LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it wrong to look at women in diapers?

As a Christian is it wrong to do this? Part of me feels like it is but then part of me feels like it’s no different than short shorts on a girl or something along those lines. Thoughts ?

I say no, but it all depends on your intentions.  Is it wrong to look at a woman in tight jeans or a sexy dress?  Think of this, and it's only my views on the situation.  Population all started with Adam and Eve.  It grew from there to where it is today.  If men were not attracted to women sexually in some way, the world's population would have died out eon's ago.  I believe God made men and women so they would be attracted to each other and reproduce to keep populating the world.  True, over time the world has gotten a little crazy with some people really into bondage, kink, gay lifestyles and all kinds of things.  I don't always agree with what some people do (especially when they rape and molest others, pedofiles, abusive relationships and all) but I do believe each person has his or her own ideas of what they like to see and what attracts them to other people.  I believe God made us this way.  If every guy was attracted to only one type of person, say 6 foot tall blond women with red lips, large breasts, long legs and tiny feet, then you would have millions of men ignoring all other women and only going after the few in the world who meets that description.  Some men are attracted to really fat 300 pound women, some to short women some to tall women, some to those only wearing tight jeans, others to women in short skirts, etc.  Likewise some women are attracted only to a specific type of guy and they tend to pay less attention to anyone else.  That's how everyone in the world finds someone for themselves, by having such a diverse interest in other people.

It's when people act inappropriatly when they see someone they are attracted to that it becomes a problem.  I can see a good looking woman in tight jeans walking down the street or in a store and I find that attracting.  I look at her face and hair and everything else but I would say I'm first attracted to her body in the jeans she is wearing.  I can say, "She's cute" or "Those jeans she's wearing are really sexy and turn me on" and if bold enough, I might say "Hi" or something.  Nothing at all wrong with that as far as I'm concerned.  Now, if I lust after her, stalk her to her house, break in and rape her, then I deserve to be locked up for life or worse!  Keep in mind as well that women will shop for cloths that make them look good and attractive, weather they are married or single.  They want to look good for other people but also look attractive to the opposite sex, weather for their husband or to catch the eye of attractive men.  It's no sin to look at someone who is dressing well to look nice or be attractive to the opposite sex with the idea in your mind that they look sexy or the way they look turns you on.  That's how God made us.

Since we all have our own kinks and things that we find attractive about others, women and men, I don't see any difference between finding a girl wearing jeans, diapers or naked sexy or a turn on.  Each person is different and finds different things attractive to them.  I can look at a woman wearing a diaper and find her cute and sexy just like I can see a different woman wearing a diaper and not think they are that good looking.  Sure, the diaper they have on grabs my attention but I also look over their face, hair and their smile as well.  It's when someone goes farther than looking by asking if they can change the woman's diapers and all that they cross the line between just looking and being a creep or more.  Now, all that said I would find it a turn off to see an 80 year old grandmother wearing her Depends, but there would probably be an 80 year old man out there who might find it sexy! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2018 at 7:54 PM, diaperwearntigger said:

Looking is one thing, lusting is another.   

Yes very true  tigger, lusting in ones heart for another is very much a sin. Unpure thoughts about another is not a good thing of course you ever seen tigger butt in a diaper shes hot!

I don't think it's wrong, I am married and I still look at photos of adults in diapers online. I wouldn't go to a munch and try and see other peoples diapers there or go out in public and go asking every stranger if they are wearing a diaper and asking if I can see it. I am not going around being a peeping tom. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2018 at 7:21 AM, iweardiapers said:

As a Christian is it wrong to do this? Part of me feels like it is but then part of me feels like it’s no different than short shorts on a girl or something along those lines. Thoughts ?

To me yes. If you saw some one walking down the street in diapers and didn't have lustful thoughts that's different. But you are seeking them out. Thus it is probably lustful. You compared it to short shorts. In itself not bad as if it was a passing look. But if you are online seeking just gals like that in short shorts that sounds lustful to me. It is truly about you intent. Now if you were purely doing it just to see what that cute print on a diaper looked like guy or gal then maybe not, but it sounds like your intentions are different. Now I cannot say I haven't done it but I try not to. Just my two cents worth. God bless and carry on.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's really about what the looking does to you. Which incorporates why you are looking at them into it. IMHO women can be the most beautiful thing to see that there is on this earth. If I look and see only that beauty there is no wrong in it, but if that looking arouses sexual feelings that might be wrong. It is patently clear that sexual attraction is part of who we are and were meant to be, so before marriage it isn't necessarily wrong but afterward it would be. If you know that looking will be wrong and do it anyway that is most definitely wrong.  Now having said all that, it is impossible to go through life without perceiving that which is around us in this world. And it is impossible to not feel things about what we perceive. Therefore all that you can do is to limit yourself as best you can and to understand that this too is how we were meant to be and that there is no wrong in it. Yes, that can be construed to be contradictory but it is all true. Thus it becomes more a question of what it does to you than anything else, and whether that results in you becoming better than before. And you already know that answer which may vary somewhat with each of us. 

Bettypooh

• 1 year later...

The Bible says, "To look upon a woman lustfully, you have committed adultery in your heart." But, I think to admire God's creation whether Male or Female is appreciation for the Maker.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...