LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm working on something that'll be coming up in Exchanged and trying to decide exactly how to describe an older little. Most of the canon in the Diaper Dimension seems to indicate that littles continue to age slower, thus increasing their time of being babied. If that's the case though, at what point do we start to see elderly littles? Graying hair? Wrinkled faces? What is the average age of death?  Almost all of our stories have involved littles about age 18-30... Just trying to see if there's a consensus before I start changing things. (Something I know we all do much of the time!)

I'm tagging the main authors to start a discussion here.  @bbykimmy @ausdpr @InkuHime @Guilyn @widowmaker @WBDaddy @BabyGamer 

I feel like I need to do a lot of Diaper Dimension homework to answer this.  Each author is different, I go out of my way to play up Amazons and Littles are only different in size.  This isn't the norm for many DD authors.  BabyStevie26 did I story I believe named Three Little Words where the main character was 10 years old and had just became a Little baby and met an old Little women in the crib next to her.  The older Little explained to the main character that the rest of her life would be in diapers and explained to the young Little how to have a better like as a diapered Little.  I won't even go into Bbykimmy's stories as she has worlds within worlds.:P

the idea that Littles live longer brings a few ideas to my mind.  First they don't live longer at all but have a "Saiyan" effect that will make them continue to appear young until a much olders age like 80 or so then rapidly age.  Another could be they just live longer naturally, kinda boring but it works.  I personally like the idea of their longer life being linked to the baby for formula, most people in the real world don't eat right but Littles are always fed by amazons.  It could be that whatever is in the food Littles eat prolongs their lives and helps continue the babyfied Little industry.  It would be a cruel irony that the only way to live a much longer life is as a baby, the one thing 99% of Littles don't want.  Could also make an interesting story within the story, free Littles don't believe Littles live longer at all and it's propaganda.

10 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

BabyStevie26 did I story I believe named Three Little Words where the main character was 10 years old and had just became a Little baby and met an old Little women in the crib next to her.

I've been thinking of that one too - but I don't remember @BabyStevie26 saying the woman's actual age? Should have tagged him in the original post too. 

The idea of them rapidly aging is one I had also thought about... Would they stay looking young at 40 or 50? At 60 do they look like grandmothers? Just how old would they have to be to be the age of the woman in that crib. I know there have been mentions of littles eventually being freed. At some point I almost feel like everyone needs to get together to create some sort of canon on some things. It's nice to have the wild west of stories, and it makes sense with PrincessPottyPants concept of it being every diaper story ever in the universe, but I think we can write more convincingly if we have some basic framework for the dimension.

The story was "Those Three Words" a link to it should be in my signature for reference.

I never gave that elderly little an exact age. The most I did was note that her care had passed on from her "Parents" to her adult siblings, so she'd been adopted for a long time.

For myself, I never put too much thought into total lifespan. I generally assumed Littles and Amazons were similar. I could see rapidly aging or lower lifespans as a Proportional Lifespan thing, or Littles being freed if they get old enough they aren't cute anymore, as more than a few Amazons in these stories tend to be pretty superficial about this stuff.

For longevity, it could also be Amazons have rejuvenation / life lengthening procedures in their more scientifically advanced world that Littles wouldn't have access to outside of adoption.

The great thing about the first story PPP wrote is that it's about another dimension.  I think of every authors Diaper Dimension story being part of another dimension.  Thus there are an unlimited amount of "normal" dimensions and diaper dimensions.  Some where Amazons and Littles came from the same world, some where they are taken from another.

If there is a basic framework I world I would say it's the size charts you have put up.  The pictures you did were far better, showing the average height of an amazon as they grow and the height of Littles.  Amazons bigger, Littles smaller and treated like babies.  Bbykimmy has the rules for her world different based on the country the story takes place in.  I would say take the idea you like the most and go with it, what would work well for your story.  If you want Littles to live twice as long as amazons go for it, if you want them to rapidly age at 60 go for that.  You could always write in reasons why it happens that way in your version.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

For longevity, it could also be Amazons have rejuvenation / life lengthening procedures in their more scientifically advanced world that Littles wouldn't have access to outside of adoption.

That's definitely an interesting way to deal with it. Thanks for the reply!

14 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

The great thing about the first story PPP wrote is that it's about another dimension.  I think of every authors Diaper Dimension story being part of another dimension. 

I guess for now I'm going to go with a mixture of these ideas. I think the superficial and letting them go is also very much a possibility. 

Thanks for the responses!

From what I've read, I never got that there were huuuuuge biological differences between Littles, In-Betweeners, and Amazons, beyond size.  Nor do I recall anything about Littles being freed when they got too old or unattractive.

If anything, I'd suggest that it's more cosmetic and psychological than anything.  They're dressed up, treated as, and groomed as babies (body hair removed, childish hairdos etc), among a society that refuses to see them as anything but.  

Heck, one of the things I liked about one of Ausdprs stories was the idea that when dressed up and gas lighted effectively, Littles even saw other Littles as babies.  Like a have to do a double take and assure themselves that yup, those were diapered Littles and not Amazon kids...probably.

