LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jill was looking at herself in the mirror. Her school uniform was fitting for a seventeen year old. It was dark blue and white coming down nearly to her ankles. Her chest was just the right size, not too big nor too small.

“You’re sure you want to go through with this?”

She turned. Janet, Jill’s friend, was standing there with hands on her hips.

She smiled. “Yes, I’m sure. It’s been rough being in charge of my business at age twenty-five. I want a chance to be seventeen again. It’s only for a year. I can pull it off for that long.”

Janet laughed. “The strange part is that you have to work at looking older rather than younger. You have to wear a padded bra and make up to look seventeen. I’m sure you could pass as a middle schooler if you wanted to.”

Jill shocked her head. “Who wants to be that young? I might as well be a baby.” She placed the lanyard with her ID around her neck.

“The appearance is the easy part but what about the classes. You never made it out of sixth grade.”

“I have a friend who’s a teacher, Bart. He’s going to give me the answers at test time. He and friends will do my homework.” She put on her shoes on. They made her six inches taller. It also made it hard to walk. She could do it as long as she didn’t have to walk fast. She got her suitcase and headed to the door. “I got to catch the school train at 10:15 a.m.”

“Got the special underwear on?”

Jill was annoyed at that. “Yes. Why didn’t you get me the normal panties as I asked?”

“My little joke. One question. Who will take care of your business while you’re gone?”

“Jake will. I can trust him.” She looks at his watch. “No time for questions.”

She texted Bart. “I’m on my way. See you there.”

She got back. “Can’t make it. Someone else to meet you.”

She got to station five minutes to ten. Plenty of time to get to the train. She have to wade through a group of middle school girls. With the shoes on she was just a little taller than they were. She laughed at how short their jumpers, just above the knees. “What cute little girls. Beet you’re just out of training bras.” The girls frowned. They didn’t like that comment.

She looked at the board to see the platform her train was leaving from. She was shocked to find that the train was leaving at 10:05 and not 10:15. She tried to hurry but the shoes slowed her down. It didn’t help that she had to pee. She planned to do it on the train. She was closed to the train now. She put on a burst of speed which only caused her to trip and fall. She only got some scrapes. It was enough pain to get her sobbing. The train was leaving when she looked up. She sobbed as her bladder emptied into the training panties. It got thick better her legs. It was meant to shame was wearer. She was too shock to notice that nor the smell that was coming from it.

She felt arms picking her up. “Don’t cry. What’s wrong dear?”

“I missed my train. I have no idea how to get to school.”

“That was the high school train?” Jill nodded. “Well, you can get on the Middle School train. It’s close. I’m sure they will have transportation to get you where you should be.” She had a device in her hand. “I need to scan your badge. That way they won’t get worry when they don’t find you on the train.” She did so but it gave an error message. She tried again but still no luck. “It happens. I’ll call ahead to let them know. The train is over there.”

“Where’s my luggage?” She didn’t see it.

The woman looked around. A girl shouted “Got one here.”

Jill was shocked to see it so far away but was glad she had it. It had her books and a few items from home. She got it and got on the train. She whispers and laughter. Her falling and crying was the major topics. She got in a compartment with three other girls. They were smiling so she knew what was on their minds. It was best to go on the attack. “Going to school little girls. Did you remember to bring your dollies? I heard American Girls dolls are really popular.”

They scoffed at that idea. “Dolls are for elementary. This is middle school.”

“Got your first training bra?”

“I’m on an A-cup,” one girl said. The second one said. “So am I.” The third one didn’t say a thing. Jill interpreted that to mean she was still in a training bra.

“We don’t cry when we fall down.”

She didn’t a response to that. Besides she really didn’t want to talk them. She wanted to start her life as senior in high school. She let them talked between themselves. They talked about being a mentor and what they would do if they did. She had no idea what they were talking about nor cared.

They got to school. She was greeted by an older woman in spectacles. “You must the girl who missed her train.” Jill didn’t think it would be hard to see a high schoolers in the midst of a swarm of middle schoolers.

“Yes, I am. How do I get to the High School?”

“First let’s go to the office. I got to check your ID. It’s just a small matter.”

They got to the office. She took Jill’s ID. “It comes up but it’s flagged. I need to get someone who knows more about this system.”

Someone else came over. “I see.” She typed a few keys. “Just doing a scan.” After a minute, “there’s an overlay.”

Jill was puzzled. “A what?”

“Just need to clean it up.” Another minute passes. “Yes, explains it.”

“Explains what?”

“What’s your full name?”

“Jill Alexander Scott.”

“Correct.”

