LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Indian Relics

I am an archeologist at heart and have collected many arrowheads I have found. I wouldn’t call it “true Collection”. Love nature and to look at old castles, etc. sadly life took me into farming. But the desire is still there.

Yes I found an obsidian ad's just a few months ago. I was quite fascinated with it and would have loved to have kept it but most Mouri (nativepeople of New Zealand ) are very superstitious about these things so I handed it over to them. I am not superstitious my self but didn't think it was really mine to keep and I like to try and respect their beliefs especially as it was on their land. 

21 hours ago, Txdiapered said:

I am an archeologist at heart and have collected many arrowheads I have found. I wouldn’t call it “true Collection”. Love nature and to look at old castles, etc. sadly life took me into farming. But the desire is still there.

I have never hunted arrowheads in Texas but I have heard there is a lot to find out there.

2 hours ago, Txdiapered said:

Everything is more fun in Texas!

I always thought being an Oklahoman in Texas kinda sucks. At least, that’s what I heard.

I went to Puerto Rico once (before the hurricanes), and there are some really neat things to see there, like how the old govener's mansion has cannons on the back porch (true story, although they no longer work as far as I know.)

On 4/18/2018 at 2:46 PM, MarkSmith said:

How do you gemstone hunt?

A good question ;) Mostly it's learning of what others have already found. You go there and you may find something too :) Some of it lies in knowing which geologic formations are likely to contain gems- when you see those, you look more closely. And some of it is sheer luck as you stumble across something. The eastern foothills of the Appalachians where I live is rich in small deposits of what is called 'corundum' which includes garnets, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, zircon, and more. All of the known deposits have been worked to the point where it's not likely that you'll find enough (or anything large enough) to make it economically feasible to go a-hunting, but there's always the chance that where the rest stopped was one scoop away from the largest and best that was deposited there. There's even gold around here :D All in all it's mostly just some fun time out in nature enjoying what it has to offer.

Bettypooh

3 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

A good question ;) Mostly it's learning of what others have already found. You go there and you may find something too :) Some of it lies in knowing which geologic formations are likely to contain gems- when you see those, you look more closely. And some of it is sheer luck as you stumble across something. The eastern foothills of the Appalachians where I live is rich in small deposits of what is called 'corundum' which includes garnets, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, zircon, and more. All of the known deposits have been worked to the point where it's not likely that you'll find enough (or anything large enough) to make it economically feasible to go a-hunting, but there's always the chance that where the rest stopped was one scoop away from the largest and best that was deposited there. There's even gold around here :D All in all it's mostly just some fun time out in nature enjoying what it has to offer.

Bettypooh

Sweet.  I found this heartbreaker in a field last night....if only it had its tip....

20180420_070651_1024x1365.jpg