LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone In Buffalo, Rochester Or Syracuse

Guest sisskins

hello i am from batavia ny and i waqnted to say hi..i am searching for real people as well..i hope to meet new friends..i would like to have at least one real friend..lol.nice to meet everyone..thank you

Hey all just wondered if there was anyone in in Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse.

New York state of course.

I think I know one or two folks around the area but just looking for a friendly chat online :)

Feel free to message us !

i'm jamie i live in saratoga/albany area.i like diapers.to chat jwwebpage@yahoo.com
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mommylovesyou2

Hey there,

There is my first post, first of all! It's nice to be here and to check things out.

I'm a new Mommy. I'll be visiting Syracuse and Long Island in April or May, probably for several weeks. I'll probably be staying at a hotel in Syracuse, not sure which one yet, and with a friend on Long Island. I have lots of websites, including 32 clips4sale.com stores, and I will be playing, filming and taking pics as well. I'm opening a new AB/DL store on clips4sale and another website as well. I don't have to play and film, I can just play, but if interested in filming too, let me know.

Mommy Eve

Guest Playfulboy

I think I know one or two folks around the area but just looking for a friendly chat online :)

Im in the Niagara Falls area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes! I'm from buffalo! what part? your my first contact from this sight! hope to here back!

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I go to RIT, but am currently home for the summer.

i used to go to RIT, i will be returning there in 2 years if your still around.

im living in syracuse now and am looking for a playmate or friend to play with. please contact me if your interisted. pm me or email me. d-man_1119@hotmail.com. anyone from the area who wants to meet please contact me!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...