LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odd diaper fantasies you have

nenog613

like many, one of my favorite things to do in a diaper is wet them. i like to hold it as long as possible so when i do go its a lot. and when i do finally go, i like to put my hand on the outside of the diaper and feel it expand. one of my biggest fantasies is to be with another diapered person and feel their diaper as they wet it, then have them feel my diaper as i wet it.

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

My biggest fantasy is to wear someone else’s freshly pooed nappy, the poo still warm 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello to all,  I love wearing diapers too and fantasized about having another DL. Pee in my diaper and I hope that I can do the same thing to them.  What a nice warm feeling that would be 

• 2 weeks later...

My diaper fantasy is to be disciplined with diapers, forced to wear them, wet and messy, for long periods of time. The more I misbehave, the longer I'd have to stay in the diaper. I'd be double diapered to handle leaks and only the outside diaper changed when needed.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, dave_the_baby said:

Being put in a comfortable chastity belt and being put in diapers 24/7.  Stay dry for a week, the belt comes off.  One wetting, it stays on for another week.

How in the hell do you plan to stay dry for a WEEK let alone a day.

Sounds like Mission Impossible that is really impossible.

OK the penis tube must be on the outside of the diaper (custom hole) or a catheter tube bypass or other idea.

Now for the really impossibility of this drink plenty of fluids especially diuretics !

And what about the poop - that's gotta be one heavy diaper after a weeks wear.

But it is only a dream - it is only a dream - keep telling yourself it is only a dream over and over.

That COMFORTABLE chastity belt has to be an oxymoron - LOL !

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 12:02 PM, BabyLock said:

How in the hell do you plan to stay dry for a WEEK let alone a day.

Sounds like Mission Impossible that is really impossible.

OK the penis tube must be on the outside of the diaper (custom hole) or a catheter tube bypass or other idea.

Now for the really impossibility of this drink plenty of fluids especially diuretics !

And what about the poop - that's gotta be one heavy diaper after a weeks wear.

But it is only a dream - it is only a dream - keep telling yourself it is only a dream over and over.

That COMFORTABLE chastity belt has to be an oxymoron - LOL !

I mean I'd be allowed to take restroom breaks.  It's just be so tempting to use the diaper XD

• 2 months later...

A specific weird fetish, that I know my fiancee will never do, is to have us both in diapers and pin me down until I use my diaper. Then, she would climb over me and hump my face until she orgasmed in her diaper. She normally has to use the bathroom after she does, so I like to imagine she would wet in the diaper, looking down into my eyes, before she turns around and poops into it. Then she would begin humping it again, rubbing me through the padding, edging me until she could feel herself getting close. She would time it just right and we would orgasm together.

I love slowly wetting my diaper until it's full, then standing in the shower and letting go with a full bladder so it flows out the sides,,, also putting my hand over my GFs crotch while wets in one, she's not all that into diapers so it's really nice of her to indulge me like this, sometimes she'll wet mine before I wear I put them on, 

• 2 months later...

One of mine is to be going down the road and my wife driving. Suddenly she pours water in my crotch making it look like I wet myself. Then pulling into the nearest gas station and pulling out the diaper bag and ordering me to go in dragging me by the hand. Stopping at the register and asking if they had someplace she could clean me up as I wet myself. Then diaper me and walk me out in diapers and sweat pants or something that did little to hide my diapers thanking the clerk on the way.

• 5 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:57 AM, Mo. Baby boy said:

Hello to all,  I love wearing diapers too and fantasized about having another DL. Pee in my diaper and I hope that I can do the same thing to them.  What a nice warm feeling that would be 

WOW I never thought of that and it would also be nice after the pee to masterbate in each others diaper, a lot of fun this would be.  Thanks for this idea.

• Like 1
On 5/13/2018 at 7:23 AM, Poobottom said:

My biggest fantasy is to wear someone else’s freshly pooed nappy, the poo still warm 

Wow!!  That's one of mine too ...& maybe add my load to it as well ...I just know I'm going to have a massive orgasm as soon as I put it on.

The other is to mess diapers with a women I find beautiful...then go to the bathroom, take off each others diapers & wipe each others messy behinds to clean them the best we can.. shower together rubbing shower gel into each others bodies ... followed by a long soak in a bubble bath .. get out & dry & power & perfume & massage each other ..& finally go to bed & make mad passionate love together spending time on long lingering kisses & gazing into each other eyes... not sure if this one is that odd.. its feels perfectly natural for an old romantic like me who should really know better..

• 3 weeks later...

Would like to share an oversized nappy with somone female front to front both soak it at the same time then have sex, would also love to do this wearing separate underwear and a large pair of shared jeans or skirt. Simon

Mine would be messing my diaper to the point where the ducktail of a newly creased diaper becomes a heavy sag. With a second diaper tightly put over the first squishing it across my bum in the arms of my gf being coddled and sucking on breasts. Currently she gets mad when I use my paci around her because she wants me to use her boobies and she doesn’t mind messes. After the cuddle session is would end in with an hj.

