LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

FB Fallout

How come nobody here is talking about it? 

I have never had an acct with Facebook and seeing what's going on lately I'm damn glad I never did.

I have some social media like Pinterest and Flipboard. But as far as Twitter, snapchat, Instagram, no freaking way. I have absolutely no use for them. To me they are way to intrusive and ppl are far too willing to offer up so much of their lives to support these institutions that are constantly using that data for their own gains.  

And now the new thing from Google is they are saving data from users incognito searches and using it for target advertising. So much for incognito. 

And today we find out that Mark Zuckerberg had all his messages unsended which no Facebook user is able to do. How is that fair to the 2 billion plus that have accts with Facebook?

I just dont get it. We need to go back to rotary phones. 

Back in 2007 I had an account with Facebook, but I never posted much about anything in particular. I closed my account 8 months after I originally opened it, it just wasn't my cup of tea. I'm really glad I closed it! I found out a year later that once you create an account on Facebook and post whatever information you want on it, that it becomes the sole property of Facebook. Yes..... this is correct. Facebook saves all of your information that you enter onto their website onto their servers. Even if you delete information from your page or profile, it is deleted from your view but it still remains on their servers because it is Facebooks property.

As for Mark Zuckerberg, he can do whatever he wants when he wants on Facebook. This is certainly not a surprise to me.  

On 4/13/2018 at 7:56 AM, Bettypooh said:

I was warned about the 'farcebook follies' long, long ago so I never went there. What's been recently revealed is only the tip of that iceberg :o 

Bettypooh

I hated Facebook anyway, because it is a serious time waster.