“Age and grade?”

“Seventeen. Twelfth grade.”

“Now that’s a problem. Please come into the back room.”

Jill followed her. They got to a small room with a desk with a computer on it. “Sit down.”

“I don’t want to take a test.” She knew she couldn’t pass one. “Look at the bag I brought. It has school book for seniors.”

“You mean this bag?” She had Jill’s luggage. She opened it up. All the books had sixth grade on it. Jill couldn’t believe it. “Would a high schoolers have this?” She pulled out two American Girl dolls. “Not many Middle Schoolers have these either. Only immature ones would have dolls and this.” She showed some pull-ons. “You smell like urine so you must be wearing one and you have been wet for some time. Why didn’t you change while on the train? You had these to put on.”

She hadn’t changed because she didn’t know she had them. They shouldn’t have been in her luggage.

“Now take the test.”

She sat down and followed the instruction on the computer. The woman left. She didn’t know what will happen now. She did her best but at first the questions were too hard for her. After a bit they got easier. She knew the answers to the last group but only because they were more elementary school level. She was so busy with the test so didn’t notice she had to pee again. It’s been over two hours since her accident. Her bladder just didn’t hold on. The pull-on couldn’t hold any and leaked into her dress soaking her bottom.

After five minutes after taking the test, the woman returned with a wash cloth, jar and a paddle. “This doesn’t look good for you. Are you going to confess?”

“Ok, I’m really an adult.”

“That is a worse lie.”

“I can prove it.

“Your test result doesn’t help. It proves you should be in the sixth grade. Let see what you look like. Clean your face.” Jill took the face cloth and jar. It was cold cream. She used it to clean off the make-up.  “Now you look more like you real age.” She took a picture. She showed Jill the picture. “Does that look like an adult to you?” Jill had to admit that she didn’t. “You look even younger than thirteen.” After a minute she said, “I have confirmed beyond doubt who you really are and how old you are. Thirteen but only passed fifth grade last year. You not have academic problems but also toilet problems. That’s why you wear pull-ons. ”

Jill had had enough. “Ok, I’m not a high school student but I’m not thirteen either. I’m adult. I’m…” She didn’t finish. She was grabbed by arms and put over the woman’s lap. She felt one arm keeping her down, her legs were fraying in the air. She didn’t see it but felt it. The paddle the woman had brought in was now being used to spank her. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her. She was in tears in seconds. “Please stop!” The woman didn’t. Jill was bawling now. Still she didn’t stop. Jill couldn’t talk. She just cried.

She was crying so hard so couldn’t answer the woman ask if she had enough. She just nodded. Jill feels the shoes being removed. The woman let Jill up. Jill was now much shorter and felt more like a child. “Look at the chair.” Jill could see a small puddle. “Look at the back of your dress.” She didn’t see because her dress was dark blue but she could feel the wetness. “You didn’t ask to use the toilet. You just peed on yourself for a second time. That’s not an adult but immature child.” She stood up. “Let’s get this dress off you.” Jill backed off but stopped when the woman reached for the paddle. She raised her arms in surrender. Her dress was lifted up and woman didn’t have to lift her hands too high to remove the dress.

Jill was now in just a bra and a soggy pull-on. “Let’s see if you really need this bra.” She turned Jill around and unhooked the bra. She just let if fall to the ground. Jill covered herself with her arms. She was turned around and arms moved to the sides. Her flat chest was fully in view. “You look more like a nine-year old. Your chest at best would get you a training bra but you don’t deserve even that. You’ll get a t-shirt. Everyone will know that you’re thirteen years old but still in training panties and no bra.”

She took her by the hand. “After the test results, I had them get you a room and mentor.”

“Please, I’m not dressed.”

“Tough.”

Jill was lead into the outer office where they got the room number. Then out of the office. The three girls were there. “See I told you something was wrong. She’s just a little girl. Look how short she is.”

“No, bra. Not even a training bra.”

“She is wearing training panties. Even we don’t wear those. What is she, ten?”

“No, she’s thirteen.”

“Is she in eighth grade?”

“No, sixth.”

They laughed. “She’s also dumb.”

The woman shoed them away. “You’ll have plenty time to tease her later.” Jill didn’t like the sound of that.

Edited by Bard Jr
Add details.

They leave and head to the room. Girls laughs as they pass by. The woman doesn't even try to stop them. They pass the three girls from the train. Only one of them reconzied her. "Look at the big girl. No bra, not even a training one  but she does wear training pants." "She needs to be changed."

