LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One other perspective I'd offer to consider is - when writing stories in any other genre, do you worry about the questions about how it all goes decades away? For every teen romance etc, "And then they all got old and went to retirement homes." You perhaps don't need the most morbid questions focused on nor answered in the present, life has a thousand possibilities. Are those topics why you're writing? Why your audience is here? When a story is about pirates, or space battles, etc, do you need to know their retirement plans? Have fun with it, and leave the future open, is the approach I'd suggest. Stories focus on the things happening now which people care about, not the theoretically plausible morbid ends when you tear it apart too much. There are always infinite possibilities, especially when you're trying to write a fun kink story rather than a dour drama, in a setting specifically designed for it, to focus on a place where all kink stories are true and what happens within them. :) There can always be another turn down the road to give what you consider a true happy ending, there most of all.

interestingly in my universe it's the opposite with little's being shorter lived because they tend to have more health problems both phsyio and psych. i felt like this provided a good sociological justification for how the system is set up, especially when combined with the amazon's having a very low birth rate. the littles are effectively overclocked, they can do amazing things but burn out faster.

interestingly in my universe it's the opposite with little's being shorter lived because they tend to have more health problems both phsyio and psych. i felt like this provided a good sociological justification for how the system is set up, especially when combined with the amazon's having a very low birth rate. the littles are effectively overclocked, they can do amazing things but burn out faster.
Like Hares to the Amazons' Tortoises.

That makes me wonder think now, if a Little's life stages are proportionately shorter vs an Amazon's or vice versa. Does an Amazon spend more time in actual babyhood/childhood than a Little? There are a number of stories where a babied Little is used to pick up the pace on an Amazon child's development.

Maybe Amazons have longer pregnancies, which contributes to the low birth rate (something I've had/thought of as the case in my own stories)
13 hours ago, ausdpr said:

One other perspective I'd offer to consider is - when writing stories in any other genre, do you worry about the questions about how it all goes decades away? 

Exactly.  Your whole reply: exactly.

12 hours ago, BabyStevie26 said:

Like Hares to the Amazons' Tortoises.

That makes me wonder think now, if a Little's life stages are proportionately shorter vs an Amazon's or vice versa. Does an Amazon spend more time in actual babyhood/childhood than a Little? There are a number of stories where a babied Little is used to pick up the pace on an Amazon child's development.

Maybe Amazons have longer pregnancies, which contributes to the low birth rate (something I've had/thought of as the case in my own stories)

So I have an unfinished, unreleased story that talks a little bit about this - in my little corner of the DD, the infertility rate of Amazons is like 60-80%, Amazons and Littles live a very long time (though as I said, I don't really like to show old age or the effects of aging, I'm in my mid-30s so it's not something I want to dwell on) but Amazons have a very short childhood and never really have the ability to "play" as children do as we know it.  Most adults don't remember how to play, to let go of their cares and make up some silly, stupid game with arbitrary rules or invent some fantastical, implausible story just for the sake of doing so.  If you put most adults in front of a pile of blocks, they'll pull out their phone and do something boring instead (I played with blocks for hours at CAPCon :P) because they don't remember HOW to play.  This is how I view Amazons - there is a lack of innocence, a lack of carefree joy that children have and adults have lost.

Littles often still have this (by this, I mean littles like me, in CG/l type relationships) - it's a sad thing to me, to not be able to play.  So I imagine the Amazon childhood being around 12 years total, and then they're young adults.  They have a maturity that a Little (DD Littles) takes a long time to learn from a very early age.  This way, even an Amazon with her own offspring never REALLY gets to satisfy that mothering instinct, to watch her child giggle and play, to enjoy simple toys and simple games - their childhood is there and gone in a flash, leaving them wanting more... like a Little of their very own :)

32 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

This way, even an Amazon with her own offspring never REALLY gets to satisfy that mothering instinct, to watch her child giggle and play, to enjoy simple toys and simple games - their childhood is there and gone in a flash, leaving them wanting more... like a Little of their very own :)

Definitely fits with your writing! Of course unfortunately that may just describe us normal humans in this dimension now. Toys'r'us didn't stand a chance with kids no longer really playing with toys as long as I remember... Sad really! 

