LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do when you poop?

What do you do when you poop?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do when you poop?

I don't poop my diaper very often but when I do, I have to be home (never out) and alone (no one coming home for hours).  I'll usually do it standing or squatting a little.  When I've filled the diaper I just go about what I was going to do anyway.  I might be cleaning the house or yard work (backyard with privacy fence) if I have work to do I'll sit at my computer and work.  Typically, I'll put a pair of plastic or PUL pants over the diaper just in case.  OI don't like the clean up very much at all. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm completely incontinent but have some awareness (not control) of my #2 voiding, so if I realise I'm about to fill my diapers, I'll usually find an out of the way spot and squat to fill them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2018 at 3:30 PM, nonny said:

I chose wiggle, bounce, sit, squat AND stand. It all feels good...

And I never lose my fascination with reliving what it was like when I really was a baby and toddler, and really did this, and went contentedly about my exploration and play afterwards in my full pants, doing all of these things.

I am the same way.  I relive my time as an infant and toddler messing my pants and playing in a full diaper as the pungent odor of poop wafts up all around me, mixed with the smell of baby powder.  Just the act of "filling my pants" (that's what my mom always called it) takes me back in time to 1959 when I was in cloth diapers and rubber pants feeling the large soft mass of poop filling the back of my diaper and covering my bottom.   I would be happy and play for a time, bouncing and sitting my my full pants until my mom noticed the smell and then pulled open the back of my diaper and rubber pants for a quick peek to confirm her suspicions.