• Muslim
    • Hindu
    • Buddhist
    • Athiest
    • Agnostic
    • Indigenous
    • Alternative
    • Other/no opinion

I’m Christian but I’m only really just started my journey with the lord I started doing the Lord’s Prayer before every meal. Now I’ve been saying it for the last 10 or so months been doing my research on the different saints for example after I finished my Drivers test my dad told me about saint Christopher who was the saint of transportation so now every time I go to drive somewhere I always say to myself “saint Christopher be with me!”

14 hours ago, Daiperboy27 said:

I’m Christian but I’m only really just started my journey with the lord I started doing the Lord’s Prayer before every meal. Now I’ve been saying it for the last 10 or so months been doing my research on the different saints for example after I finished my Drivers test my dad told me about saint Christopher who was the saint of transportation so now every time I go to drive somewhere I always say to myself “saint Christopher be with me!”

its not the saints you need, just the main man Jesus.

• Like 3
On 5/23/2023 at 6:33 PM, Daiperboy27 said:

On 5/24/2023 at 9:17 AM, feralfreak said:

its not the saints you need, just the main man Jesus.

I was told by a pastor during a Q&A session (back when I was active in the church) that while one can pray specifically to saints it should not supplant praying to God.  It's an interrsting topic and there seem to be different views on it.  Nowadays I'm athiest but am accepting of others' religious beliefs so long as they don't cause or advocate harm. 

• 2 weeks later...

I believe in the one and only holy triune true God (The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) whose true words are written in the Holy Bible.

I don't believe in man made narratives like so called religion(s) or belief in other so called faiths or gods or nothing.

These are all blinding lies and illusions created by Satan to confuse and mislead mankind away from the one and only true God: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...