LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm moving soon

I finally reach my goal of getting down to a reasonable "diaper weight" when my favorite adult diapers are a comfortable fit, but I'm now out of them. I have them on order, but now I might be moving soon, making them difficult to hide. D*Oh!

Has anyone had this happen where you've ordered diapers, but then realize you might be moving soon? How do you avoid nosy move helpers snooping into your drawers? Any good tips would be helpful.

-JTK - Knight Tyme Birdie 2018

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

simple. get some boxes and pack them and some other things up yourself (which i had to do when i left the military and moved back home), or go to walmart or something and buy a trunk you can lock (which i did when my parents where helping me move into my apartment)

• Like 1

I've moved quite often in the last few years.  I own a number of big Rubbermaid containers that I store my diapers in.  I tape them up with duct tape before any movers or helpers show up and it hasn't been a problem.  If anyone has snooped and discovered my diapers they haven't mentioned anything to me.

I think it would only be really embarrassing if they found the ABDL type diapers as opposed to my more medical type ones.  Much easier to explain away an Abena L4 than a Rearz Safari or Princess Pink.....

• Like 1

No one should be opening your boxes unless they’re helping you unpack.  If someone is helping you, out your diapers in a box marked “winter clothes” and tell them it goes in the closet or storage for now.

Alternatively, put your diaper in a box along with some hardcore bondage gear and drug paraphernalia. If found, no one will ask questions about the diapers. :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

Thank you all for your kind responses. I'm sure I'll have little difficulty, but some people like my disabled mother whom I currently live with will most likely be helping. Although she is aware of my diaper fetish, I don't know how much she remembers since she claims to have short term memory problems. That could be problematic if she decides in her infinite wisdom to start snooping into boxes labeled incorrectly to misdirect her. She tends to check how well I pack.

Hopefully, though, it'll be a nice transition into my own place where, among other things, I can wear diapers as much or as little as I want, and be able to practice my piano & guitar lessons, and do my college class assignments in peace.

Again. Thank you all for your kind responses. Most kind.

Sincerely,

-JTK 2018

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk