LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jessica was still rubbing her eyes sniffling when she found Robyn holding Imelda and went up to her shyly and took Robyn hand so Jessica would go with her 

October saw Jason and held up her arms up looking up at him with groggy eyes 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robyn handed Imelda over to Adam, and then she turned to face her little kid and squatted down so she was eye level with her.

"Are you okay?" she asked her.

She reached around and felt the diaper she had her in to see if it was heavy or not.  Much to her displeasure earlier, when she put her to bed, she had made her sleep in just a long shirt and diaper so that she would be able to get to it quickly if the girl had peed her pants.

"I'm sorry you were disturbed, honey."

Jason picked October up and hugged her.

"Are you okay, princess?" he asked as he rubbed her back.  "You want me to take you back to bed, sweetie?  We're done with our meeting, so I can sleep with you now."

He decided to put her in his bed with him.  She had a diaper on, so it wouldn't matter if she wet, right?

Jessica sniffle and look away losing her attitude from before and just look like a scared little toddler in a wet diaper wanting her mommy but her prid was still there a little to admit it 

october nodded her head that she was okay and quickly snuggle into Jason pooping her thumb in her mouth a old habit she hadn’t done in a long time to fall back to sleep 

Robyn started to feel her heart melting as Jessica seemed to just stand there looking a little scared and somewhat like a toddler.

"It's okay, honey.  We knew you kids would be a bit alone on your first few weeks here, not knowing your caretakers that well, and for some kids, that causes accidents like this, baby."

She took her little girl's hand and she held it a minute.

"I'm going to take you back to the room, and we are going to put a clean diaper on you, and then you are going to sleep with mommy, okay?"

Jason covered his little girl up with one blanket, and then he covered them both up with the second one, and then he pulled her close to him and let her use his arm as a pillow as he held her letting her fall asleep that way.  He didn't think about her thumb being in her mouth at the moment.

Jessica blush when Robyn said about her wetting the diaper that just before she was put to bed said she wouldn’t use the dumb thing 

Jessica look up again when Robyn said Jessica could sleep with her she didn’t mind the idea so nodded before yawning 

October soon was asleep again snuggled into Jason sleeping peacefully for the rest of the night 

Robyn smiled at her little girl and took her to the bedroom.

She changed her and cleaned her privates up so she was comfortable, and then she put her in bed in a clean diaper.

"You're a good girl," Robyn told her.

Then she got ready for bed and crawled in next to Jessica and soon fell asleep.  Not quite as coddling to her as Jason was with October, but still there, if Jessica needed her.

Jessica waited till Robyn was a sleep and got a closer to cuddle with her Jessica was still scared because of her nightmare so it took her along time to finely fall asleep even while cuddling Robyn 

Robyn didn't notice that the girl had gotten closer while she was sleeping, but the next morning, she woke up and noticed that the little girl was nearly on top of her sleeping.

She almost panicked seeing someone so close to her, but then she realized it was a child, and that she was still somewhat shaking in her sleep.

"Poor little kid," Robyn thought.  She reached down and felt the little girl's diaper to see if she was wet or not, and then she carefully slipped out of bed to start getting dressed.  She would take care of Jessica in a minute.

Jason woke up and carefully pulled his little girl on top of him trying not to wake her, but trying to get her closer to him because he thought she needed him.

He felt her bottom as he did so thinking that she probably had wet in her sleep, and would likely need to know it was okay and that he was there for her.

It didn’t take that long after Robyn got out of bed that Jessica woke up as she felt the lost and she didn’t like it it made her uneasy 

October snuggled into Jason and let out a soft sigh in her sleep not even caring that she was in a cold wet diaper as slept peacefully for once 

Robyn looked over just as she pulled up some jeans, and she thought the girl looked a little scared or something.

"Jessica? What's wrong, honey?" she asked motioning for her come to her.

Jason relaxed patting his little girl's wet diaper.  She was so cute!

Jessica went over shyly blushing once she saw Robyn was right there “it’s nothing it’s dumb “ she mumble looking down still trying to wake up 

October started to wake slowly not really wanting to wake up from such a good sleep 

Robyn frowned.

"Don't call yourself or anything you find important dumb," she said.  "If it's important enough to make you feel a need, then it's not dumb, honey."

She felt around the girl to see if her diaper was wet.

"If you didn't pee your pants, honey, let's get you to the bathroom, okay?"

Jason just patted her back and relaxed with her until she was awake enough to want to try to sit up.  Then he let her.

"You wet yourself," he whispered to her.  "You need to change or you'll get a rash.  I'm just going to pull your pants down and take off your diaper.  That's okay, right, honey?"

“It was tho because it was just me waking up “ Jessica said not wanting to admit she miss cuddling with Robyn to her “no I didn’t use the diaper “ she said to answer Robyn question 

“hmmm okay” October mumble still more asleep then awake but she did understand what Jason was saying 

Robyn shook her head and put her finger on the girl's mouth.

