LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BetterDry® and Crinklz® Review

• 3 months later...

Hi folks,

Would appreciate some tips on the sizing of these nappies. I understand the medium is packaged as 29 to 43 inch. I am between 36 to 38 inch waist. Is the medium sensibly sized and therefore would be the best fit for me, or am I better off with a large? I've got a genuine but temporary medical justification to wear nappies coming up so want to get something of quality that will actually fit me and not waste the opportunity with the wrong size.

Thanks

NC.

The Stand we used for our testing has a 31" waist and a 37" hip, the Medium fit it very well, for sizing you should go by whatever is larger,  If your hips are closer to the 40+ size than it may be best to go to a Large but if your hip is close to your waist size than the Medium should be good!  each product will fit everyone differently so you may want to seek samples for each before you commit!

• 1 month later...

Just got my first batch of these to try. I  chose the Crinklz Aquanaut. My first impression is very good.  They fit me very well and are very comfortable. They are thick, but somewhat concealable,  at least while dry. Despite the name, they are fairly quiet as I walked around.

I put one on about 6 this morning and went about doing things around the house.  I  drank quite a bit of fluids,  so I was wetting quite often.  I  never flooded,  only small releases,  whenever I  felt anything in my bladder.

At around 8:30, I had a fairly soft BM. I sat down for a minute and everything remained contained in the diaper.  At that point in time,  no urine had worked its way to the back of the diaper.  The front continued to swell with each wetting. 

By 10 am, the front of the diaper was very swollen and I couldn't walk around the house without a waddle. The diaper was sagging a little bit and the diaper bulge was definitely not concealed by my jean shorts. The padding in the crotch area was wet, but not the seat.  I'd sit down occasionally and check for leaks. I could feel some dampness between my legs,  but I believe that was just perspiration between my legs and the diaper. 

Around 10:30, I could feel the padding in the seat area of the diaper starting to get a little damp. Still no leakage when I'd sit down.  

At 11:30, the diaper was  super swollen in the front and sagging between my legs. I could feel the padding in the seat area of the diaper starting to swell a little bit.  When I sat down on my stool,  I  had a little leak at my one leg opening,  leaving about a  2 inch wet circle on my shorts so I decided to change the diaper. 

The fresh diaper weighed 7 7/8 Oz. The used diaper weighed  5 lbs, 7 oz. That works out to 4 lbs, 15oz. That works out to 76 fluid ounces,  well over half a gallon. 

The tapes held the whole time. The diaper did sag a little bit,  and was very swollen in the front. I  think that the diaper held up amazingly well with as much I peed into it. I've never gotten a  diaper this wet before and had it hold up. I really like this diaper and recommend it. 

On 7/28/2018 at 7:00 PM, NappyCrinkle said:

Hi folks,

Would appreciate some tips on the sizing of these nappies. I understand the medium is packaged as 29 to 43 inch. I am between 36 to 38 inch waist. Is the medium sensibly sized and therefore would be the best fit for me, or am I better off with a large? I've got a genuine but temporary medical justification to wear nappies coming up so want to get something of quality that will actually fit me and not waste the opportunity with the wrong size.

Thanks

NC.

Im between 36" and 38" and they fit me pretty well.

They have been my daily diaper (pardon the pun) for over a year. I am actually above the stated max for M, but I use them anyway. I've tried the Ls but for some reason I get leakage with them, even though they seem to fit much better. The Ms almost never leak even if I wear them all day. I have to stretch them a bit to make them fit, but they are amazing.

The past few weeks I have been in Europe and had no choice but to wear Better Dry diapers as that was what was available here.  Wearing Rearz Incontrol and ABU Simples almost exclusively initially I was completely disappointed with the Better Drys.  The first day I wore one the inside lining ripped through leaving me covered in padding particles.  The tapes are very weak compared to Rearz and ABU.  However, after wearing them for a few weeks I realize that when it comes to capacity these are wonderful diapers.  I have yet to have one really leak.  The diaper padding clumps up a lot and I used to think that was a bad thing but now I realize it actually helps with pee pee absorption.  All in all I must say it is not a bad diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

I wore one of my Crinklz out deer hunting this morning and it did very well. I put it on about 5:30 in the morning, had a few glasses of water to drink and headed out to the woods.  Had one small wetting as I left.  I had to walk about 3/4 of a mile to get to where I  wanted to hunt.  I had a good sized wetting about half way back and another when I got to my tree. I hunted until a little bit after 11 and decided to head back home.  I wet several times during the hunt and the Crinklz was pretty swollen.  I probably had a noticeable waddle as I walked back to my vehicle. 

I got home, grabbed a beverage and watched the noon news. I  wet a few more times.  Grabbed another beverage and finished that.  

At 1 PM, I decided to change my diaper.  The Crinklz was very swollen,  but did not leak. The padding held up well with all the walking I did. The tapes held up good,  I've read others having trouble with the tapes,  I never have.

The wet Crinklz weighed just under 4 lbs. Subtracting the dry weight,  it worked out to about 54 fluid oz of liquid in the diaper after 7 1/2 hours of use.

• 2 weeks later...

I really love these Crinklz diapers. I put one on, knowing that I had to go poop.  Then I  ate whole 7 oz bag of prunes.  I've been consuming some beer also. About  5 hours in and the Crinklz is still going strong. It really needs to be changed,  but it feels soooooo incredibly good,  I'm going to stay in it until It won't take any more. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 7:00 PM, NappyCrinkle said:

Hi folks,

Thanks

NC.

The Better Dry run a little small. Your best bet is going with large