These past few months I haven’t had the time and opportunity to safely make a huge mess without drawing attention from my roommates. Luckily I move out next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:41 PM, nenog613 said:

like many, one of my favorite things to do in a diaper is wet them. i like to hold it as long as possible so when i do go its a lot. and when i do finally go, i like to put my hand on the outside of the diaper and feel it expand. one of my biggest fantasies is to be with another diapered person and feel their diaper as they wet it, then have them feel my diaper as i wet it.

That sounds like a lot of fun and now think of all you could add to that. 

On 4/8/2018 at 12:41 PM, nenog613 said:

like many, one of my favorite things to do in a diaper is wet them. i like to hold it as long as possible so when i do go its a lot. and when i do finally go, i like to put my hand on the outside of the diaper and feel it expand.

I like the feeling of wetting my diaper too. If Im out and about and doing chores I avoid it because of the chafing and possible leakage. But if I'm on my way home or at a bar having a couple I sometimes think "why not" and just go. Its a kind of naughty thrill I guess. 

• 10 months later...

I would like to have a caregiver and an abdl brother then we both would be given a bath and dressed really childish then we can visit a big mall 
then while I wait in the car drinking my bottle my brother can go to find an even more childish outfit if possible He will be given an extra degrading task and also have to take pictures wearing such outfit

my mission then will be to find and buy that outfit.

but wait... what's that feeling in my tummy ? did someone put something in my bottle ?
then my mission become in punishment and each step in agony im fighting to retard the unstoppable while I can't stop looking for all the items in the pictures and my embarrassment while I need to wait in line to pay each item while messed in my nappy

Kind of thing ☺️?

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2018 at 12:41 PM, nenog613 said:

Sounds like a gd idea and fun 

• 1 month later...

I want to have a catheter and a hollow butt plug put in. And locked in a super thick diaper. Force fed laxities and diuretics.

Tied to my bed and told I have to keep my diaper clean and dry or the punishment will continue.  (Knowing it is impossible)

• Like 2

One fantasy I have, would be, to be wearing cloth diapers, rubber pants, and to be sat in a puddle of glue on the floor. I would then be unable to get up and out of the glue. I would try, but the glue would hold my rubber panties, only letting me get so far, before pulling me right back down on my bum. I would be stuck there, and not able to run around, and get into things. 
That has been one of my life long fantasy’s, and it comes from watching an episode of the old Little Rascals shorts, Forgotten Babies. 
Maybe some of you know this one? You can see it on YouTube, 

I have made attempts at recreating this scenario for myself, see my attached photos. 

6C14F3EF-86CD-4084-B261-841B29D1C6EC.jpeg

C8257044-0FB7-4CF8-B44E-A8D252017DE6.jpeg

5E0A8EC0-79A3-4B0D-8B99-A012682B703F.jpeg

D77C46B6-C846-4497-851D-633C127BB460.jpeg

6 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

One fantasy I have, would be, to be wearing cloth diapers, rubber pants, and to be sat in a puddle of glue on the floor. I would then be unable to get up and out of the glue. I would try, but the glue would hold my rubber panties, only letting me get so far, before pulling me right back down on my bum. I would be stuck there, and not able to run around, and get into things. 
That has been one of my life long fantasy’s, and it comes from watching an episode of the old Little Rascals shorts, Forgotten Babies. 
Maybe some of you know this one? You can see it on YouTube, 

I have made attempts at recreating this scenario for myself, see my attached photos. 

6C14F3EF-86CD-4084-B261-841B29D1C6EC.jpeg

C8257044-0FB7-4CF8-B44E-A8D252017DE6.jpeg

5E0A8EC0-79A3-4B0D-8B99-A012682B703F.jpeg

D77C46B6-C846-4497-851D-633C127BB460.jpeg

Too bad it takes so long to set up, but if you used silicone in a tube, it would hold your rubber pants to the floor but you could also gently pull the pants off the silicone when done if you do it right, saving your rubber pants from damage and also being able to get the silicon off the floor too!  Maybe you could put the silicone on the floor and then put the seat of your rubber pants on top, weight them down until the silicone dries and then slide yourself into your rubber pants.  That way might be a little more work but you could save permanent glue on the floor and your rubber pants. 

@rusty pins I used the same glue they used in the Little Rascals clip. It’s a water soluble animal based glue. If you apply it to both surfaces, let dry, then mist it with water, it will reactivate and dry fast. It can also be cleaned of the rubber pants pretty easily. 
But, thank you for mentioning the silicon glue! ?

A really big fantasy,,,, would be to spend an afternoon with a diapered friend both of us drinks liquid for hours,,, as long as we can. We pee only pee for as long as long as possible ,,, in our own diapers,, then pee into each others diapers, and rub diapers together for a rise,,, and a 69, face to each others diapers , play and play and more pee till we Both burst the diapers,  and continue playing, on something well protected  with a very soft plastic . Followed by more fun,,,,, where ever it leads.