LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a daddy

I am a little nervous, about posting this, since if my secret was found out, well. The people currently in my life would distance themselves from me, they are not bad people, but one would have to admit that our communtiy would be considered weird, but I just want to take off the mask and be myself for once. I have let my true self peek out every now and then, and they have made fun jokes out of fun, calling me the kid in our group, however, the things that have peeked out and showed my true personality, are things that can be considered nerdy.  So I am looking for a Daddy, someone who would do things that a daddy would do with his little boy, teach him a few things, go hiking, that kind of stuff, nothing sexual. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 2:07 AM, Arenvos said:

I am a little nervous, about posting this, since if my secret was found out, well. The people currently in my life would distance themselves from me, they are not bad people, but one would have to admit that our communtiy would be considered weird, but I just want to take off the mask and be myself for once. I have let my true self peek out every now and then, and they have made fun jokes out of fun, calling me the kid in our group, however, the things that have peeked out and showed my true personality, are things that can be considered nerdy.  So I am looking for a Daddy, someone who would do things that a daddy would do with his little boy, teach him a few things, go hiking, that kind of stuff, nothing sexual. 

Hello Arenvos,

I know what you mean. I would like a mommy or daddy to treat me as a baby too. But the older I get the less it is going to happen.Which is why I am on DD. Made a couple of good friends on here too. I been hiding my abdl side since i was about 6. it is very hard to come out for the various reasons you posted. All i can say is hang in there since you are still young. You will have opportunity's but you will have to be patient.

Stay safe

PG