LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mini Bitcoin Farm

As far as I know, you will need a bitcoin wallet, several high-power gpu's (graphical processing units), probably a cooling system, access to a mining group, a mining algorithm, and some way to power all that without blowing the circuit breaker.  

However, DailyDi would know more about it than I would.

• Like 1

Bitcoin don't use GPU, but there is other currencies that still do and I don't think Bitcoin is worth it for casuals anymore

Mind you, I dont know much about this..

• Like 1
8 hours ago, oliver d said:

Question what do I need to start a bit coin farm?

A wallet, a miner (sha-256 algorythem miner) and a pool to mine at. The little pods I am using are 100 each direct from the guy making them. If you want more power, the cheapest large miner is the Antminer v9 which is about $300 right now, and a power supply for it. (The v9 is more power than the 5 pods I am using combined, but needs to be vented to clear the heat they produce and my office is too cramped.

Be glad to give advice, suggest products to any hobbiest

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Bitcoin don't use GPU, but there is other currencies that still do and I don't think Bitcoin is worth it for casuals anymore

Mind you, I dont know much about this..

Correct. While you technically "can" still GPU mine bitcoin, the output is so low no pool will allow it. GPU miners are mainly mining altcoins, none of which have the potential to reach bitcoin value.

• Like 1
On 4/3/2018 at 4:04 PM, Demon-hunter said:

I believe that Dubious is try to say that bitcoin and bitcoin farming is just a waste of time and energy, which I agree with

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Oh,  you mean, it's like wanking ?

• Like 1

Bitcoin mining is a nice way to make passive income, much like investing, but unlike investing, the future outlook for Bitcoin is terrible. I'd rather take the money spent on electricity and the mining system and put it in stocks, but for me that might depend more on the price of electricity. With Trump in office, there is also some real bargains out there right now, like Boeing. If I were in say eastern Washington for example where cheap electricity is plentiful, I can see Bitcoin mining as possibly more lucrative in the short term.

• Like 1

You make a point Jason, but also keep in mind with the Policy of Tariffs against China, the stock market is taking losses and is up and down.  I'd hate to buy Boeing stock at a bargain price only to have it continue to fall.  Can't understand how farmers in Illinois and Indiana where 60% of the soybean crop is exported to China (one example of many) and losing money with the extra tariffs is making America great!

• Like 1

Agreed, but don't concern yourself with short term loss or gain. By investing for the long term, you can make money in a bull or bear market. When the dust settles, the stocks will go back up. If Boeing stocks continue to fall for example, you can buy more. In ten years, when Trump is long gone, hopefully we will have negotiated another TPP which is what would have fixed the intellectual property theft issue he thinks he can fix now with tariffs. Trump proved he was dumb as shit when he cancelled that deal his first day in office.

• Like 2
  • 4 years later...

It's great to hear that you're getting back into bitcoin mining with a mini farm. It sounds like a fun hobby to have. With the summer heat, I totally get why you wouldn't want another big miner - they can definitely put out a lot of heat. In terms of your question, since the thread is quite old, I'm not sure if you still need an answer. However, if you're interested in Forex trading, there are a lot of Forex trading tools out there that can help you analyze the market and make informed decisions. Some popular tools include MetaTrader, TradingView, and Myfxbook.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I hope your mini Bitcoin farm has been treating you well all these years. With 32 processing chips and a solid 240GHs, I bet you've been earning those pennies from the pool like a pro."I hope your mini Bitcoin farm has been treating you well all these years. With 32 processing chips and a solid 240GHs, I bet you've been earning those pennies from the pool like a pro.  Also, have you checked out moonbitcoins.com? They've got a sweet dashboard that can help you keep track of your earnings and stats. Anyways, it's awesome that you found a way to mine Bitcoin while keeping your house and daily life in order. The fact that it's been a hobby for you is even better. Remember, it's not just about the money, but the experience and knowledge you gain along the way.

• Like 1

Sold my farm quite a while back. Return isn't worth the electricity to mine unless you can afford the latest miners and they cost thousands, which I don't have.

All in all mining was a fun hobby. Tinkering with the equipment, tracking the income and of course spending the profits as the value rose, but the cost to play has out paced the return on investment, and my wallet.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad's passing. It's inspiring to see you finding a balance by rekindling your interest in Bitcoin with a mini farm.
Also, for added privacy in your crypto transactions, you might want to explore a crypto mixer. They can add an extra layer of security to your digital ventures.

• Like 1
On 6/5/2023 at 11:05 AM, DailyDiapers said:

Sold my farm quite a while back. Return isn't worth the electricity to mine unless you can afford the latest miners and they cost thousands, which I don't have.

All in all mining was a fun hobby. Tinkering with the equipment, tracking the income and of course spending the profits as the value rose, but the cost to play has out paced the return on investment, and my wallet.

I still have that little  miner that you gave  me a long time ago.  I left it chugging  away on my desk for about six months but it  never really  added up to much.

• Like 1