They reach the room. A girl is there. "Nancy, this is Jill. She is thirteen but should be treated like she's seven. She's still wets the bed every night. You know what to do. Put her into diapers if you feel you must. Day or night."

"Yes, I know about the bed-wetting. I got plastic sheet on her bed," Nancy said.

"Ok, don't go easy on her because I won't go easy on you. If she is caught in wet clothes, you will get spanked along with her." The woman leaves.

Nancy sighs. She gets down to Jill's leave. This is meant to comfort Jill but it does embarrases her. "Now calm down. I'm not going to be mean like others girls." She wipes Jill's face. Jill calms down to sobbing. "Let's get you changed and dressed."

The training pants come off. She cleans her up with a baby wipe and then slips on a new training pants. She lets Jill pull them up. "In public I will have to pull them up." She gets the uniform out. "Sorry about the uniform. All bed-wetter have to wear them," The white shirt with peter pan collar is next, followed by light pink jumper. It's shorter than what the girls on the train wore. It just does covers up the training pants. "Keep your legs together when you sit. It' will help. Expect students and teachers to lift your dress. Either to check to see if you dry or not or just for the fun of it.

Jill finds her voice. "I don't wet the bed. Please don't make me wear a diaper. I want to wear big girl panties."

Nancy smiles. "Let's see what happens. If I cannot get you dry at night, that will happen. You just got to remember to use the potty. Now let's go to lunch. You can unpack after." She takes Jill by the hands and leaves the room.

• Like 2

I love this.

I was confused at first, thinking that ten was late to start classes, but now I see it's a boarding school, right?

So, the little girl... is she really going to be in sixth grade or in junior high school?

My bad!  I was never in boarding school or had known anyone that went, so I didn't know that.

I know in the States, depending on the states, some places sixth is elementary and in some places, it's first grade of middle school though.

Speaking of the United States of America, of course.

yeah this is the point where i'd be like screw this, wait until i can get dressed/get  my phone and get the hell out of there

They get to the lunch. There are only few students. With the delay in the office and getting changed most of the students have already finished. Nancy picks out speggettie and meatblls for both of them. "Level two juice for this little one."

"What's that?" Jill gets answer right away. A sippy cup is put on the tray. "I'm a big girl."

"Just be thankfull that's it's not level one. Baby bottles are worse. Now be a big girl and carry your tray."

Jill picks it up and follows Nancy. They wind up a table with four other girls. They are four in a lline. The two at the ends are dress like Nancy and the two in the middle like JIll. Jill puts her tray bsides Nancy. She sits down.

"Jill is new here. She's in the sixth grade. She'll start tomorrow. I got to her settled in first." She motions to the girl on their left. "All of us started a month early. It's a new program for mentor's and trainees. This is Tab, short for Tabatha. Next to her is Cindy. Tab mentors her. Pam is the mentor for Cindy." A woman brings something over to Nancy. Nancy put a cloth around Jill's neck. Before Jill could protest, "Just in case." To the girls, "Sorry I missed you at breakfast. Did Cindy have another wet night."

Jill noticed the baby bottle in front of Cindy.

"Yes, She peed right though the pull-ons. I will have to put a cloth diaper on her from now on." She patted Cindy's head. "Don't worry. I'm sure it will be temporary."

"Is she wearing now?"

"Just a disposable."

Cindy said, "But i've been dry all morning."

"Yes, you have and i'm proud of you."

Mindy didn't want to be left out. "I'm dry at night for two times in a row. Only pull-on's during the day."

Pam said. "Keep up and a week from you'll be in big girl pants at least during the day."

Jill said, "How many students have toilet problems?"

"Not many. It's just those in mentor program. Even they don't have many. Tab, Pam and I are in top of our class so we get the difficult ones."

Jill eats as best she can but this is starting to be too much. She gets some on her face and bib. She doesn't want to think of it as a bib but that's what it looks like. She needs her phone so she can call out. After she finishes, Nancy cleans her face. "Not bad but sill glad you had that bib on. Didn't want your dress dirty."

Jill was shocked when Nancy hands Jill's phone to her. Thank god she thought. She looks at the phone and turns to Facebook. It only does that when a message is posted. It's a video message. It takes her a few seconds to release that it's the lunch room here and it's live. Someone know she's here. The message says go to the bathroom. "Nancy, I got to pee."

"I was about to suggest it but glad you asked first."

They head to the bathroom. Nancy's pulls down Jill's underwear. Jill sits down. "I'll be just outside if you need me."

Jill types in "Here." Message appears.

"Good." A picture of Jill's teacher friend in high school appears. "i Know about him and can get him fire if you don't cooperate."

"Please don't. He needs the job."

