LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do when you poop?

What do you do when you poop?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do when you poop?

I tend to squat when I poo but as I like to poo my nappy in bed more often I lie in bed in the foetal position and poo.

I chose wiggle, bounce, sit, squat AND stand. It all feels good...

And I never lose my fascination with reliving what it was like when I really was a baby and toddler, and really did this, and went contentedly about my exploration and play afterwards in my full pants, doing all of these things.

• Like 3

i like to try different positions  like i pretend that i make myself do stuff so sitting alot tho  hard chair  floor  to make it  extra  naughty and mean to little me or sumthin 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 3:38 PM, fixitboy said:

I like to poop my diaper then I will go about what ever I was doing like  nouthing happened.... then change in 15 to 1 hour  when it's conivent

Yeah, same here.

I usually do it standing up, legs a little way apart & slightly bent a the knees. I enjoy wandering around at home afterwards doing housework & tidying up. Standing at the kitchen sink washing up & jobs which involve climbing up to get to high places or getting down to pick things up off the floor are particular favourites. I like the feel of my load moving around & regularly put a hand behind me to check on the bulge. Also, enjoy periodically hitching my pants up when the weight of the load has made them sag or slip down & the feel of the poop coming back into contact with my bum. I like doing really big loads & try to keep it in a big mass for as long as possible savouring the feeling of it gradually changing shape & spreading out. I save sitting in it or mushing it until the very end. I find the process very auto-erotic & invariably finish up having an orgasm & coming in my pants. Sometimes its hands-free & at other times it culminates in me frantically rubbish myself. After that, I lose interest & the cleanup starts.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PP Rebel said:

I usually do it standing up, legs a little way apart & slightly bent a the knees. I enjoy wandering around at home afterwards doing housework & tidying up. Standing at the kitchen sink washing up & jobs which involve climbing up to get to high places or getting down to pick things up off the floor are particular favourites. I like the feel of my load moving around & regularly put a hand behind me to check on the bulge. Also, enjoy periodically hitching my pants up when the weight of the load has made them sag or slip down & the feel of the poop coming back into contact with my bum. I like doing really big loads & try to keep it in a big mass for as long as possible savouring the feeling of it gradually changing shape & spreading out. I save sitting in it or mushing it until the very end. I find the process very auto-erotic & invariably finish up having an orgasm & coming in my pants. Sometimes its hands-free & at other times it culminates in me frantically rubbish myself. After that, I lose interest & the cleanup starts.

Yeah, you sound like me.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Yeah, you sound like me.

Yeah, we do sound very similar. Pleased to make your acquaintance. When I was young I always knew I couldn't be the only one to be doing this sort of thing but there didn't seem to be any way to get into contact. Since we've had the internet its good to be able to find people but mostly they live far away.

Ohhh found a new position I love! Woke up this morning in a real babyish mood, so I was on my back, brought my knees up and kinda playing with my feel (so yeah reallll baby mood lol) and let go. It was great :) Not explaining it the best but hope people get what I mean

Wow I just use the can lol. Although I do have a bidet attachment which is unusual for the states I suppose.

It all depends for me. If I mess while I'm out running errands or shopping I deal with it until I can change somewhere convienent. I ignore it like it didn't happen while at home. With friends or family, I try to cover the smell the best I can until I'm able to change. On trips I'll change the first chance I can get. At work is insufferable since I don't have time to clean and change.

I like to wear it for awhile. unless it is real messy.  I like to sit in a poopy diaper and enjoy it before cleaning up.