LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everybody

Hi everyone!  I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself to everybody.

I'm a 30-ish Sissy Baby from Texas, and I'm here to make new friends, learn new things, and hopefully contribute to this wonderful community. 

I enjoy video games, writing short stories, sketching, and reading. I work as an advocate for seniors and love what I do.

I also love to roleplay online. I have learned in the past that mentioning that can be hazardous, so let me say I enjoy writing stories online with good partners. Not sex play in chat. Lol.

Anyway, feel free to message me. I love making friends  meeting new people. Can't wait to really explore and contribute to this community.

• Like 2

I too love video games, writing, and reading. And while I'm not quite sure what an advocate for seniors does, it sounds like you're helping people which is also something I love. ♡

I'm also a avid Roleplayer. I'm currently involved in, like, 6 games just on this site! Maybe we can RP sometime? :)

Hi and welcome Voodoo. Come on in and join us, we are happy to have you. There’s plenty of us sissy baby types here, so you are not alone. If you need a diaper change, I think we have some extra, pink diapers here somewhere, lol. Have fun and enjoy!