"Then be a good girl and so do as you're told. I will tell you not try to contact anyone with this phone or anything else. As the video shows I have my eyes on you. Right just be good. Win over the trust of Nancy. When I tell you to do something. No questions. Just do it. Bye."

"Ok." She holds her down. What have she gotten herself into.

"All done."

"Yes."

She get's Jill up. She looks into the toilet. "Too bad. Maybe next time." She pulls her the pull-ons.

Jill wonders who was taking the video in the lunch room. She was too shocked to notice where the camera could have been.

"Let's get you unpacked."

They head back to their room. In front of their door was girl. "Out of the way, Violet."

"Got yourself a little sister to take care of." Violet lifts Jill's dress. "How long before you have to put her in diapers? With you, that wouldn't long." She looks at Jill. "Enjoy those training pants while you can. Nancy's not much help." She leaves.

"Don't mind her. She always wanted to part of the program. She's want control. Not to help. Teachers love her and don't care what would happen to her charges."

They enter the room and started to put things away. She doesn't have much. School uniforms,, short-alls with snaps at the crotch and shorts the same way. "When you get out of the training pants, you will get normal clothes." In the drawers, she noted alot of pull-ons. She hoped she wouldn't need them. She finds a bathing suit looks like meant for a six-year old, also thick plastic panties with ruffles. "Those are swim diapers. Sorry you will need to wear them for now when in the pool."

Nancy gets out the map of the school. She points out each class. "Our homeroom is the furthest away but we should be able to make it in time so don't worry. I'll make sure you don't get a spanking." Then she shows her Jill's bed. "I put a under-pad. I hope to avoid diapers. I am taking a chance with this. They really want me to put you in diapers. However, I am allowed to do this but if you do wet, I'll be spank along with you. I think trust is important. Prove me right."

"I know I can stay dry." She pauses. "I need to go potty." This time it's real.

She looks at her watch. "I must warn you. They don't allow too many toilet uses if you don't use it. It may mean being barred from the toilet even if you really need to go."

This time Jill did pee in it. Nancy was so proud of her. Jill was part glad but part sad. She was adult and using the toilet shouldn't be a big deal.

Nancy said. "Now for study hour. I missed school today but got homework to do. You can look it over to see what we are going over."

They join up with the other four girls. Jill cringed when she saw Cindy. Her diaper was just visiable under her dress. Jill didn't want to end up like Cindy.

Jill didn't have much to do. She looked over the work page off page when Nancy got done with one. She barely understood it. This was not going to be as easy as she though ti would be. Even if she was just in the sixth grade.

The only major point was one girl had fit with another. 'I don't care. If you can't wait then go in your diaper."

When Jill asked Nancy, Nancy said "That's Sammy. She's just as bad as Violet only she has a trainee. Her name is Betty but people call her Betsy Wetsy."

Jill could see that Betty couldn't hold and must be now sitting in a wet diaper or worse. She didn't want to think about that.

After dinner, Nancy made sure Jill didn't have liquids. "You want to stay dry tonight."

Jill got a message on her phone. "Stay dry tonight but only tonight. Be a good girl for Nancy. Use the toilet. At lunch things will change. Be prepared."

She was good. She did everything Nancy told her to do. The nightie was as bad as the dress but she wore it. Nancy got her up in the night to use the potty. She made no fuss even though she was tired. In the morning, her bed was dry. Nancy said, "I'm so proud of you. Last night I was really worried because it's worse night of all. Being in a new place even non-bed-wetters have accidents. You made it though with no fuss at all."

At breakfast, Nancy told the girls all about. "I was warned she would be a pain and to put her diapers to her her place but look at her. She's an angel. I doubt I will have any problems with her at all."

"Cindy was dry last night," Tab Said. "Things are looking up.

At home room, she introduced Jill. "She shows no signs of bad toileting skills and should in panties by next week just like me."

Jill was a good girl and told Nancy when she had to use the potty. She had trouble with work but help of Nancy they manged to get by. Nancy didn't bothered to ask Jill about using the potty. Then Jill got the message on the phone. She didn't like it one bit but she had not choice. She had to do what it said.

Wow!!! Both of the recent updates are marvelous.

So a significant percentage of the students at this all-girls boarding school have bladder/bowel control problems. Fascinating.

I can hardly wait for more updates.

• 2 weeks later...

I do like the basic premise of the story. I do have to say though that there are many errors and actually when I say many errors, that’s an exaggerated understatement. Honestly I really hate to say it but this is in such bad shape it was very hard to read. My best advice to you would be to first just slow down and think about what you want to say and then take your time typing it. Follow that up with proof reading and spell /grammar check. I do believe that you have a story in your head wanting to come out and the only thing preventing it from being a fantastic story is the time you are putting into producing it. 

