LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would Love to Find a Roleplay Partner

Hello everyone!  I'm not sure if this is the best way to go about this, but I thought I'd give it a try. 

I'm interested in finding a quality Roleplay friend. I'm completely in love with creating amazing stories with capable and motivated partners. Perfect spelling and grammar are not stringent requirements, but well thought out and complete posts are. I, myself, usually post 1 to 3 paragraphs.  I am NOT looking for purely sexual roleplay. I'm looking to tell a story. I don't think there's anything wrong with purely sexual roleplay, it's just not for me.

I prefer play a submissive character, but am willing to play a Dom for the right situation. 

So, anyway, if you're interested in quality rp with depth and a dedicated partner, please feel free to PM me. Also, I'm new so if there's a better way to go about this, I'd love to know.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.

If you wouldn't mind playing a girl as submissive, then I would love to do a story with you, but I only really like girls in the submissive roles.  I also like them to be as close to being real children as possible, when we go for the whole treating her like a child theme... but I can treat an adult girl like a child to an extent if it's the right situation, too.