Point is, I think the "social status" as a baby is more important than any physical signs of aging.  I doubt, emotionally speaking, that an Amazon would notice or care about the chronological age of a diapered Little with any more interest than a human might care about the age of a lap dog.  They're still a "baby".  They're still "cute".  They still "need to be taken care of".  And thus they remain "adopted".

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Personalias said:

From what I've read, I never got that there were huuuuuge biological differences between Littles, In-Betweeners, and Amazons, beyond size.

It depends who's work your reading.  In some diaper stories Littles are slightly different from amazons.  For some all Littles have bathroom problems at least once and a while, some talk about the types of food Littles like vs Amazons.  Littles love sweet things while amazons love spicy and salty, some stories Littles have stronger emotions then amazons.  Come to think of it all of those might be Bbykimmy alone...

That's the great thing about the Diaper Dimension, it is literally all the ABDL stories rolled into one.  As such it can be anything you want it to be.

4 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

That's the great thing about the Diaper Dimension, it is literally all the ABDL stories rolled into one.  As such it can be anything you want it to be.

Then why ask questions and reference other stories?  Why worry about established rules?  Just write whatever you want.

13 minutes ago, Personalias said:

Then why ask questions and reference other stories?  Why worry about established rules?  Just write whatever you want.

Some people I know believe that every diaper story from the Diaper Dimension comes from the same Diaper Dimension.  The issue with that is most Diaper Dimension stories tend to ignore a lot of PPP original world she built.  The main character for example had a version of herself in the Diaper Dimension and was a reporter, there wasn't any undertone in the story that people her size were always turned into babies.  That version had angered someone who ran a school and didn't like the bad press.  The story also had a number of young amazon girls in diapers and watching TV that made them all wet and/or mess themselves, like all amazons stayed in diapers for an extended period of time.

Many people have wanted some kind of rule book on how the Diaper Dimension works, the issue is some stories directly contradict each other and very few are like the original work PPP made.  That's why i'm suggesting to write what she feels is best as it's simple to believe every story is another dimension, it's the easy way to explain the extreme differences in the stories.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

Some people I know believe that every diaper story from the Diaper Dimension comes from the same Diaper Dimension.  The issue with that is most Diaper Dimension stories tend to ignore a lot of PPP original world she built.  The main character for example had a version of herself in the Diaper Dimension and was a reporter, there wasn't any undertone in the story that people her size were always turned into babies.  That version had angered someone who ran a school and didn't like the bad press.  The story also had a number of young amazon girls in diapers and watching TV that made them all wet and/or mess themselves, like all amazons stayed in diapers for an extended period of time.

Many people have wanted some kind of rule book on how the Diaper Dimension works, the issue is some stories directly contradict each other and very few are like the original work PPP made.  That's why i'm suggesting to write what she feels is best as it's simple to believe every story is another dimension, it's the easy way to explain the extreme differences in the stories.

You've hit a lot of what I've thought about there Guilyn. I've debated about the versions of other people there a lot because of that original world. Just haven't been able to find the right time to really implement it. The other girls seemed to be littles to me though, not really amazons except the one who couldn't find cute diapers in her size. 

I just hate to say every story is in its own dimension... just feels like a cop out to me? 

Thanks everyone for responding, I appreciate that your thoughts seem to be along mine too!

I like the different stories take place in different locales/counties options myself. I tended to get the impression that the Diaper Dimension is a large group of island nations rather than big continents, so numerous counties is a simple way to explain differences both minor and major.

The closest I've dabbled into an actual country with its own rules is mention of a Japan analogue, Hankokku, where the view of Littles is a strictly conservative Littles=Children, with no distinction drawn beyond that children become adults. I even had the thought, thanks to this thread, that a Hankokku nickname for Littles is "Eternal Children". Though the idea of the country was mostly to explain why an character (an immigrant from there) modeled her daycare after a Japanese preschool/kindergarten, which I really did for the heck of it and skip in a reference to One Piece's amazon queen, Boa Hancock.

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I just hate to say every story is in its own dimension... just feels like a cop out to me? 

For me I'm a major nerd, I have read almost every book of the Star Wars Eu or now known as Legends as well as Star Trek, Dragonage and Warcraft.  In Star Wars Legends case all the stories took place in the one Star Wars timeline after episode 6, the issue is that many of the authors would contradict each other.  In one book droids can use the force and in another there's a force using droid.  In order to make every story work together in one reality you would need someone to set up a large set of rules no one can break, however that limits the author.  Personally as someone who has seen what can happen to a story based universe with no over site I don't think of everything in a multiverse as a cop out I think it allows more creativity int he world and the characters.  We could do a comic book thing and have every Diaper Dimension story give their dimension a number like DD146 or DD1349 so when people are writing a story we know which version it's in.  Another way I like to think about it and have wanted to play this up in my newest story and failed really bad at is the idea of remembering incorrectly.  It could be looked at as the stories are all historical retelling that change a bit by bit for every person telling it.