"All the more reason for me to think you it was important, honey.  You were a little scared and it's understand able."

She hugged her and kept a hold of her even as she started to dress the little girl leaving her diaper on but carrying panties with her to the bathroom to put her in once she had let her try to use the bathroom.

"We have a long day today, so I'm putting you in a skirt again, but I don't think you really need a diaper except maybe at night."

Jason started to change his little October thinking she was the cutest thing as he started to take her diaper off of her.  He wiped her with a cloth to make sure she didn't get a rash, and then he put a clean diaper on her.  After that, he picked her up and carried her to the dresser to start looking for some clothes for her to wear.  The day was going to be an important one, so he needed to start getting her ready soon anyway.

Jessica blush when she was hug and dress and even deeper at the diaper wearing comment 

October didn’t put up a fight or fuss as Jason got her ready not even about the diaper 

Robyn smiled at Jessica.

"Don't worry, honey.  Everyone in the house wears diapers to sleep until we are told that we can change the rule, for you kids.  It's not so bad, and the first few days will be very different for you, so don't worry if you wet the bed, okay?"

Jason soon had October dressed because she was so calm and quiet about him dressing her.  Then he took her down to breakfast.

Jessica felt a little better knowing she wasn’t the only one who was wearing a diaper at night but still blush about wetting  the bed 

October was still very clingy with Jason but less scared then she was yesterday so far 

Jessica helped her little girl out of her wet diaper and then put her on the toilet while she started to undress her the rest of the way.  Then she put her panties on her legs and a clean skirt.

"You can pull your clothes up when you are finished peeing," she told her.  "It's okay.  Sometimes, I'm going to do it for you, and sometimes, I'm going to let you do it so that you don't forget how and become a real toddler."

Jason realized he couldn't put October down at the table because she kept clinging to his neck when he tried. 

"I'm just going to get you some breakfast," he tried to explain.

But hearing her whine and feeling her grip tighter, he gave up and carried her around the kitchen using one hand to hold her and one hand to try to fix her cereal for her.

"Since I have to hold you, baby, trying to hold your bowl of cereal and your juice is going to be hard for me.  Can you at least hold your juice for me?"

“Okay.....” Jessica didn’t want to call Robyn what she wanted so just went on to clean herself up before pulling up her panties and skrit then went to the sink to wash her hands 

October just cling onto Jason as she was taken down when he ask if she could hold the juice she gave a shy nod and took the juice 

Eventually, Brenda brought Anna down and Adam brought Imelda down for breakfast.

Jason put October at the table and then he set her down with her food.

"I'll be right there, I promise," he told her.  "You need to eat, and I need to get my breakfast, honey.  We are going to have to go somewhere really important in a little bit."

Robyn waited for her to pull up her skirt and panties, and then she walked over and made sure she washed her hands before taking her down to breakfast, too.

"I want you to sit at the table while I get you some cereal and some juice," she told Jessica.

October nodded and started to eat her food waiting for Jason to sit down before she ask where they were going 

“Okay “ Jessica said and sat next to Imelda while Robyn went get her breakfast look at October sitting by herself “what do you  think of her ?” Jessica ask Imelda pointing her head towards October 

Imelda shrugged.

"I don't know.  She seems a little shy and yet somehow different from what is normal, but I don't really understand her at all.  She's like... well... depressed or always looking down on herself."

She started to eat.

Anna soon joined the others and sat at the table, where she said something in Spanish, that no one else understood except Imelda who then said something back to her in the same language.  They both then looked at Jessica.

"Anna was wondering if you knew what we are doing today," Imelda told Jessica.

Jason patted October's arm as they ate, gently.

Robyn put Jessica's food in front of her, and she bent down by the girls.

"No gossiping," she told Jessica with a stern frown.  "You are all in the same house, so no being mean to each other.  Understand?"

“Yeah I was thinking the same thing “ Jessica agree with Imelda then turn then gave a shrug to answer Anna question

”it’s not being mean I ask a question is all “ Jessica says with a frown at Robyn for just assuming that they where being mean “what we doing today ?” Jessica ask changing the subject 

Imelda frowned at Robyn and then looked up at Adam.

"Girls, you are all from different situations, and you all have problems.  It maybe best to think before you start talking about stuff."

Robyn smiled.

"Well, we have to register you for school this morning, and then we are going to go shopping for stuff you'll need for school."

“We haven’t said anything rude tho we didn’t even say anything mean we just saying she really shy is all “ Jessica explains not likeing how she was being spoken too like she was being a bully and Jessica hated bullies so she made her glare at Adam and Robyn as she spoke 

then she drop the glare and look confused “school like a normal school ? I thought we are meant to be criminals who shouldn’t be near normal people “ Jessica says to Robyn 

October look up when she heard that they where going to go to school and shopping for school stuff so turn and look at Jason lost