LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got called the N-Word

So apparently this guy thinks it's cool to just post "Stupid N-Word" to random people (maybe that is his version of fun and he is postingit to a lot of random people?) On an online community sales service.

Literally that's all the guy posted and all I'm trying to do is sell a couple video games.

For the 1st time in my life I'm incredibly offended and I'm not even black nor does my poster name on the service indicate that I could be even part black.

I feel like I'm suffering from stupidity overload.

13 hours ago, diaperedandspanked said:

There's a lot of stupid people roaming the earth. Just try to ignore and know that you are the better person.

I hate people who hide behind a computer to spew hate with not a clue how many people they hurt.

If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.

On 4/6/2018 at 4:25 AM, diaperedandspanked said:

There's a lot of stupid people roaming the earth. Just try to ignore and know that you are the better person.

And if you see a stupid person heading toward their doom keep your big mouth shut <_< This world would be a much better place without the plethora of the stupid which we have today.

Bettypooh

• 3 months later...
On 4/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, tyrantblade3500 said:

So apparently this guy thinks it's cool to just post "Stupid N-Word" to random people (maybe that is his version of fun and he is postingit to a lot of random people?) On an online community sales service.

Literally that's all the guy posted and all I'm trying to do is sell a couple video games.

For the 1st time in my life I'm incredibly offended and I'm not even black nor does my poster name on the service indicate that I could be even part black.

I feel like I'm suffering from stupidity overload.

It can be really jarring to be called something like that for your first time. Unfortunately there are ignorant people pretty much everywhere and I just grew a thick skin to toxic cockroaches like the guy you said you encountered. I play on Xbox live and get called idiotic stuff like that all the time so I am pretty desensitized to it. Unfortunately we can't fix stupid we can just ignore it.

Just reply to the name caller "I appreciate you" here's why you should appreciate that idiotic keyboard coward because any one who ever meets that dummkopf will realise what an idiot he is and you and us other intelligent humans will have less competition in getting better jobs or getting a raise or promotion or a date with the fairer sex. s/he really is doing the world a huge favour by showing his or her  own stupidity so we don't waste our time with that moron 

• Like 1