LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend of mine is basically the second coolest person in the world to me. The first my Mom. She is like another mom, kind, caring. Her kids.... I don't know what to say....Her Daughter Blew up not 1 but 2 cars that were my friends. The second one is savable, the timing belt snapped but thank goodness it was not an engine that would require a rebuild after that. I got it running and test drove it and found another problem. since about 99.9% of the time her daughter drove it the clutch is Fried. Her son offered to buy her a car and instead her daughter took it. (Thank god, another world of problems with that car lol!). How the hell can one not at least offer to help me repair the car that she broke? Or pay me? Let alone at least own up to Frying the clutch? Her son, is stuck in a Trailer, and weighs over 600lbs. Wants absolutely No help. I have exhausted every aspect of helping him. He Hardly talks to his mother who is a friend of mine. The saying goes "You can't Help those that do not want the Help" I get that. I am literally at the point where I am of needing reminding to take care of myself. My Boss told me that I looked like hell. How do people Live like this? Her son Hardly talks to her let alone her daughter didn't even talk to her for weeks on end. Would YOU do this to your own mother? Me? HELL NO! If I treated my own mother like that I would more then likely end up with an ass whooping from her. sorry, just needed to vent.  

One thing I learned about me in Therapy was that I'd been giving so much to others that when I needed something, it was no longer there because I'd given it all away. That is part of why I so instantly collapsed from being very happy to suicidal in a matter of hours :o Heed your own words about those who won't help themselves, and don't continue to listen to their words of suffering. And make some time for yourself- you're worth that aren't you? :D

Everyone who knows me knows that I no longer help those who are not doing what they can to help themselves. It's not how I'd like to be but to save my own hide I have to be that way now. I give everyone a chance and try to help them along but there are limits and I will make sure that they know that I'm not going to do for them what they can do themselves for long at all. And I don't feel guilty for that anymore because the person I am really saving is me, and I'm worth saving B) If I have something left over I'll share but it's me first and not because of greed but out of necessity. 

Bettypooh

• Like 2