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Definitely fits with your writing! Of course unfortunately that may just describe us normal humans in this dimension now. Toys'r'us didn't stand a chance with kids no longer really playing with toys as long as I remember... Sad really! 

yeah i have no clue what to do without a screen now. i thinks it's been that way since i was 14[23 now

p.s. feels so weird to be saying 'I'm twenty three'

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

yeah i have no clue what to do without a screen now. i thinks it's been that way since i was 14[23 now

I grew up around technology, my dad was involved in the tech industry, so I remember having a computer from the time I was 5 and on. At that point I remember my dad fighting me for the computer where I wanted to play games most of the time. I remember still going and playing with toys or reading when he would insist on doing work on it. By the time I reached college I was spending most of my free time on my computer I think... especially once I got my first laptop. But at that point at least phones were still dumb and you could only play very simple atari like games on them. Seeing every little kid glued to a phone, iPad, other tablet, etc. makes me wonder where the limit is. Yes technology is important, but free play with toys is even more important. With the tech in that dimension being so much further ahead Kimmy's guess of 12 being 'adult' may actually be high. I could see them giving up with toys by the time they were 6-8 in that world depending on their parents.

4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I grew up around technology, my dad was involved in the tech industry, so I remember having a computer from the time I was 5 and on. At that point I remember my dad fighting me for the computer where I wanted to play games most of the time. I remember still going and playing with toys or reading when he would insist on doing work on it. By the time I reached college I was spending most of my free time on my computer I think... especially once I got my first laptop. But at that point at least phones were still dumb and you could only play very simple atari like games on them. Seeing every little kid glued to a phone, iPad, other tablet, etc. makes me wonder where the limit is. Yes technology is important, but free play with toys is even more important. With the tech in that dimension being so much further ahead Kimmy's guess of 12 being 'adult' may actually be high. I could see them giving up with toys by the time they were 6-8 in that world depending on their parents.

for some reason this convo made my brain go to this

27 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

With the tech in that dimension being so much further ahead Kimmy's guess of 12 being 'adult' may actually be high. I could see them giving up with toys by the time they were 6-8 in that world depending on their parents.

I mean like, fully grown, fully functional, ready to join the workforce (as it were) at 12.  A childhood where they actually play would be much shorter, like 2-3 years.  I imagine that they lose that "spark of play" around that age.  After that, they're learning because they'll be an adult in 10 more, and they're focused.  And if you imagine an Amazon living longer than a human... 2-3 years is NOTHING.  When a human is young (<25 years old), a year feels like a long time.  As you get older, you start thinking in terms of multiple years or decades.  So getting to enjoy another's childhood, given that they have a very, very strong mothering instinct for such a minuscule amount of time it's... well, it's criminal and would only spring from the mind of someone slightly devious.

>_>

On 4/14/2018 at 7:50 AM, ausdpr said:

One other perspective I'd offer to consider is - when writing stories in any other genre, do you worry about the questions about how it all goes decades away? For every teen romance etc, "And then they all got old and went to retirement homes." You perhaps don't need the most morbid questions focused on nor answered in the present, life has a thousand possibilities. Are those topics why you're writing? Why your audience is here? When a story is about pirates, or space battles, etc, do you need to know their retirement plans? Have fun with it, and leave the future open, is the approach I'd suggest. Stories focus on the things happening now which people care about, not the theoretically plausible morbid ends when you tear it apart too much. There are always infinite possibilities, especially when you're trying to write a fun kink story rather than a dour drama, in a setting specifically designed for it, to focus on a place where all kink stories are true and what happens within them. :) There can always be another turn down the road to give what you consider a true happy ending, there most of all.

I think part of the fascination is that diapering is systemic and part of the cultural norm of these stories.  So people try to imagine what the whole system might be like. 

Also, everyone here is a fan, and fans take their shared fictional fandoms and worlds apart, just cuz. (See pretty much every Kevin Smith Movie made in the 90's.)

On 8/4/2018 at 11:20 AM, Guilyn said:

I go out of my way to play up Amazons and Littles are only different in size. 

The different authors do not agree with the size. But in the oldest stories they mention the following:
Littles: 3 feet
In-Betweeners: 6 feet (normal size)
Amazons: 9 feet (or more)
With small differences

On 8/4/2018 at 11:20 AM, Guilyn said:

Could also make an interesting story within the story, free Littles don't believe Littles live longer at all and it's propaganda.

The Amazons scatter a lot of propaganda, but everything is a lie

On 8/4/2018 at 12:25 PM, Personalias said:

From what I've read, I never got that there were huuuuuge biological differences between Littles, In-Betweeners, and Amazons, beyond size.  Nor do I recall anything about Littles being freed when they got too old or unattractive.

The biology is similar. Probably just a recessive chromosome. Some Littles are born from Amazons.
Free the old Littles, it would be cruel. After so many modifications.

On 8/4/2018 at 12:35 PM, Guilyn said:

It depends who's work your reading.  In some diaper stories Littles are slightly different from amazons.  For some all Littles have bathroom problems at least once and a while, some talk about the types of food Littles like vs Amazons.

That seems, propaganda Amazons.
There is a saying: if you are treated like an animal, you become an animal.