• Like 1

Jill was glad she had used the toilet before she got the message. That only delayed things which in fact made things worse. Forth period math teacher was more lukewarm to Nancy. She gave hard problems but was complimentary when the answers were correct. When Jill got three questions wrong in a row, she had stand in front of class with a dunce cap on. After class, Nancy warned Jill that in any other class she would have spanked as well. "She doesn't spank as much as Ms. Johnson. She's geography."

The bell rang to end the class. Jill got up and looked at her phone. "Do you have to pee now? I grow impatient." "yes," she typed. "Do it." She did do it.

Nancy took Jill to the next class. Didn't ask if Jill needed to pee or if she needed changing. Jill kept quiet about her soggy pull-on. When she got to the class there were two seats available, one in front and one in the back. She took the one in the front. She kept her legs together for a few minutes. After that she started to spread them apart. She kept her eyes on the teacher. The teacher didn't seem notice but she didn't call on Jill to come forward. Jill though she have noticed but instead ask Jill to point out seven countries, Spain, France, Germany, England, Canada and the United States. She only got Canada and the United States right. She got another dunce cap.

Ms. Johnson pulled out the paddle. Jill knew she was going to get it but before that happen the teacher put her hand on Jill's shoulder. "Something else is not right besides your answers. Did Nancy take you potty before class?" She shock her head. "Did even check to see if dry or wet before class? No." She lift up Jill's jumper to reveal the soggy training panties. The teacher felt the panties. "Cold, so she didn't just do it. Nancy get up here." Nancy walked up with her head down. "How can allowed your charge to come into my class with wet clothing?" Nancy had not answer. "I will not put up with that from anyone." She grabbed Nancy by the arm and lead her to a chair by a paddle. The teacher sat down and put Nancy over her lap. She lifted up Nancy's dress to reveal her panties. She got the paddle and started to spank Nancy. Jill winced each time the paddle struck. She knew it was her fault. Nancy got ten. Nancy was sobbing by the end. After the spanking, Ms. Johnson took Nancy to the desk. She got a paper and wrote something on it. She lift the back of her dress and pinned it up with the paper. Jill didn't see what was written but the rest of class did. When Nancy walked back to her seat some of the student swatted her behind.

It was Jill's turn. "Ten for the wrong answers and ten for being in wet training pants." It didn't take long to get Jill crying. It didn't take even five. It wasn't quick. It was spaced out just enough to make the delay an agony. She bawling by the end. The teacher took her to the desk and put a pacifier in her mouth, took her back to her seat and firmly planted her there. The pain shot through her body as she sat down.

After class, Nancy asked Jill, "Why didn't you tell you needed to pee? Or that you were wet?" Jill only say that she forgot and that she was sorry.

Nancy went to their last class with her dress up. Students who walked by her kept spanking her. Jill read the noted on her back. It said, "Spank me." The next teacher wanted to take the note off but Nancy said "Ms. Johnson did it." The teacher left the dress up.

Nancy did change Jill before last class. "Now I have to check you each time." 

Jill's pacifier came out the same time Nancy's dress came down. That was after last class. Nancy then took Jill potty. Jill didn't use it even though she had to pee. She waited till five minutes later and then pee in it. Nancy said, "Why did you go while you when on the potty?'

"It wouldn't come out."

"Don't you want to be in big girl panties? You won't be if you keep wetting yourself."

They did their homework after class. Though how would you call it homework if you were still in school. Oh, well it was work no matter what you call it. Nancy, Tab and Pam did their work and then looked over their charges works. Jill had to do it over several times before Nancy said it was good enough.

They had only an hour to play before dinner. Nancy said, "All must be taken by now."

Jill said, "Run ahead. You're faster and I can put the homework in our room.."

"Ok, but be quick."

When Nancy was gone, Jill changed half of Nancy's answers to wrong answers. She threw away the homework for Ms. Johnson's class.

Nancy did get a ball and we had fun. Jill forgot what she had done. Nancy tried to take Jill potty but Jill was already wet.

At dinner, Tab was talking all about how Cindy was potty and no accidents in her diaper. "Mindy had two accident," Pam said. Nancy was ashamed of Jill. "She was so good this morning."

"Maybe it was just bad luck. It is her first day here."

"I hope so," Nancy said.

Jill got the desserts. She knew what to do . She was told to put coconut on Nancy's. It was a powder form so it wasn't as visible. Though she was sure Nancy would taste it but she didn't. Jill wasn't sure what it was to do but so far it wasn't doing anything bad at least.