9 minutes ago, BabyStevie26 said:

I like the different stories take place in different locales/counties options myself. I tended to get the impression that the Diaper Dimension is a large group of island nations rather than big continents, so numerous counties is a simple way to explain differences both minor and major.

That's the way I've tended to look at it. Especially as Kimmy started posting her story right about the time I had ten or so chapter of Exchanged done. We had some similar ideas going and it kind of made sense that she would be on islands with different rules. I've tended to think of my setting as more of on the mainland continent version of the US. I think InkuHime's felt like that too.

6 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

We could do a comic book thing and have every Diaper Dimension story give their dimension a number like DD146 or DD1349 so when people are writing a story we know which version it's in.  

Possibility I suppose. There are infinite universes out there according to Dr. Bremer in the original tale. 

I have always felt like THE Diaper Dimension was always a misnomer. I view it more as a collection or multiverse dimensions as others have described. It allows me to read the stories without getting too distracted by the similarities and differences between the stories.

There are logistical problems that none of the diaper dimension stories that I have read have addressed. And if they have they all contradict eachother. I say go nuts. You are the master of your own dimension.

My thoughts are littles don't show the effects of aging until they hit their 60's and even then their hair color might change but wrinkles etc don't happen so much due to the food amazons have them eating as well as milk. Also, since smaller people tend to live longer than larger folks a littles span could last an additional 10-25% longer than an amazon.

2 hours ago, BabyGamer said:

My thoughts are littles don't show the effects of aging until they hit their 60's and even then their hair color might change but wrinkles etc don't happen so much due to the food amazons have them eating as well as milk. Also, since smaller people tend to live longer than larger folks a littles span could last an additional 10-25% longer than an amazon.

That's kind of along the lines of what I was thinking to write too. Thanks for the thought there!

Yeah, that was how I envisioned it, that they don't really show many aging effects, especially not adopted littles.  Of course, you also have mechanics that have been introduced (by you - things like nanites) that basically render the physical appearance issues moot.  

Now you can also make use of things like structural deterioration, arthritis, bone and joint degeneration, stuff like that which might make an adopted little even MORE dependent on their caregivers.  Or, again, you can use the super-advanced tech to overcome those things.  However you choose to play it is cool, really.  There isn't any strict canon.  

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

Yeah, that was how I envisioned it, that they don't really show many aging effects, especially not adopted littles.  Of course, you also have mechanics that have been introduced (by you - things like nanites) that basically render the physical appearance issues moot.  

Now you can also make use of things like structural deterioration, arthritis, bone and joint degeneration, stuff like that which might make an adopted little even MORE dependent on their caregivers.  Or, again, you can use the super-advanced tech to overcome those things.  However you choose to play it is cool, really.  There isn't any strict canon.  

Thanks for your thoughts too!

A lot of good replies in here which reflect my basic assumptions.

Since the diaper dimension is a wacky place where all diaper stories are true, there's also infinite possibilities. People might end up getting physically regressed so often there, encountering magic, etc, that they never even get old. It could be an endless loop of people growing up and being diapered in this mad land of stories.

19 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

Since the diaper dimension is a wacky place where all diaper stories are true, there's also infinite possibilities. People might end up getting physically regressed so often there, encountering magic, etc, that they never even get old. It could be an endless loop of people growing up and being diapered in this mad land of stories.

I can't think of a DD story with magic... Suddenly see new story idea....

Diaper Dimension + Lovecraft 

19 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

I can't think of a DD story with magic... Suddenly see new story idea....

Diaper Dimension + Lovecraft 

The idea needs written that you mention! Get to it! PrincessPottyPants did write a series of Yes Sierra(?) that did have magic.

37 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

It could be an endless loop of people growing up and being diapered in this mad land of stories.

Definitely with the nanite technology and the other tech that other stories have used!

24 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

The idea needs written that you mention! Get to it! PrincessPottyPants did write a series of Yes Sierra(?) that did have magic.

Diaperthulhu or maybe D'Thulhu

That would be a strange mess of diaper and honor, may have to leave that to someone far better then I.  Feels like I would have to do a lot research just to learn how to write horror.  In my minds eye though I see a women with black eyes and tentacles for arms, many tentacles.

As for Sierra I think your right.  I believe that story is still up on PPP's blog.

Yeah, Yes Sierra definitely included some magic. :)

Regarding the first topic, another angle to consider is that diaper stories don't often deal with these concepts, so they don't really come up for the inhabitants of that dimension either. Some other wackier solution might come into play to keep story consistency.

Dang, I missed out on a lot of really great discussion!  I haven't checked the site in a few days.  Since you tagged me specifically, I'll add this:

I actively avoid this subject in my stories for the same reason that I avoid the concept of Little breeding facilities:  I write escapism.  I write things that make me feel good.  Yes, I tackle some deep and emotional concepts, but there are some subjects that I just don't want to dwell on myself.  The heavier stuff I write about in my stories are feelings I want to explore. 

I agree with the sentiments of appearing youthful until they expire, this is probably how I'd deal with it in my own writings if I wanted to tackle the concept of growing old.