LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm not exactly new, but I want to try to make new friends & reconnect with the ABDL community once more. I don't wish to go into details about why I've been laying low since my last interactions, but recent events in my life have compelled me to try & break free from living so secluded in my introversion.

Not a lot to tell. I'm a 38yr old man, I'm going to college. Although, I've been off and on taking time off due to health problems surrounding my vision impairment plus other disabilities & problem that I don't wish to go into details here since it could potentially identify me. Let's just say that a) I've been successful in my goals to live healthier, and I'll hopefully see my lifelong dream come true in a sense fairly soon, and B) I've managed to get down to my "diaper weight" where I can comfortably fit into my favorite adult diapers.

Most of my non-ABDL hobbies are pretty standard. I love writing, reading, playing video games on both my Xbox One & Playstation 4 console systems. I enjoy watching TV & movies, and once in a while, I dabble with learning to play piano. I have plans to take guitar lessons as well as learn to play the drums.

Also on my "life to do" list is to learn to speak Spanish, French, German, and maybe a little Russian plus a few fictional languages like Klingon. Yes. This means I'm a Trek fan, but I also [emoji173] Star Wars, Stargate, and many more science fiction franchises such as Marvel's Avengers & DC Comics' Justice League.

I'm still looking for my Ms. Right who could potentially be Mrs. Right Now in my future. My hope is to find a woman who is as open minded as me. For the record, I have two female friends in real life/real world who do know about my diaper fetish, and still are my friends whom I talk to regularly online. And before anyone asks, one of which I know personally, and have met her more than one in a face to face meeting. All of them plus two of my female cousins that I have told have all been wonderfully understanding, and have also been extremely careful to not blab about my diaper fetish thing.

What do I hope to do here? Again, I just want to reconnect with the ABDL community, meet new friends, & share some of my positive experiences both with & without diapers.

Since going to college, in my 30's, it's been extremely pleasant, and I have some great friends that I've met along the way that have shown me that being me isn't inherently a bad thing. Just highly misunderstood.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell since my last interactions with this community. Thanks in advance for reading this!

-James T. Knight 2018

"The Knight Owl" & "The Knight Tyme Birdie"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi James, and welcome back, I guess. Nice to meet you. I hope you can find what you are looking for. Come on in and reconnect! I don’t think it will take you to long, to get back into the swing of things. Hope to see you round, have fun and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Glad your back. Many of us are also dealing with disabilities in some form and other medical issues. It has been very helpful to be able to vent to some of the people I have met here. I am always open to chat. I am a good venting post. My messaging is always open if you would like to chat.

Glad your back. Many of us are also dealing with disabilities in some form and other medical issues. It has been very helpful to be able to vent to some of the people I have met here. I am always open to chat. I am a good venting post. My messaging is always open if you would like to chat.
Thank you. Hopefully I won't need to use your open message door, but I'm glad to have that support. [emoji846][emoji41][emoji106][emoji108][emoji868]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...