LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks to all of you .

Just wanted to shout out a special thanks to all of you in the community that post here and a special thanks to daily diapers .

I have been coming on here since about the time it was started and this sight as well as others has really helped with accepting myself the way I am .

This is a wonderful community and I am very proud to be a part of it all though I will still keep this part of my personal life on the down low .

From the support of others and reading many of post I was able to come out to my wife it has taken her much time but we can now play together a little (she really kind of likes her little diaper man )that and as you grow older you really don't care so much what someone's shallow opinion might be of you ,life is to short .

I  think this has also helped me become more tolerant of other groups as well ,after all we don't always choose what we are just what we become .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Galaxie 66 said:

Just wanted to shout out a special thanks to all of you in the community that post here and a special thanks to daily diapers .

I have been coming on here since about the time it was started and this sight as well as others has really helped with accepting myself the way I am .

This is a wonderful community and I am very proud to be a part of it all though I will still keep this part of my personal life on the down low .

From the support of others and reading many of post I was able to come out to my wife it has taken her much time but we can now play together a little (she really kind of likes her little diaper man )that and as you grow older you really don't care so much what someone's shallow opinion might be of you ,life is to short .

I  think this has also helped me become more tolerant of other groups as well ,after all we don't always choose what we are just what we become .

I am so glad to hear that you were able to come out to your wife.  I know through personal experience the feeling of euphoria you have when a significant other finally accepts you unconditionally, diapers and all.  

Words can not explain how much wisdom and advice I have received in my time here from wonderful members and I do try and take the time to help, provide support, give advice, and just be friendly to people on this forum.  

People like you are what makes forums like this work.

Like I said in my earlier post , I've been comming here since about the time of its founding but not till now have I really decided to chatt much and I don't really know how much I will but I'm going to try to make the effort.

I came out to my wife maybe a month after are son was killed in a auto accident . The timing was really bad on my part but inside I was a complete train wreck it wasn't fair to her at all we were both very depressed and dealing with feelings no parent should.  She did her best to cope and excepted me for who I was but it has taken many years for us to progress to the point that a little play is ok.

My DL urges have been with me since early childhood around the age of 3 or 4 years old and I can remember watching the early Pampers commercials of the late sixty's and seventies and just longing to be diapered.  Now in my 50s I really don't care what some people may think and I just want to sit back and enjoy my life, diapers and all.

4 hours ago, Galaxie 66 said:

People like you are what makes forums like this work.

Like I said in my earlier post , I've been comming here since about the time of its founding but not till now have I really decided to chatt much and I don't really know how much I will but I'm going to try to make the effort.

I came out to my wife maybe a month after are son was killed in a auto accident . The timing was really bad on my part but inside I was a complete train wreck it wasn't fair to her at all we were both very depressed and dealing with feelings no parent should.  She did her best to cope and excepted me for who I was but it has taken many years for us to progress to the point that a little play is ok.

My DL urges have been with me since early childhood around the age of 3 or 4 years old and I can remember watching the early Pampers commercials of the late sixty's and seventies and just longing to be diapered.  Now in my 50s I really don't care what some people may think and I just want to sit back and enjoy my life, diapers and all.

I am so sorry to hear about the tragedy in your family.  Have you ever contenplated that the reason you came out to your wife during that horrible time was that diapers help to comfort you when you are stressed out?  Diapers may have actually been a healthy way of you coping with such a disaster.  

It is awesome that your wife accepted your lifestyle despite such difficult times.  That clearly shows that you have a loving and committed partner.  

With my wife it took many years as well before I was truly accepted.  I remember the pain, hurt, and sadness I felt when I was not accepted.  I truthfully hated myself as I just could not understand why I could not give up diapers for my wife.  My desire to wear diapers would not go away and ultimately I chose them over her.  She chose to accept that and to love me unconditionally and I am thankful everyday for her understanding and sacrifice.  Now that I am in diapers permanently it has just become a normal part of our lives.

I think it is great that you have opened up to the community for support and friendship.  In all actuality there is no better place for you to be accepted and understood than here.  

I don't really believe diapers helped me through that time to much all though they did provide a little comfort .

Time is what it really took that antidepresants .

It’s nice of you to come out and say so Galaxie 66. I think it’s a sentiment lots of us share. I too, I’m very greatful having this place, as well as some others, where you can come to. 

I am sorry you lost your son. That is something no words can describe, of the sorrow involved. We all loose loved ones, but no one should have to bury a child, no matter what age. 

You mentioned the old Pampers diaper commercials on tv. We are pretty much the same age, and I can recall them well myself. I remember playing with my Matchboxes, Legos, or whatever, with the tv on, and it would stop me from whatever I was doing, so I could drink in the entire commercial. I can remember some of the old detergent commercials too. They use to have kids in there cloth diapers, showing off how white they could be after washing. (Ivy Snow, Cheer, etc.) I use get upset with them a bit though, cause the kids weren’t wearing plastic panties with their diapers, lol! Same with the Pampers too, “no plastic pants need, with Pampers plastic lining”. I remember that line, in the early ones. 

I have a web site like this one, to be thankful for bringing me and my wife together. I am very glad for that. She is the only other person, in my everyday life, that knows about my love of diapers. We do share in it, and she likes to wear them as well. But she wasn’t a life long AB/DL. She only got curious about it, just prior to us meeting on line. There were lots of things she had questions about. 

Oh how I loved those old commercials , I uses to fantasize that the babies in the commercials was me and I was being changed by all those attentive mommies .

Ha - there's another reason I developed differently from lots of other kids. We didn't have a television set when I was growing up. Sometimes all the kids would hang out at the one family's place that had one...I don't even remember what shows we watched. As far as that goes, my wife and I got a tv after we were married, sooner than my parents got one. So I never had any reason to identify with anything I saw on tv.

I believe the connection happens when we are infants ,before we have any real memories or even know what's going on . During that time our brains are hard wiring themselves making connections and developing associations .

Whatever the connection is or when it may develop, it certainly is a very strong one :rolleyes: I too found solace and a better understanding here on DD. Prior to discovering this site I had only found AB-centered and fetish sites and those viewpoints, which I could not really identify with :( They are good for those kinds of people but I knew I wasn't really one of them. The very diverse membership here covers all aspects of ABDL far better than any other site I've found, and that is our aim. And in that I was relieved in finally being able to find others much more like myself and learn from them  B)

So whoever you are you will find some like-minded people here along with those who are different and we hope that makes it easier for you to find your way through the issues we all encounter. We're all here in support :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I only wish I would have tried to be active earlyer on .

Sometimes I find myself reluctant to bring up topics or make posts that have already been brought up.I have been an active visitor since nearly the time of this sites birth so I have seen and read many post.

Many people  I know are new here and would encourage them to be a part.