LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Therapist for Kit (private with Ishigreensa)

Skylove27

Katherine Holmes, she goes by Kit. She has an introvert personality, very shy and stubborn . Her parents put her into daily counseling/ therapy, so Kit has an outlet and isn't isolating herself all the time. She has no choice since her parents are concerned for her health. When Kit starts to go to therapy, day by day she is subtly treated like a child and furthered back into babyhood where there were no worries or cares in the world. After all, that's all her parents want for her. Is too no longer worry or stress and just be there happy little baby again.

I need someone to play the therapist that babies Kit. I will be playing kit. This roleplay is open. But message me first if you're interested.

Also 3-4 sentence replies are required, as well as playing in 3rd person and this is non sexual.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katherine Holmes, she goes by Kit. She has an introvert personality, very shy and stubborn . Her parents put her into daily counseling/ therapy, so Kit has an outlet and isn't isolating herself all the time. She has no choice since her parents are concerned for her health. When Kit starts to go to therapy, day by day she is subtly treated like a child and furthered back into babyhood where there were no worries or cares in the world. After all, that's all her parents want for her. Is too no longer worry or stress and just be there happy little baby again.

I need someone to play the therapist that babies Kit. I will be playing kit. This roleplay is open. But message me first if you're interested.

Also 3-4 sentence replies are required, as well as playing in 3rd person and this is non sexual.
Katherine Holmes was starting her first day of therapy with a lady named Brenda Welsh. She had to go to her office at 10 am. Kit wished she could just stay in bed and not worry about stupid therapy. But her parents insisted and made sure she was up that morning.

So that morning, Kit dragged herself out of bed to get ready. She didn't understand why her parents were so cheerful and everything about her starting therapy. She was fine and happy without. Sure she didn't have much of a social life. But she liked it that way. One or two friends were fine for her.

Kit got dressed in a plain dark blue t shirt with a pocket, black jeans, and threw on her socks and converse shoes. She didn't really need anything else, so she went downstairs. Her mom drove her to the building where her therapy was.

"I'll be here right when you're done, Kit. I love you sweetheart." Her mother said as she left the car.

"Ya. Love you too." Kit said softly. She really didn't want to go.

"It's alright. You'll do fine. Do I need to go in with you and make sure you're all settled?" Her mother asked.

"Oh my god mom, no. That'd be embarrassing. I'll see you later. " Kit said, starting to walk away.

"I'll be here at 12:30." Her mother said and drove away.

Kit walked into the building to sign in and wait to be called in. She frowned walking into the building. There were some children waiting with their mothers and a couple teens waiting in the lobby. She slowly made her way to the receptionist. "Uh.. um... k-katherine Holmes. I... I have an a-appointment with... b-brenda welsh. " Oh god why did she have to stutter everytime she met someone new? She thought. She didn't even make eye contact with the lady. She was so socially awkward at this kind of stuff.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Just have a seat," the receptionist said.  "Brenda is expecting you, but she's running late with her earlier appointment...."

Brenda let Laura out of her office and showed the ten year old over to her mommy before turning to the receptionist who gestured at Kit, as she liked to be called.

"Kit..., are you ready to talk?" Brenda asked her.  "It's okay, honey.  No one is going to judge you here.  We don't judge here.  We just try to make you feel comfortable so you can talk out what you are feeling and get to the base of your problems so you can have a happier life.  We all have problems, honey...."

She could see that the girl was one of those shy types that always feared seeing her especially on the first visit.  This girl was probably going to need a boost to get her out of the quiet stage, but she would give her a chance first.

Brenda led her into the office and had her take a seat, not on a sofa or lounging bed like in the movies, but actually at a table where she had some cookies out and a clean glass with a carton of milk.

"Do you want a snack?" Brenda asked her.

"Just have a seat," the receptionist said.  "Brenda is expecting you, but she's running late with her earlier appointment...."
Brenda let Laura out of her office and showed the ten year old over to her mommy before turning to the receptionist who gestured at Kit, as she liked to be called.
"Kit..., are you ready to talk?" Brenda asked her.  "It's okay, honey.  No one is going to judge you here.  We don't judge here.  We just try to make you feel comfortable so you can talk out what you are feeling and get to the base of your problems so you can have a happier life.  We all have problems, honey...."
She could see that the girl was one of those shy types that always feared seeing her especially on the first visit.  This girl was probably going to need a boost to get her out of the quiet stage, but she would give her a chance first.

Brenda led her into the office and had her take a seat, not on a sofa or lounging bed like in the movies, but actually at a table where she had some cookies out and a clean glass with a carton of milk.
"Do you want a snack?" Brenda asked her.

Kit sat down, keeping her head down. Her leg bounced gently, a nervous habit. She looked up hearing people walk in. It was her new therapist leading a little girl out and coming straight over to her.

She listened to lady talk to her gently, then she was lead to the office. The office had a light yellow color on the walls. She sat at the table and shook her head on the snack offer. "No thanks. " she said softly.

"Well...," Brenda smiled.  "How about we start of easy, shall we?  My name is Brenda of course.  I am doing this because I enjoy talking to young people and sometimes, by talking, it helps us with difficult issues or problems that we can't find solutions to.  I have two kids at home who are in elementary school and junior high school.  My husband is a business man and is away most of the time on trips....  I like dogs and cats, and we have a cat at home."

She folded her fingers together with her elbows on the table.

"Now, how about you tell me something about you starting with your name....  I know I know your name, but it gets you started talking, okay?"

"Well...," Brenda smiled.  "How about we start of easy, shall we?  My name is Brenda of course.  I am doing this because I enjoy talking to young people and sometimes, by talking, it helps us with difficult issues or problems that we can't find solutions to.  I have two kids at home who are in elementary school and junior high school.  My husband is a business man and is away most of the time on trips....  I like dogs and cats, and we have a cat at home."

She folded her fingers together with her elbows on the table.

"Now, how about you tell me something about you starting with your name....  I know I know your name, but it gets you started talking, okay?"

Kit let out a breath, she didn't realize she'd been holding. Sometimes that happened because of her anxiety. She didn't look at Brenda, as it was just a habit of hers. "It's K-Kit." Kit said. She figured she didn't need to say her full name since Brenda already knew it.

She looked around the room for a sec. There was her desk on one side of the room. Then in another area was some colorful carpet and toy chest, probably for the younger children she works with. Then here they were sitting at a table Brenda had for her clients.

"Okay, Kit," Brenda smiled.  She shifted in her seat for a minute letting her brown hair fall down the left side of her face.

"Tell me a bit about yourself.  What do you like?"

She tried to make eye contact with the girl, checking on her ability to hold someone's gaze that she was talking to.

"Okay, Kit," Brenda smiled.  She shifted in her seat for a minute letting her brown hair fall down the left side of her face.
"Tell me a bit about yourself.  What do you like?"
She tried to make eye contact with the girl, checking on her ability to hold someone's gaze that she was talking to.

Kit thought for a moment. Before saying, "I...like.. t-tv and m-music."She looked up a little before looking away. She was bad at conversating with new people. With people she already knew she could atleast speak without stuttering so much.

Brenda smiled and nodded.

"This feels so formal and scary, doesn't it, honey?" she asked her.  "I don't know if it will help, but you know, some adults do interactive play with me to help loosen them up a bit.  Do you think we can try that?  I know you don't want others to see you as a child, and I certainly don't, but interactive play kind of relaxes the mood."

She reached out with her hand for the young girl to take hers.

"I'm not here to judge you.  Please remember that.  What we do in this room, stays in this room.  You will not be required to tell anyone what we talk about or what we do with anyone, not even your parents, unless you really want to...."

She led her over to the toddler toy area and picked out two stuffies from the corner.

"Which one do you want?" she asked her.  "Let's have the stuffies talk to each other while we listen, okay?"

Brenda smiled and nodded.
"This feels so formal and scary, doesn't it, honey?" she asked her.  "I don't know if it will help, but you know, some adults do interactive play with me to help loosen them up a bit.  Do you think we can try that?  I know you don't want others to see you as a child, and I certainly don't, but interactive play kind of relaxes the mood."
She reached out with her hand for the young girl to take hers.
"I'm not here to judge you.  Please remember that.  What we do in this room, stays in this room.  You will not be required to tell anyone what we talk about or what we do with anyone, not even your parents, unless you really want to...."
She led her over to the toddler toy area and picked out two stuffies from the corner.
"Which one do you want?" she asked her.  "Let's have the stuffies talk to each other while we listen, okay?"

Kit looked over at her hand, assuming she wanted her to take it, she did. But it was still weird, only cause she was new. But she seemed nice. She went over with to the play area. "Um..." She said softly as she thought. She pointed at the one she wanted, she looked at the stuffie. "What... w-what should they.. erm. T-talk about?" She asks.

"Let's just listen to them," Brenda said.  "Put your stuffie in your lap, and listen to them.  They'll talk on their own... in time...."

Brenda put her stuffie in her lap and had it face Kit's stuffie.

Brenda knew that Kit was really nervous, and she figured just having the stuffies facing each other would draw focus away from her, and when it did, and she felt comfortable enough, she would start talking through her stuffie.

Brenda paid careful attention to Brenda's body language trying to see when she relaxed, and to immediately be ready to respond if she tensed up.

"Let's just listen to them," Brenda said.  "Put your stuffie in your lap, and listen to them.  They'll talk on their own... in time...."
Brenda put her stuffie in her lap and had it face Kit's stuffie.
Brenda knew that Kit was really nervous, and she figured just having the stuffies facing each other would draw focus away from her, and when it did, and she felt comfortable enough, she would start talking through her stuffie.
Brenda paid careful attention to Brenda's body language trying to see when she relaxed, and to immediately be ready to respond if she tensed up.

Kit put her stuffie in her lap, holding onto it. She liked how soft it was. It was quiet for a little bit. She didn't really know how to do this. She didn't do interactive play. She fiddled with her sleeves as they waited in silence.

"Um..." She wasn't sure what to say.

Brenda smiled at the young girl, and she made her stuffie wave at the other stuffie.

This was not something that would happen in one session, she decided.  It was going to take some time to get Kit comfortable even with the stuffies talking.  Maybe just having them wave and do funny actions would break the ice?

Brenda smiled at the young girl, and she made her stuffie wave at the other stuffie.

This was not something that would happen in one session, she decided.  It was going to take some time to get Kit comfortable even with the stuffies talking.  Maybe just having them wave and do funny actions would break the ice?

Kit saw the other stuffie waving, so she made hers wave back. It was start. She wondered what else they'd have the stuffies do and wondered what else they would do in general today.

Brenda worked on just getting the stuffies to communicate silently for now.  She had hers kick the air, put her hands up over her head, sit on Brenda's head for a minute, hold its tummy, and lots of different things.  Sometimes, she did funny things to try to get the girl to loosen up.  Sometimes, she did serious things to see how the girl would react, like holding its tummy and shaking its head no.  A lot of people that were in her situation were afraid of rejection, so without knowing too much about Kit, and with her not talking yet, the best way to find out how to help her, was to figure out where her fears were through gesturing.

Eventually, she put the stuffie aside and she took out some large white paper and some crayons.  She brought little Kit to the table, and in as soothing a voice as she could, she tried to set a scene.  In the background, soft music played....

"Do you remember when you were in elementary school?" she asked.  "Do you remember drawing and coloring?  I don't care how the picture looks when you are done.  You will not be graded or judge on how neat the picture you make is.  What I want you to do with the crayons, is think of happy thoughts, and then just let the crayons go on their own.  Even if you just have loopy scribbles all over the place, that's perfect!  What we want, is just for you to relax, honey...."

She then knelt down next to her, and she took her hand, put a red crayon in her hand, not correctly for holding a pencil, but more like how a five year old would hold it, and then she put her fist over the girls, and she put the crayon point on the top left corner of the paper, and she started to draw a line moving the crayon towards the middle of the paper making a few loops on the way, and then she let up on the girl's hand wanting her to do it by herself.  If she stopped, then Brenda put her hand over the girl's hand again and started again, but this time, Brenda stopped but kept her hand over the girl's hand so it was on the paper still, trying to encourage her to draw on her own.

Brenda worked on just getting the stuffies to communicate silently for now.  She had hers kick the air, put her hands up over her head, sit on Brenda's head for a minute, hold its tummy, and lots of different things.  Sometimes, she did funny things to try to get the girl to loosen up.  Sometimes, she did serious things to see how the girl would react, like holding its tummy and shaking its head no.  A lot of people that were in her situation were afraid of rejection, so without knowing too much about Kit, and with her not talking yet, the best way to find out how to help her, was to figure out where her fears were through gesturing.
Eventually, she put the stuffie aside and she took out some large white paper and some crayons.  She brought little Kit to the table, and in as soothing a voice as she could, she tried to set a scene.  In the background, soft music played....
"Do you remember when you were in elementary school?" she asked.  "Do you remember drawing and coloring?  I don't care how the picture looks when you are done.  You will not be graded or judge on how neat the picture you make is.  What I want you to do with the crayons, is think of happy thoughts, and then just let the crayons go on their own.  Even if you just have loopy scribbles all over the place, that's perfect!  What we want, is just for you to relax, honey...."
She then knelt down next to her, and she took her hand, put a red crayon in her hand, not correctly for holding a pencil, but more like how a five year old would hold it, and then she put her fist over the girls, and she put the crayon point on the top left corner of the paper, and she started to draw a line moving the crayon towards the middle of the paper making a few loops on the way, and then she let up on the girl's hand wanting her to do it by herself.  If she stopped, then Brenda put her hand over the girl's hand again and started again, but this time, Brenda stopped but kept her hand over the girl's hand so it was on the paper still, trying to encourage her to draw on her own.

Kit smiled slightly at some of the silly stuff. She frowned tho when Brenda made the stuffie shake it's head. Then she followed her after the stuffies were put up and she was taken to the table. She listened to and let her show her what she wanted her to do. Eventually she started to color on her own without Brenda's help. "Um... different c-color please?" Kit thought to ask first before just taking it.

Brenda smiled and passed the box of crayons over to her.  They actually had her full name on them.

"These are yours, for when you come to visit me, and I want you to color to help in therapy, okay?"

She then put the crayons in her reach.

"I want you to hold the crayons just like we were though.  That's part of the therapy.  Forget what society thinks you have to do.  Forget what is proper.  Enjoy your coloring and do it without thought, okay?"

Brenda smiled and passed the box of crayons over to her.  They actually had her full name on them.
"These are yours, for when you come to visit me, and I want you to color to help in therapy, okay?"
She then put the crayons in her reach.
"I want you to hold the crayons just like we were though.  That's part of the therapy.  Forget what society thinks you have to do.  Forget what is proper.  Enjoy your coloring and do it without thought, okay?"

Kit saw her name on the crayon box. She thought that was cool. She nodded. "Okay." She said softly. She took a blue crayon and remembered to hold it like she was showed earlier. She started to color with it at the top if the paper.

Brenda watched her color, taking note of the colors she used most as that would help her in deciding how to deal with her.  She also watched to see if any kind of picture formed from her playing around with the crayons....

Brenda watched her color, taking note of the colors she used most as that would help her in deciding how to deal with her.  She also watched to see if any kind of picture formed from her playing around with the crayons....

Kit colored with lighter colors. Like baby blue, light purple, yellow, green. But they were just scribbles really. No actual picture. She was patient tho with it. She didn't rush.

Brenda didn't see any troubling behavior there....  The girl seemed to like brightness around her, so really, her social problem must not be really in not trusting people, but perhaps, just in making connections.  Depressed people tended to use darker colors, in Brenda's experience.

She let her color for the entire period, and when there was just five minutes left, she patted her leg.

"I know you probably don't see it, but we're making progress, honey.  I want to see you next week at the same time, and if you can, bring a favorite toy with you from your childhood.  I promise, that will help, get to the root of your social anxiety...."

Brenda didn't see any troubling behavior there....  The girl seemed to like brightness around her, so really, her social problem must not be really in not trusting people, but perhaps, just in making connections.  Depressed people tended to use darker colors, in Brenda's experience.
She let her color for the entire period, and when there was just five minutes left, she patted her leg.
"I know you probably don't see it, but we're making progress, honey.  I want to see you next week at the same time, and if you can, bring a favorite toy with you from your childhood.  I promise, that will help, get to the root of your social anxiety...."

Kit just colored quietly that whole time. She looked over and nodded, she's have look tho. She didn't know if she still had them. "K." She said simply. She put away the crayons in the box. "S-so.. So we're d-done for t-today?"She asked.

"That's all for today, honey."

Brenda could see that Kit just needed a little more coaxing.  She had told her parents that fixes in children like this were not a one time shop.  They would have to put her in for at least a year before it would start working... but she promised some small changes within the next six visits... if her parents were just patient.

Now, Brenda prepared for her as they prepared to meet up that next week.

She would have to start off easy and coax the child into being a little child, if her mom was to get what she was paying her for....  As a young adult, Little Kit was just too stressed out and had no social skills at all.

"That's all for today, honey."
Brenda could see that Kit just needed a little more coaxing.  She had told her parents that fixes in children like this were not a one time shop.  They would have to put her in for at least a year before it would start working... but she promised some small changes within the next six visits... if her parents were just patient.
Now, Brenda prepared for her as they prepared to meet up that next week.
She would have to start off easy and coax the child into being a little child, if her mom was to get what she was paying her for....  As a young adult, Little Kit was just too stressed out and had no social skills at all.

Kit nodded. She got up and left the room to go home. The rest of the week was not great for Kit as it got close to her next appointment with Brenda. Her grades dropped a little. She's had some problems with some girls in her class... bullying. But she wouldn't say anything about it. She couldn't. It was tearing her self esteem down bit by bit. She missed one day of school as well. Kit seemed more stressed this week. And finally a day before her appointment she found her favorite stuffed animal from her childhood, like she was told to do. She had been pushing it off.

Rachel Holmes was worried about her daughter. That's why she placed her in therapy. She notice her social skills dropping, she was becoming less affectionate (hugs, cuddling, etc) , her grades were dropping, she noticed how her anxiety affected her. Rachel just wanted her only baby to be healthy and happy. She wanted her to feel safe and secured. She wanted her to be able to make friends and not feel so scared. So she called a friends she knew who could help, who was a professional therapist who worked with children and teens like Kit. Rachel wanted her daughter to feel care free and have no worries like she did when she was just a little girl. And they were going to slowly make that happen, no matter what it took.

The next morning was Kit's second appointment. It was set during the school day so Rachel was picking her up from school. However Kit didn't want to go. Not because of Brenda but just due to the long week she had. But Rachel wasn't taking no for an answer, even if she had to take Kit into the center herself. therapy was to help her when she was feeling bad or sad. Rachel explained to Kit it was a good thing she was taking her to the appointment. Kit was always stubborn.

Then they arrived at the centeragain where her therapy was located. Rachel got Kit out of the car and took her into the building to get her signed in.

There were no appointments this time because Brenda specialized mostly in kids, and her children students were mostly at school at this time of day.  

She waited in the office for the little girl to be signed in and then shown in.

"Hey, sweetheart," she cooed at the little teenager.  "Are you okay?"

She patted the chair next to her at the table.  "Come and sit down."

At this time, Brenda had a stuffed tiger with her so she could try to communicate with Kit.  She thought by having Kit bring her own stuffy, she might be more comfortable talking for it.  It might serve as her voice until she got more comfortable.  Unfortunately for Kit, one of the kids the week before used the bathroom as an excuse to slip away and stayed in there until time to go, and Brenda didn't remember exactly which one it was, and got it confused with her, so she would not be letting her get away so easily this time.