LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peejamas

So there is a kickstarter (goal met and way exceeded) for an alternative to Pajamas and Diapers for kids to wear at night time and its supposed to help them train to get out of needing diapers for night time faster while being cheaper for parents.

Basically it's like Pajamas that are made with an absorbent material that appears to be similar to cloth diapers (or maybe the same thing) and is re-useable and can be washed and dried like a normal pair of pajamas.

I'm not quite sure if its gonna be quite what they are saying it is gonna be or how effective it will be at actually speeding up night time training since it seems like its probably just a timing (they grow out of it) thing for many kids.

On 4/4/2018 at 8:29 PM, tyrantblade3500 said:

So there is a kickstarter (goal met and way exceeded) for an alternative to Pajamas and Diapers for kids to wear at night time and its supposed to help them train to get out of needing diapers for night time faster while being cheaper for parents.

Basically it's like Pajamas that are made with an absorbent material that appears to be similar to cloth diapers (or maybe the same thing) and is re-useable and can be washed and dried like a normal pair of pajamas.

I'm not quite sure if its gonna be quite what they are saying it is gonna be or how effective it will be at actually speeding up night time training since it seems like its probably just a timing (they grow out of it) thing for many kids.

That sounds really cool.  I would think that would be less embarrasing for the kids as well.

Looks to be useful for trips where you are sharing a room with others or anytime you may be sleeping in a room with other people.  Camping with others or anytime you want privacy around people whom you don't want to find out you wet the bed.  I would say they would be more of an exception for special overnight occasions where others might be around.  Visiting relatives or staying with the inlaws for a few days.  Appears that they are not only expensive but take quite a long time to dry.  Can't be tossed in the dryer so they would have to hang dry.  Of course they recommend 2 pairs at least as they want to sell their product, but I agree, one pair needs to hang dry and you can wear the second pair while the first is drying.  They sell a bag to keep them in, but if you were with a group of people or anyone who you didn't want to find out, how would you explain washing your pajama bottoms every day and hanging them to dry?  Or stuffing them in a bag and taking out a different pair?  That might be a dead giveaway that you wet them in your sleep.  I can see some uses for them once in a while but for every night use, I can't see it.  Diapers would be the better long term solution to every night bedwetting.

• Like 1
On 4/4/2018 at 8:29 PM, tyrantblade3500 said:

I think diapers are better suited for this, with diapers, the kid usually has a goal to not need o wear them anymore. With the pajamas, they were going to think that it is normal to use them to pee in at night or something like that.

• Like 2
On 10/04/2018 at 4:40 AM, Firefly 35 said:

111 USD?  That is outrageous.  They better hold at least 4 large wettings to be worth that much.

I tried them when they first launched the larger sizes.

They hold 1  wetting at most, and the taped seams start to leak after a dozen or so washes.

Also very hot to wear as the whole length of the PJ pant is waterproof, the padding stops just over the knee.

Appearance wise they are very obviously "special" as the taped seams are quite visible. A  pair of superundies overnights with normal pajamas is much more discrete and effective.

So instead of one small, inexpensive garment to wash, you get to wash a whole pair of pants that cost more than a regular pair of pants. Makes a lot of sense...

Perhaps if society put as much effort into de-stigmatizing bedwetting and diapers as they put into medications, alarms, leaky pull-ups and goofy contraptions to deal with bedwetting, kids and adults - and their parents and partners - who aren't dry at night wouldn't feel the need to buy such ridiculous things.

In trying to not make a big deal out of it, everyone seems to make a much bigger deal out of it.

On 4/11/2018 at 12:11 AM, barnburner said:

I think diapers are better suited for this, with diapers, the kid usually has a goal to not need o wear them anymore. With the pajamas, they were going to think that it is normal to use them to pee in at night or something like that.

People make the exact same argument about diapers and pull-ups.

Kids are pretty smart. All you have to do is tell them it’s not normal, but nearly all of them know that without being told.

More importantly, saying they’ll think it’s normal implies bed wetting is a behavioral problem, that they’re doing it on purpose and will stop after they know it’s not okay.

It’s not a behavioral problem. Telling them it’s not normal or doing something to make sure they know it’s not normal is like telling them any other medical condition is not normal: obvious and insulting.

Most kids are dry by age 5, and nearly all are by age 10. You’d think from the way people react that wet sheets on a little kid’s bed were radioactive or something.

Kids become dry when their bodies are ready. Until then, maybe people should worry more about making sure they are physically comfortable, getting a good night’s sleep, and feel unconditionally loved and safe no matter what they wear to bed or what their body does while sleeping.

Sorry - bed wetting is one of those topics that gets under my skin. I was dry by age 5 or so, but as a childcare worker in my college days I saw a lot of people deal with it badly. I hated seeing kids made to feel bad about it, not that I think that’s what you mean.