• 1 year later...

They got ready for bed. Jill when she had the chance, drank two glasses of water to make sure she peed. When she woke up in the middle of the night it wasn't hard for her to let go. The pee flowed over her soaking her bed. She just went back to sleep.

Nancy woke her up in the morning. Nancy had her bathrobe on and looked worried. Jill wondered why. That is until she remembered her wet bed. That's must be it. Jill moved the sheets to reveal the damage. She whimpered. Nancy said, "Don't worry. I'm sure this was just a flux. I' got some dry sheets for us. I mean you." She helped Jill take the sheets off the bed. "We'll put them on the bottom of the dirty clothes hamper so no one will notice." Then they put new sheets on Jill's bed.

After that Nancy dressed Jill for class. "Now head to breakfast. I have something to do." Jill didn't know that was but did was told.

Jill got a message on her phone. "Did you wet your bed?" She type "Yes." "Good. Remember no potty today. If you can try to wet before first class. Make sure Nancy doesn't find out but make sure the teacher does."

She got her food sat with Cindy and Tammy. "How did you sleep?"

Cindy smiled. "I was dry last night."

Tammy said, "I'm so proud."

Jill lied. "I was dry too."

"Where Nancy?" Tammy said.

"She had to do something."

A girl walked up with frown on her face. "Did you all sleep babies last night?"

"No, Janice they were dry." Tammy said.

"Lucky them. I doubt they will stay that way." She left and Pam and Mindy join them.

Jill didn't like Janice. "What's her problem?"

Pam said, "She's want a charge to but she's just too bossy." They started eating. They told about their dry night. "Mindy was wet this morning but she's still doing better."

It wasn't long before Nancy joined her. She was in hurry so she just eat.

They picked up their homework and books and headed to class. Nancy was in hurried. What ever so did put her behind scedule. She didn't even think of checking Jill's training panties. Jill wet them on the way to class. They did get to class just in time. They handed in the homework. The class went well. The teacher didn't seem to notice that Jill was wet. That is until the teacher called Jill to do work on the board. She walked up to the board funny. The teacher didn't say a word, just lifted up Jill's jumper. "I was warned about you. Nancy." Nancy didn't ask question. She came forward and was put over the teacher's knee. She felt it but held up well. Her skirt did stay down the whole time.

The rest of the day Nancy did keep an eye on Jill. Jill didn't stay dry but Nancy made sure she was changed. Nancy didn't like the lack of potty use. "I might have to put you into diapers if you don't shape up."

At lunch Tam and Pam were proud of their charges. "No accidents. They soon will be in training pants." Across the room we could hear Sammy proclaim what a baby Bettys Wetsy.

After eating lunch, Tam, Pam and Nancy took the trays to cleaning area. It was then that Jill got a message on her phone. "Show Cindy and MIndy this and tell them..." She didn't know what it meant. When she show them it their eyes got wide. "Are you going to do as you're told?" They nodded.

Nothing seems to happen until geography. The worst class to get punishment in. Jill handed her homework in but Nancy couldn't find it. She was shocked. She knew she did it but it wasn't there. Jill knew why. Nancy was over Ms. Johnson's knee but her skirt was up for her. It stayed up. It was then that Tam and Pam came in late. Each in turn went over the teacher's knee. Smack after smack could be heard. They were whimping after they punishment. They had their skirts pinned up. They took their seats slowly.

They didn't remain seated for long. Janice was called on and she said, "I think Tam wet herself." The teacher walked to Tam and lifted the front of Tam's skirt. Around her panties was a puddle. Tam whimpered and got out of her chair. She walked to the front and put her hands on the chalk board and bent down. Without warning, the teacher lifted Pam's skirt. She found the same thing. Pam joined Tam up front. They each got spanked taking alternate turns. They already had soar bottom so they didn't last long. Pam broke first. She bawled like a baby pleading for it to stop. A few smacks later Tam joined in. After that they had to take their skirts off and wipe up the puddle with them. They got to put their skirts back on but they were clearly wet. After class they teased for it.

We did our homework after school. Nancy made sure to put her homework where it belong. Jill couldn't do anything about it.

Cindy and Mindy ask to use the potty but when they got back they hadn't use it. However soon after they wet their diaper. This puzzled Tam and Pam since their charges had been so good. They were so busy taking care of them they forgot their needs. Pam suddenly felt the need to pee but it was too late. It was pouring down each leg as her bladder let go. Tam tired to make it in time but Janice brought her back. She hadn't made it in time. They had to spend dinner wet.

