LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odd diaper fantasies you have

nenog613

I have plenty. The oddest that's doable is others dumping food, mushy stuff like mash potatoes or oatmeal, into my diaper. 

Edit: Also, after a diaper change, having someone stamp "Property of X' on my diapered behind. Just to remind everyone who owns me.

I’d love for my wife to ask if I have a wetting problem, be understanding that I have an overactive small bladder and maybe suggest that we put a bed wetting sheet on my side of the bed, then I would be able to relax if my diaper leaked, also she might help me put my diaper on & take care of my diaper rash prevention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  1.  forced regression
  2. chastity belt on the outside
  3. super thick diapers to prevent the ability to walk
  4. diaper humiliation
  5. being forced to ask to use my diaper
  6. public diaper checks
  7. diaper changes in public (done this at a park in the restroom)
  8. being told to wet my diaper while out (not messing though because that is imposing on others)
  9. diaper spreader
  10. plug/toy insertion into a diaper
On 10/12/2020 at 1:23 PM, lovesregression said:
  1.  forced regression
  2. chastity belt on the outside
  3. super thick diapers to prevent the ability to walk
  4. diaper humiliation
  5. being forced to ask to use my diaper
  6. public diaper checks
  7. diaper changes in public (done this at a park in the restroom)
  8. being told to wet my diaper while out (not messing though because that is imposing on others)
  9. diaper spreader
  10. plug/toy insertion into a diaper

For #5 get a Magic 8-ball.

• Thanks 1

I don't know if these count as odd, but I would love to have my bathroom privileges revoked (apart from to loop) and just wake up on random days to discover I no longer have the choice but to use a diaper. Preferably a super chunky one with a booster that I must wear in public ?

I want to be so stretched out and ruined from being fisted that I can no longer hold my pee properly and must be locked into a diaper when I'm not being used. 

I used to do that trick to sort of experience the feel of messing by putting a couple of bananas in my butt and waiting as long as possible before pushing them out. I sort of miss it now I'm thinking about it, I may have to go buy some bananas next time I'm out ?

• 1 year later...
On 4/8/2018 at 11:41 AM, nenog613 said:

like many, one of my favorite things to do in a diaper is wet them. i like to hold it as long as possible so when i do go its a lot. and when i do finally go, i like to put my hand on the outside of the diaper and feel it expand. one of my biggest fantasies is to be with another diapered person and feel their diaper as they wet it, then have them feel my diaper as i wet it.

I would definitely be that person!?? I've always wanted to do that with someone too.? I would LOVE to do that with my big brother Tommy!?? I know he'd make me feel really good, and give me a good pee-pee rub inside my diaper and make me feel special!☺️?❤️??❤️??❤️?

• 3 weeks later...

Have a partner who is equally into diaper bondage - - -

Double up the diapers in LOCKING diaper covers with the (keys or combination type) locking at the back of the diaper cover 

Your partner knows your combo or has your keys and you his.

Then go about placing bets or whatever turns one on - who can last the longest without using or filling to capacity.

Optional outer clothing worn during this time other rules of the game to be determined - - -

Gentlemen or Ladies lock your diapers on and start the game - - - - -

• 1 year later...

My diaper fantasy I have is being caught wearing a diaper by my girlfriend and having her change me and then breastfeeding me and spanking me for being a bad boy for going in my diaper and not telling her and her also having to take my temperature rectally. Another one I have is when she changes me I get hard and she has to jerk me off to get my new diaper on. 

• Like 4
On 8/5/2020 at 10:09 PM, runtashea said:

The oddest that's doable is others dumping food, mushy stuff like mash potatoes or oatmeal, into my diaper. 

*is also really really into that* 🙈

I've done oatmeal in a diaper a few times and it is sooooooo good. 🤤

• Like 1