On 8/4/2018 at 12:38 PM, Personalias said:

Then why ask questions and reference other stories?  Why worry about established rules?  Just write whatever you want.

The common rules create a coherent universe. If it is totally different, because to say that it is a story: diaper dimension.

Then why ask questions and reference other stories?  Why worry about established rules?  Just write whatever you want.

The common rules create a coherent universe. If it is totally different, because to say that it is a story: diaper dimension.

A universe must have rules, otherwise it is not a universe.

On 8/4/2018 at 12:47 PM, Guilyn said:

Many people have wanted some kind of rule book on how the Diaper Dimension works, the issue is some stories directly contradict each other and very few are like the original work PPP made.  That's why i'm suggesting to write what she feels is best as it's simple to believe every story is another dimension, it's the easy way to explain the extreme differences in the stories.

The first PPP story is the rule book; but you must read it carefully (there are many sub-frames)

On 8/4/2018 at 6:51 PM, BabyGamer said:

My thoughts are littles don't show the effects of aging until they hit their 60's and even then their hair color might change but wrinkles etc don't happen so much due to the food amazons have them eating as well as milk. Also, since smaller people tend to live longer than larger folks a littles span could last an additional 10-25% longer than an amazon.

I consider:
The littles have lower life expectancy, but do not show signs of aging (for genetic reasons). In almost all the stories it has been mentioned that the Amazons only give the littles food that deteriorates their health

On 8/4/2018 at 9:35 PM, WBDaddy said:

Yeah, that was how I envisioned it, that they don't really show many aging effects, especially not adopted littles.  Of course, you also have mechanics that have been introduced (by you - things like nanites) that basically render the physical appearance issues moot. 

That's why I do not like nanites in a story. The limitations are necessary for a good story.

On 8/4/2018 at 11:47 PM, BabySofia said:

The idea needs written that you mention! Get to it! PrincessPottyPants did write a series of Yes Sierra(?) that did have magic.

The magic in DD requires a wand, some children can telekinetically without a wand. DD abiders do not believe in magic.

On 11/4/2018 at 11:18 PM, bbykimmy said:

Dang, I missed out on a lot of really great discussion!  I haven't checked the site in a few days.  Since you tagged me specifically, I'll add this:

I actively avoid this subject in my stories for the same reason that I avoid the concept of Little breeding facilities:  I write escapism.  I write things that make me feel good.  Yes, I tackle some deep and emotional concepts, but there are some subjects that I just don't want to dwell on myself.  The heavier stuff I write about in my stories are feelings I want to explore. 

I agree with the sentiments of appearing youthful until they expire, this is probably how I'd deal with it in my own writings if I wanted to tackle the concept of growing old.

I also missed this discussion.
I have had problems, family and work. Also I do not speak English.

• 1 month later...

If I were going to sit down and work seriously with the Diaper Dimension and wanted to introduce how aging works with Littles I might try giving Littles a circular life span. For whatever reason, recessive gene, magic, something else, Littles start aging backwards after they hit a certain point. It does away with questions of elderly littles being abandoned (which is a perfectly fine theme to explore but does not interest me) and offers a reason why Amazons and Inbetweeners believe that Littles should be treated like babies. After all, once they hit thirty or forty it is all regression back to that state anyway.

To a Little they might figure they can live an adult life from later teens to early forties and then back to their early teens. That gives them about 40 years of adult hood and contributing to society, and then maybe fifteen year of regression/retirement.

To Amazons why bother, you're cute now, lets just put all that silly idea of a life aside and keep you in the nursery.

And Littles, who know the nursery is their fate for the last five or six years of their life would be more pissed (no pun intended) about having those 40 years of maturity taken away.

YMMV

• Like 1

As for the topic of aging, ultimately, I'd say it matters very little unless you're specifically working that theme into your story. With how the Amazons continually modify Littles, as well as the healthier diets, I would imagine the moment a Little began to show signs of aging, their parents would work to do something about it, whether superficial or scientific.

As for the secondary topic, it strikes me in terms of a multiverse somewhere between a comic book multiverse, and the MtG multiverse. For example, I've noticed a few of us tend to show differences between 'Native' Littles, and 'Portal' Littles, in a similar manner to how say, in MtG, Elves on one Plane are subtly or sometimes vastly different from Elves on a different Plane. Or Vampires, Or Zombies, etc...Also, given the varying levels of tech and varying cultures/Customs/Laws between DD stories, it also has the marks of something like MtG. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

In the first Diaper Dimension story technology that decreases physical (if not mental) age features pretty heavily, implying that people in the Diaper Dimension have the capability to stay young indefinitely. Hypothetically someone could be in there 80s and be the physical equivalent of a 20 year old. 

• Like 1