At dinner, I told Cindy and Mindy what to put into Tam's and Pam's food. I did the same for Nancy. It didn't seem to do anything.

At bedtime, Nancy made sure Jill used the toilet and had no fluid. Jill did drink a glass of water before bed when she could. Jill also got a message, "Take Nancy's robe off in the morning. And get the sheets out from yesterday." That seems pointless but she would do it.

The next morning Jill's bed was wet again. Nancy didn't know what to do. "I may have to put you in diapers from now on." She went out of the room.

Jill got the sheets out from yesterday. They were a little damp and smell. She shocked to find four sheets. She wondered where the other two came from.

Nancy came back with what looked like four. "Why do we need four?" Jill said. Nancy didn't say anything.

"Yes, why do you need sheets at all?" They turned it was Janice. Nancy started to walk towards Janice to tell her to leave. Jill grabbed the back of Nancy's robe. Jill held on while Nancy moved forward. This pulled the robe off of Nancy. Her light blue pajamas was dark around her bottom, up half way her back, and down to her knees. She smelled like pee. Janice walked over Nancy's bed and pulled back the sheets. Nancy's bed was wet too. Nancy had wet the bed. Janice saw the other sheets. She checked them out. "It looks like both of you have a secret."  Jill thought now I know where the other sheets came from.

Janice grabbed and Jill and Nancy pulling them out of the room. Nancy broke away and so did Jill. Nancy walked backwards into the arms of Sammy. This freed Janice to get Jill. Together they took them to the office. The girls saw them in their wet pajamas and knew what happened. They got to the office. Tam was being spanked. She was still in her pajamas. She looked wet too. Pam was bawling in the corner. Her wet bottom told us why she was there.

Jill now what she had done. It cause all three of them to wet the bed somehow.

Janice showed the smell sheets. Since the sheets was not really wet it told them it wasn't from last night. The woman didn't like any of this. Janice was next for a spanking. She was the only one that didn't cry. Jill bawling when it was her turned. After few spanks she just couldn't stop herself. They each got a corned for five minutes. They were told that would be given the walk nightly from now on. They were sent to breakfast in their pajamas.

Before they went, Nancy was told to put a diaper on Jill, while Tam and Pam had to put on training panties.

Jill asked, "What's the walk?"

"You'll find out."

• Like 2

Well I can say I noticed some improvement but there is still lots of room for more improvement. Keep working at it and things will get better.?

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2019 at 11:57 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

Nancy  taped the diaper on Jill. "Sorry but I will have to be firm with you today. You will sit on the potty between classes. I will have to do the same with Cindy and Pam as well." She dressed Jill in her school uniform this time. She wanted Jill to know who was in charge.

Jill followed Nancy to breakfast. She did slow a little so she could use her phone. She didn't know what to do. "She will take me potty and expects me to use it. What do I do?"

The message came back. "Ok, use the potty for now. Make sure Tam and Pam become depended on Nancy. They will use the potty now but soon Nancy will have her own problems to deal with."

At breakfast, they were a gloomy group. Three were in diapers and two in training panties. Nancy didn't like this. "Come on gals. We have a minor setback but we will overcome this. We are strong."

Tam said, "Yeah, we are. It was only one bad day. Let's make this a great day."

This got us all excited. We got ready for class with a positive attitude. Jill did comment to Tam and Pam, one at time. "Do what Nancy says. Don't think about if you need to potty. Nancy will be our mommy and worry about that for us. Depend on her." They agreed. We all used the potty before class.

The first class started well. We handed in our homework and attendance was taken. Yesterday's homework was return, execpte for Nancy and Jill. The teacher took out the paddle. "We have two naughty girls here." She showed us the two papers. They both had a large F on each. "Come forward." Nancy and Jill came forward. "Jill will be first." She had Jill face the board and place her hands it. Her dress was lifted and diaper was tugged down. She didn't last long. She was crying after two blows. Smack against her already sore bottom. She was stinging after only five smacks. She was glad that this would be the only spanking for her today. All her other homework was fine. Nancy wouldn't be so lucky.

Nancy was next. She got ten smacks. Each hit you could tell on her face it was starting to get to her. She was holding firm but how long would she last.

Jill softly asked Nancy questions though the class. She could tell this was frustrating her and making it hard for Nancy to concentrate on the lesson. 

