LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two day road trip...ugggh

I recently made a two day road trip, without wearing a diaper,  from my winter place to my summer place. We were going to spend the night in Dallas with my sister so knew it would be very inconvenient wearing and dealing with a diaper while there. I had one full case in the back and two trash bags with two packages each stuffed in corners. I had just bought a new huge pack of Tena Overnight pads so added several handfulls of them to one bag. That first day I couldn't get my mind off diapers and not being able to wear one. Then when we stopped at my sisters I had the rear door open and getting something out and one of the bags with the pads got shifted and the pads were falling out. She was coming up and I had to hustle to stuff them back in so she wouldn't see. Boy it was close. Hated not being able to wear one at night too. Then the next day, my head was full of wanting to wear my diapers again. Got home and was happy to put one on for the night. Am I weird or what???? lol. 

Sucks when you can't wear. Not counting while at work I usually only have a few trips a year where I'll go without for multiple days. Usually it's vacation related so I'm busy enough I don't think about not being diapered. 

1 hour ago, billybobtombo said:

I’d have pulled over at the first station after your sister’s and put one on asap! Love a padded road trip. 

Good idea. I wish I had thought of that. It sure would have put my mind at ease for the rest of the trip.