behind the other girls till she was standing alone shaking she look up at this big man in front of her and nodded his head to answer his questions she think she was his and didn’t want to be told off for saying no 

He smiled and picked her up and patted her bottom as he carried her to sit down in the sofa.

Then Adam came to the head chair, and started to divide chores by the rooms....

Jason hugged his little girl the whole time and rubbed her back.

October was still very scared and confused by Jason as she found out by all the hugging and rubbing her back she wasn’t really use to this kind of thing she did try her best to listen to Adam this time but it was easy to tell she was nervous 

Jason put her down so she was sitting between his legs, and he held her feeling her shaking some in nervousness.  Of course, all the girls were nervous, so he didn't realize anything was wrong yet.

After Adam had finished the meeting, Jason stood up taking her hand to lead her to their room on the same floor as the television sitting room that they had been talking in.

He brought her through the first room of their suite where she found one desk nearly empty for her, and one desk full of Jason's things.

"This is our study area," he told her.  "That closet over there is where we put our jackets and some of our books that we are not using right now."

He took her to the toilet room that was just like the one down in the office.

"Of course, you know what that is.  I want you to ask me to take you though for now.  It's the rule that I take you potty for a while."

Then he led her into their bedroom where she found a full size bed for Jason and another kid-sized one that was just a little bigger than one for a toddler for her.

There were two dresses here and another closet.

He continued to take her to the dresser, where he opened a drawer that had clothes in it just for her, but nothing she would recognize.

"Let's get you out of that diaper.  You don't belong in a diaper when you are eleven years old, do you, honey?"

October walk and listen as he showed her around where she be staying with him once they were at the dresser 

October look up at Jason when when he ask if a eleven year old should wear a diaper she knew a normal eleven year old wouldn’t but she wasn’t normal so she just gave a scared shrug to answer him before looking down again 

He bent down to her and looked in her eyes.

"Don't be so scared, sweetie.  You were sent here so we can help you.  This isn't adult prison.  We aren't going to be mean to you, okay?"

He then pulled the little girl into a hug, and started to pull her diaper down as he hugged her.

October look at him in the eyes but still look worried and let out a small sound when her diaper was pulled down thinking he was checking to see if she could be a big girl or not that got her panicking a little as she hope she was dry 

Jason frowned when she shook a bit and looked really scared as he pulled her diaper down.

"Honey, I'm sorry.  I know you probably think you are a big girl and don't need someone like me pulling your pants down and changing you, but it's in the program rules, honey.  I have to do this.  I promise, I'm not going to hurt you."

He didn't know her concerns were nothing like that at all.

"All I want to do, baby, is put you in a clean pair of panties and t-shirt, and then that jumper skirt you can see hanging in the closet.  See it?  The purple one, honey."

Jason sighed as she still seemed scared because her voice was really small.  The only way she'd know what he was going to do for sure, was for him to just do it.

He got her diaper off of her, and the held out her panties for her to step into.

"Okay, honey, let me take off your shirt now so we can get a clean shirt on you."

He then changed her shirt and then got the jumper skirt he had pointed out to her earlier.

He put it on her, straightened it, and then he moved her back gently so he could get a look at her and then smiled.

"There, now you're all comfortable," he told her.  "Doesn't that feel better than just wearing a diaper, honey?"

October lightly tug at her jumper skirt after she was change and dress then look up Jason again “I guess thank you for changing me” October said to Jason in a soft voice but still kept it very small too 

Jason smiled at her and pulled her over to her bed and sat her down next to him.

"From now on, I'm taking care of you, sweetie.  I want you to learn right from wrong, and to show the program that you are a good girl because you are too sweet to go to prison.  I know your file says you stole something, and it must have been something really big, and very bad, but that doesn't mean you are a bad person.  You just made a really bad mistake, and now, I'm going to be watching you all the time so you don't make another mistake like that, okay?"

He patted her back.

"I don't expect you to thank me for changing you, either, honey.  It's very personal when I have to do it, and most kids your age would definitely be mad about having to  be changed, even by a person of the same gender, let alone, you are stuck with me.  So, let's just make the best of it, and try to get along, okay?"

Jason smiled at her and pulled her into him and into a side along hug. 

“Now, I don’t know if you had lunch or not, but they should be starting dinner soon. Do you want to get a look around the house before dinner?”