After class, it was potty time. Cindy did put up a struggle but did use the toilet. This made Nancy more upset and almost late for class. That didn't matter. She couldn't believe she got another F in homework. She was up in class getting spanked again. Jill watched as each blow was given. Smack, smack, smack. Nancy was started to whimper. Smack, smack, smack. It looked like she might start crying but she held. After it was down, she turned to face the class. Tears were rolling down her face but she didn't make a sound. Jill kept an eye on Nancy. Nancy did struggled to hold on. She didn't take much notes or looked like she was paying much attention. She couldn't take much more.

After class, Nancy looked extremely worried and talking out loud. "Please not again." She did take them potty but didn't check to see if they used it. Her mind was else where's. Jill didn't pee. She could tell that the other girls didn't either. They were too concerned about Nancy.

While teacher was handing back the homework, Nancy just closed her eyes and crossed her fingers. Jill got her paper. It was a C. Nancy was next. It was a big F. Nancy opened her eyes and then got big when she saw it. "Not again." The teacher pointed to the front. Nancy just sat there. Again the teacher point to the front. Again she just sat there. The teacher pulled her chair and dragged her to the front. The teacher got a chair, sat down and put Nancy over her knees. The dress was up and the blows started. Smack. Nancy was sobbing. Smack. Smack. She was crying now. She did have some control which kept the volume down but that didn't last. Smack. Smack. She just lost it. She was bawling. Smack. Smack. Jill heard Janice laugh. She turned and saw Janice giggling and pouring a liquid onto Nancy's chair. It held it there making a large puddle. She heard her phone. It read, "Make sure Nancy sits down and stays seated." 

Nancy was getting her last spank as Jill tried to understand the message. She knew what to do but not sure what it meant. Nancy was still bawling when she walked back to her chair. She was trying to control herself but failed. Jill was there to guide her and make sure she didn't see the puddle. Nancy was too busy crying to notice. She sat down and felt the wetness. She tried to get up but Jill made sure she stayed seated. Jill could smell it now. It was pee. The teacher would know what it was and would believe Nancy had done it. With Nancy seated in the puddle her dress would soaked it up and then though to her panties. Further proof that Nancy had wet herself.

After few minutes, Jill raised her hand. "Teacher, I think Nancy peed."

The teacher didn't look happy. She didn't bother to ask Nancy to stand up. She just picked her out of her seat. Her bottom was soaked. Nancy denied it. "The chair was already wet."

She niffed Nancy. "It smells like pee." She lifted Nancy's dress. "Why did you just sit there? Look your panties are soaked too. Proof you just peed yourself but don't want to admit it." She addressed Janice. "Take this little girl to be changed." Janice was delighted.

Jill concentrated on class waiting for Nancy to come back. It was no surprise when she started to pee in her diaper. This would be the norm from now on. She wondered if the others were still dry.

Nancy came back with a pacifier in her mouth. Janice said, "She just wouldn't stop crying." Jill wondered if she was wearing training panties now. That question was answered soon after class. Girls kept lifting her dress to check. She was still in panties.

It was lunch time now. Nancy didn't take us potty and no one ask. If they were dry, they wouldn't remain that way. Jill peed again. Her diaper was soaked and she started to tug on it. This brought Nancy back. Nancy checked Jill's diaper. "You should have told me." She looked at the other. She hoped they had stayed dry. She lifted up Tam's dress. Her training panties were soaked. Pam was next and in the same condition. She didn't have much hope for Cindy or Mindy. Neither were dry.

This meal was worse than breakfast. There was no hope at all. Jill made sure they had plenty to drink. The need to pee would be to quick to give them time to even consider using the potty. Nancy will get more spankings. No help there. Sure enough she was so worried about spanking she forgot to take them potty.

Nancy again got spanked again. She was crying so much the teacher put her in the corner for ten minutes until she was down to sobbing. Nancy got to her seat. Tears still flowing down her face. Jill wondered if her face wouldn't be the only thing wet. Jill didn't stay dry. She could tell that Cindy and Mindy had wet their diapers. They were fidgeting and then stopped.

Nancy almost made though class dry. Jill was beside her chair for help on classwork. Nancy put her legs together. A sure sign she had a urgent need to peed. Jill put her hands on Nancy's knees and pull her legs apart. She held her legs still. Nancy was vulnerable. When she got the urge to pee, she couldn't stop herself. Jill could hear Nancy peeing on herself. Jill lifted Nancy's dress just high enough to see the puddle in the chair. She let Nancy go. Nancy put her legs together and put her hands between her legs. This only made the front of her dress wet as well as the back. She started to cry. Nancy will find it hard to keep herself dry, let alone anyone else. The class was over so the teacher took her to be changed. Will she still be in panties in the next class? Jill didn't know

• 3 weeks later...